Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 64. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
because I have made crypto an additional job and I am ready to accept the risks I will face from crypto, including the things you mentioned earlier.
in addition to the negative things you mentioned, many good things that I get from crypto one of them is money that I earn from bounty, therefore I will stay in crypto.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
well, do sharks wanna buy more btc in this world cup?
people who lose bet in world cup will sell btc to get money to pay to winner.
And when world cup end, price of btc will going up very fast
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Of course, I still believe in the crypto currency market. The fact that he has been in the fall for six months and does not please us with his growth is not his fault, but those unreasonable people who brought him to such an unsightly position. However, everything ever ends. The market will also end. Bitcoin began to undergo significant changes and if he does not change his tactics, he will soon cease to have a dominant role in the crypto currency.
Activity: 162
Yes, I really believe in cryptocurrencies. Since I invested in cryptocurrency before me, I got some rewards. And I also invested a lot in this year's market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
I stopped believing in 99% of altcoins, but I believe in crypto market as a whole and I think that capitalization will recover.
Activity: 168
in my opinion, most of the time I only trust bitcoin because Bitcoin and Blockchain are our future applications of all. I better suggest you should always check the Coinmarketcap website to better understand cryptography. Do HOLD that's the best way to earn, invest and trade.

Activity: 169
Because i'm on the mountain high  Grin
yes I still believe in the crypto market even though it has not been stable yet and with the market decline nowadays many people are investing in altcoin and holding altcoin because then we can also wait for the market price and altcoin price to recover and can benefit

Activity: 72
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
Yes I will still believe in crypto, your statements above is always a part when you invest but you can avoid this by doing your best strategy

Ya, i agree with you that my opinion is just a part of in the crypto. However, you have to improve your skill, knowledge and work hard more and more to avoid that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
of course I still believe it, because all this depends on the law of supply and demand, but I prefer to exchangers with a large volume because it shows the real price
Activity: 160
Yes I still believe but i also believe that most of the new ICO is scam this gives me no confidence to every new coins listed on the market.
Activity: 3
I think cryptocurrency is the future of money.
Activity: 126
Yes, I still believe in them, currently the cryptographic market is still potential for us to invest and make a profit. In the future, perhaps the market will develop further.
Activity: 151
Yes, of course. because in crypto there are many coins that we can see or we buy or invest. the future of crypto does not end here, is still far away for that. the future of crypto increasingly brilliant, therefore I still trust the crypto for now or the future. crypto gives us many and big profit opportunities.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I'm still believing in crypto because in every single loss has a very difference in my profit Cheesy , crypto is really profitable and i know it can make my and other's future prosperous, its always a matter of how to handle finances and EMOTIONS specially Cheesy
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Currently there are no other things that can be done other than to believe it. Because if you feel doubt, then it will be arising out of fear, and finally get to panic sell. It is thus will be more detrimental to us. Then I choose continue to believe, and continue to monitor any developments.
Activity: 45
I believe the price could be set to go up and have the potential to reach December 2017 levels again
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Although the risk of crypto-owned but the results can be obtained in the crypto can be bigger than that. so keep trust in crypto is a reasonable thing. many people judge the crypto is certainly not just the result of course, but also from existing technology it can for the long-term future.
Activity: 72
How about today, bros. Yesterday, BTC made a new bottom in the 2018. How's about your account. Do you still keep the faith. Hope all of you still good. We're will come back soon. Good week, dude.
Activity: 37
I also believe in the encryption market. Although the price of cryptocurrencies is very low, I think this is normal, and the market will fall and rise. I will continue to invest in the current market. I believe the market will rise.
Same here. Currently, its price was small, but that is normal. This market is a junor market, so its fluctuation will be bigger than other market's. I still believe that It will be pumping strong in the end of this year :d
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
There's another side I find in crypto that does not know how I explain it to you. Crypto a job that gives me the advantage of being able to change everyday life be it home, education and health needs.
Pages:
Jump to: