Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 68. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
yes I believe in the crypto market because I know the market today is not good enough and so I am sure the market will be stable again and can benefit then I am sure the market will soon be stable again and can be profitable because many people are waiting for the market price back stable

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
It is already a risk that inevitably has to be taken in crypto. Why do many people still survive and believe? because they know and understand the potential results that can be obtained in the crypto. even in the future very useful crypto technology so it can provide a good future for investment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
Many of those things have never happened to me, the only one was the third when I have woken up on complete shock and see the price of bitcoin do things I never thought possible, but I think the reason of why we still need to be in this market is obvious we have not reached the top, I really think bitcoin can reach a few trillion dollars in market capitalization.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
this just show you don't have enough knowledge yet. let this be a lesson to you and learn from this experience. crypto market is not our friend and if you are not wise it will make you lose.
Activity: 199
I am not the type who is easily influenced by others, the failure in that effort is common. although I've failed in cryptocurrency for the reasons you mentioned above, but I still believe in the future, Cryptocurrency will give me a huge advantage and will make me a rich person.
Activity: 79
Merit: 5

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Yes, I still believed on crypto after all the ugly issues mentioned above because there is hope for crypto in the future. The crypto blockchain technology has come to revolutionize the way people do things globally. Crypto has come to stay. Crypto is the voice and freedom of the masses. More and more crypto projects will come to change the lives of the citizenry. I believe in crypto totally.
Activity: 585
Although bitcoin has not increased significantly, I still believe in BTC. Investors and the market have become more optimistic because of the surge in volume and price of BTC in the past 24 hours. If investors want to see BTC above $ 7,000 in the short term, it will have to reverse the downward psychology to recover.
Activity: 588
I continue to be involved and to believe in crypto even all of those would happen to me but in a sense, if you are scammed then maybe yoh deserved it. Before doing transactions in crypto, you should be well known to the risk since it is a one way transaction and cannot be refunded. On the other hand, with the market price failing, I do still believe that it will regain back its value maybe later this year and with that said, risks are always present in these kind of market but it is not a completely valid reason to quit.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
I am still trust with cryptocurrency forever until I have leave it for lookin the other challenge to take profit and get source income, but for now I am still looking for profit by investment and trade on cryptocurrency. Market was down and scam ico is not reason have to leave cryptocurrency investment, usually happen every years of cryptocurrency price. Keep waiting and see your cryptocurrency will be back to high price on the next day or next month.
Activity: 45
BlockChain and cryptocurrencies( including Bitcoin) are still in early phase of development.Each sector is looking/exploring these as of now. I hope to see much bigger impacts and projects in coming years .

Based on above, I think investors are still in early adopters.
copper member
Activity: 294
yes, I believe that the current market is growing better than ever, so we believe that the future of the market will be better in the future. So we will more easily get more profit.
Activity: 140
Yes. This is very new technology to the people all around the world. I bet recently no more than 1% world population knows this. There are lots of possibilities in the industry and it is still developing its technology. So for sure in the future this cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology will change the world. I don't want to miss the chances. So I'm always with this technology. I'm pretty much sure in the future there will be more solutions for scams and other bad things.
Activity: 279
Merit: 16
Most of the time I only believe in bitcoin, because bitcoin and blockchain are our future applications.
At present, most altcoin looks more like a scam and hype, which worries me.

I agree, right now I trust bitcoin more than most of the alternative coins out there right now. Who really knows what cryptocurrency will be like in a few years time, all we have are speculations to go off of. Yes the things the author listed are reason enough to pull out of cryptocurrency but I see blockchain technology and the concept of cryptocurrency potentially changing a bit of things with our economy.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
Even so I still willing to choose to believe it, now is a lot of people don't believe the password, then lead to the falling of the entire market price, when dropped, however, I will choose to buy, because I like it.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Well experience will be able to teach us on how to handle certain situations that happen while we are inside this industry, I'm still here because I do believe that after this hardship, Bitcoin together with those well known projects will exceed and be adopted around the world,the interest coming from big businesses already been established we seen big names who's already showing their interest and giving their own position and opinions about crypto so expect things to go in the positive way.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Why not, blockchain technology gives many advantages.
Crypto is one of the part of this. Great project will live
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
NO, I'm not believing anymore since the bitcoin price just being dumped more and more by the rich people.
Activity: 72

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Going inside the crypto world is very risky, we do know all about it, unless you've missed researching. But even tho it is risky, I know that some of you guys are still earning good profits. Red market would not be the real problem, the real problem will be at the people who does not believe crypto and does panic everytime the market is down and it is the main reason why markets are at this point.

I argee with you about that. When the people don't believe crypto, that market will face to a big problem that it made the market broken. I think the believe is very important, it decide the development of crypto later. I dont hope the day will come. Smiley
Activity: 126

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Going inside the crypto world is very risky, we do know all about it, unless you've missed researching. But even tho it is risky, I know that some of you guys are still earning good profits. Red market would not be the real problem, the real problem will be at the people who does not believe crypto and does panic everytime the market is down and it is the main reason why markets are at this point.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
im still in after i hade + 13000 $ now only 2000 i wont sell un till i get my money back and im think im not the only one who lose a lot
Pages:
Jump to: