Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 65. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 1
I also believe in the encryption market. Although the price of cryptocurrencies is very low, I think this is normal, and the market will fall and rise. I will continue to invest in the current market. I believe the market will rise.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Yes, I still believe it, and I will hold my coins patiently waiting for the market to pick up. I don't think the market will continue to trough. If we have enough patience, we will get a huge gain.
Activity: 147
I think, if most of the time I just believe in bitcoin because bitcoin and blockchain are our future applications.
Currently, most altcoins look more like fraud and sensation and also have made many people worried. So more important that I believe in this market will grow strong by the end of this year.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
I'm here not just for a while, I've been living it for so long and generating lots of crypto. Then why should I not just believe it with just a few small things like that?
I still trust the crypto, though the worst thing happens to the current crypto or someday.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
I believe in cryptocurrencies, but the main thing to understand is that no matter how easy to use cryptocurrencies are and are open to people who want to make money on them, there will always be people who will criticize it because they did not manage to have profit from cryptocurrencies and at the same time through their own fault.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
Most of the time I only believe in bitcoin, because bitcoin and blockchain are our future applications.
At present, most altcoin looks more like a scam and hype, which worries me.

I agree, right now I trust bitcoin more than most of the alternative coins out there right now. Who really knows what cryptocurrency will be like in a few years time, all we have are speculations to go off of. Yes the things the author listed are reason enough to pull out of cryptocurrency but I see blockchain technology and the concept of cryptocurrency potentially changing a bit of things with our economy.
We can't deny some altcoins just destroying the image of crypto in the community which is supposedly it won't be happen though.
For the anonymity of these new form of currency encourage scammers to catch victims, it could be easy for them since they doing it for many times. I knew we are all aware for these acts but sadly still many individuals have being caught for scam. And mostly people involve into this are those who are wanting quick and easy money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I will remain in Crypto because of some advantages such as security, ease of transactions. I think you are only oriented to price and market patterns without looking at the other side. I think crypto is not just about price, but about how easy they create.

That's what I think, the op are only oriented to the markets price.
Of course we should look at the other sides on what's the purpose of the other not only the price. Just remember it's not only for making money, crypto currency having a big role in our modern world.
Cryptocurrency market has been hit by bad issues when the market is falling, so many go from Cryptocurrency. but I still support and believe in the progress going forward. so that more and more supporters of the market showed a pretty good improvement to date. making Cryptocurrency a flagship coin.
Activity: 142
I believe in the market because I have no other choice. The market is to let the bad project keep dropping, and the quality project can get more money. This is the choice. If I lose money, then I'm wrong, not the market. Remember, never go against the market.

Yes I agree as well. I don't see crypto itself being the risk, but the risk being to make sure you're invested in the correct project that is going to flourish, and have real world use case.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I believe in the market because I have no other choice. The market is to let the bad project keep dropping, and the quality project can get more money. This is the choice. If I lose money, then I'm wrong, not the market. Remember, never go against the market.
Activity: 75
At present, this market has grown up. I think that there will be better development in the future, so even if the current market situation is normal, I will continue to hold my coins and wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 202
I have learned many things from the world of crypto, I learn how to manage our crypto assets correctly and follow an ico to find a good ico. because I know that all need a process. surely we will get a lot of risk in the process, and if I see from the people who have succeeded in the world of crypto it makes me more spirit to be like them. and if I give up it means that I lost. we just need to be careful and be patient.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
btc price stay in low price for along time. I guest btc price will going up this weekend

Let's hope so. I still fully believe in crypto and the incredible potential of the blockchain, even through the fud and the scams. All it takes is a little adoption from some of the major players and we'll see a major turnaround. Personally I believe crypto provides a massive opportunity for the layman to achieve financial independence.
A little signal has already appeared and it can become the best opportunity to grab more cheap coins before the price will go to the the moon asap. And i guess about that you can see with a bad news about the exchange site and the price of bitcoin and any other altcoin remain stable right now and this has alreayd happened at the end of last year when the trend was very bullish.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

People should really be oriented before entering crypto. This is a cruel world. No room for weakhands, weak mind, weak hearts. Always do thorough research on every project you will get involved to.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Simply because "crypto" is the future. Remember that crypyo world is just starting and even with this kind of experience, it is part of growth. I still believe in it due to the fact it gives us the opportunity to learn more about almost all aspects in business and of course earn a lot.
Activity: 100
btc price stay in low price for along time. I guest btc price will going up this weekend

Let's hope so. I still fully believe in crypto and the incredible potential of the blockchain, even through the fud and the scams. All it takes is a little adoption from some of the major players and we'll see a major turnaround. Personally I believe crypto provides a massive opportunity for the layman to achieve financial independence.
Activity: 83
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

i have experienced all of these as a matter of fact. the difference however is the following:
1. i have invested what i could afford to lose and i knew that i am a beginner trader so i wasn't really full of myself thinking i can succeed in a market that i entered yesterday! so when i got scammed, got dumped on, ... i only lost a small amount
2. after making the mistakes i didn't run away crying to my mom. i sat down and starting analyzing what happened and where i went wrong.

the result?
now i am more experienced and i no longer make the same mistakes.
i don't have delusions about altcoin market and i see it as it really is, which is a pump an dump market where everyone who is saying some altcoin is good are saying it because they are desperate for making profit.

my strategy?
only buy coins that are not already pumped, are not in a bubble and coins that are starting to get pumped.
and i dump these coins as soon as i get a profit that satisfies me which is usually very fast like less than a day of holding them.
Activity: 129
I also still strongly believe in krypto, because krypto is also a good way we get a lot of advantages in a short time and also a long time.
Activity: 113

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

First of all, you need to understand that the market is very small and heavily manipulated. Therefore, I think that this is normal for such a stage of the market. It is necessary to wait for regulation, when people will come to the market with really big money it will be impossible to do such manipulations.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
experienced fraud and all sorts of it already risks. not even work on crypto also lots containing risk. However, if only because of the risk and then abandoned it recently was a mistake. leave the field as best crypto with existing results in it is a pity to do.
Pages:
Jump to: