Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 52. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Yes of course! That is the only one i've got a source wherein i can check the value of each coins i would like to check. The price for now has increasing too much and i believe that this price will remain went high for the sake of many investors who are waiting to have great profits for the near soon.
Activity: 183
Yes, I believe in the cryptocurrency market and its capabilities. I think that by the end of the year we will see the growth of the market.
Activity: 145
Yes, I still believe in this market and maintain positive encryption. I believe this market will not continue to be at a low point. I will hold my coins patiently waiting for the market to pick up. I believe I can finally get from this market. Great interest.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley

Will, I am still holding the fact that if you are wiser enough in cryptocurrency it will take you to the top. Knowing the fact that many has already become millionaire because of cryptocurrency. They gamble and win things out. This all due to patience and perseverance that a person have.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
The project you have opted for is a bad that is why you got scammed, it doesn't mean stops you from believing in cryptocurrency you just have to be careful when choosing a project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
This is already the existing risks. When want to produce in the crypto could certainly pass this is a good achievement. even the results that can be obtained for crypto can greatly exceed existing estimates and of course, it's very comparable to existing risks. When can spread and persevere through any field in the crypto I think will produce enough.
Activity: 126
Most of the time I only believe in bitcoin, because bitcoin and blockchain are our future applications.
At present, most altcoin looks more like a scam and hype, which worries me.

In my case of course I am believing because it is a positive result and I am an optimistic person which all ideas gayhered will and segregate the usage and the opinion that might needs an action. If we are talking about altcoin not all are scam yet it is still new.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
There is no big difference whether someone believes in the market or not)) block chain technology is the future, it already changes the things we are used to, but in the future I think it will replace things such as presidential elections, the connection of micro-offices around the world in a large corporation and much more. And the market is just next door ...
Activity: 165
Yes, I also believe in the encryption market. Because I have invested in cryptocurrency today, and it also gives me a high return. Even though this year's encryption market is not very good, I still invest a lot. I believe that the encryption market will recover in the future.
Activity: 134
At present, this market is at a low point. I lost some money in this market, but I believe that this industry will rise again. I still hold my cryptocurrency. I believe that as long as I maintain enough patience, I can get more from it. Interests.
Activity: 136
Fluctuating is a property possessed by crypto. So, if the market is down, I think that's fair. Because crypto is very sensitive to content issues. At the right moment, where the situation has improved or crypto gets good news from around him, immediately crypto will increase its prices. This decline will not be forever like this, so the market will continue to work to increase again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Despite all these arguments, personally I continue to believe in the crypto currency market. I believe that soon the market will flourish and everything will rise in price, we still have to wait.
Activity: 112
I do believe in it, it continuous to bring alot of profits and there are more investors getting into it everyday that passes, the profits that it can bring are the proof of the reliability of the system.
Activity: 146
Before you invest in this market, I believe that you must be aware that the risks in this industry are very large. Since you invested in cryptocurrency, you have to make the worst plan, and I have not lost my money in this industry, so I will keep positive encryption.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I start to believe that Bitcoin is losing its ground slowly for the following reasons:

1) Bitcoin is relatively slow in transactions. It takes an hour or more to transfer my Bitcoins to another address. And with the increasing network it will only get slower.

2) The transaction cost is usually fixed and therefore pretty high compared to other cryptos. Last time I paid 0.001 BTC which was about 12€.

3) The mining requires a lot of computing power and therefore consumes an increasing amount of electricity/energy which is not sustainable in the long run.

4) Exchanges (like Binance) have adopted/are adopting other cryptos (like ETH, LTC) as well to buy altcoins. No need to hold BTC to buy other cryptos.

5) If market dominance of Bitcoin continues to decrease, it will be a clear sign (at least to me) that the best days of Bitcoin are over in terms of profit making.

This is just my current view on Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I still choose to believe it now, I have to believe in the encryption market now. Because I invested a lot of cryptocurrencies in this year's encryption market, because the price of cryptocurrencies this year is very low. But cryptocurrencies have not recovered, and prices have continued to fall. This makes me feel scared.
Activity: 123
Yeah i still believe in crypto. I invested money in cryptocurrencies when Bitcoin was 12k and now i am a little bit disappointed, but anyway i believe crypto has great future.
Activity: 292
I still believe, although now the market is down but I am sure the market will recover.
Activity: 122
Yes, I am still actively maintaining encryption. I will patiently hold my cryptocurrency. I believe that there will be a lot of room for growth in this market in the future. Bitcoin has obviously increased in the past few days. I believe that soon The market will pick up.
Activity: 165
Yes, I have always believed in the encryption market. Even if it made me lose a lot this year. But I still believe that the encryption market will pick up in the future. And cryptocurrency is very low in this year's market, which is very suitable for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: