Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 66. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
I believe in cryptocurrency, because for us cryptocurrency we easily get more profit, because krypto the future is also very good we use in the long run.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I still believe that the future of the market, because when you look at the previous chart, you will find that no matter how desperate people, then encrypted money market will rise again, so only consumes only time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
I believe in crypto and i believe in Bitcoin because it has been working perfectly fine for me although there are some few unforeseen circumstances that have and may hit you along the way. It is all about timing and studying the market. If you are able to make this smart move, you will always win over the market.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Except of being scammed, I've been with those things. And I'm still believe in crypto simply because of the potential that it can give someone to have that financial freedom that he wish. No need for banking accounts, no need for longer transactions that are taking up to 3 days before receiving the money offshore. That's the reason why I'm still here and I know that the value of it will grow, market cap has increased and from nothing to something which makes it believable that cryptos' are the future.
Activity: 78
For every negative things that has might happened in crypto currency then I still believe in it, because I have make a lot of money in doing it, and I will  keep on believing in it ,everything that has advantage will also have disadvantage
Activity: 100
Certainly. I'm waiting for my project to get my money back and even make money on it. According to the forecasts of the osenka will be hot. Crypto will fly up
Activity: 4
As of now, I have not experienced yet that being scammed but hoping that I get more knowledge and idea on how to choose a good bounty.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
around the crypto there are a lot of FUD, as I was deceived several times, but nevertheless I still believe in the crypto currency market because it makes up for all my losses, and in the future the expectation of financial independence.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
despite the many problems I face while in the crypto world but I stay here because crypto gives me daily income. I have confidence that cryptocurrency will continue to grow in the future.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

I still believe in market and I believe that doubting too much about it won't help us grow as traders and investors. We may experience those kinds of situation but that is just because the market is not perfect and we might still face lapses. That's the reason why we are required to know everything about crypto for us to cope up with the changes easily.
Yes of course i really believe in the cryptocurrency market because it help us to know the situation of the market and we can know what the right thing do to, also market really big help to us especially to those someone who do trading because trader see the market most of the time. And the important of market we can cope to know what ever happen whether its pumping or dumping, and they can easily know what to do every changes happen.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
I do not give up hope that in the future all the same cryptocurrency market will reach the world level. and then the price is regulated and stabilized.
Activity: 98
I still have faith even if it doesn't work out all the time. So I believe a little. I just don't get my hopes up.
Activity: 350
I continue to whole-heartedly believe in the crypto currency market as long as there are price movements on it, so it lives.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
Yes I believe why wouldn’t you believe ? Because it’s not giving you profit ? Or you got scammed ? Come on this has happened to most of us in here ,but that doesn’t mean I don’t believe in the market anymore . I have to be grateful that it has made me profit I would not ever see anywhere else . In my humble opinion I think we are a few years  away to a massive growth  of the market surpassing a couple of trillion .
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
All the situtions that you have highlighted is not particulsr to cryptocurrency alone, I dare say these situations are normal occurrency in every industry and sectors of business. Cryptocurrency hold a promise of better financial system and that is the reason I will still be cryptocurrency!
Activity: 560
Merit: 112

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

First, if all this listed are experienced by one investors then he needs more than quitting and should ask for mental health counselling or treatment. Only those who can’t think for themselves will have those mistakes one over another. That’s hilariously unexpected for human minds capability. One is reasonable, but If anyone or someone I know that have two or three treats of this then I would ask them to leave.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

I still believe in market and I believe that doubting too much about it won't help us grow as traders and investors. We may experience those kinds of situation but that is just because the market is not perfect and we might still face lapses. That's the reason why we are required to know everything about crypto for us to cope up with the changes easily.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Because I am saving my ass from all the points that you have listed above. Lolz.
I am always try not get caught in projects which may scam me, which may disturb my portfolios and stuff related to scams. I think educating yourself in the crypto space can save up our ass from many things and instead of getting struck by ponzi stuff you can actually make great growth in here.
This is why I am pushing myself here and I will always keep up myself in the crypto currencies no matter what. It has given me more than what it took from me.
Activity: 83

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

why my signature not same to yours? where did you get it? is it newest? (hên)
Activity: 83
i've lost all my money, and i still here. But i just do airdrop =))
Pages:
Jump to: