Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 69. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Entering in crypto are very risky we all know about it unless you've missed to research first. Even if it is risky I know some of you guys still earning with a positive profit. Red market are not the problem the problem will be at the people who don't believed in crypto panic selling is one of the reason why market are at this point.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Trust can lose individual coins, including bitcoin. However, the crypto-currency market can not lose confidence. However, in the current situation with bitcoin, with the fact that it is now losing its popularity, only those who invest in it and misuse it are to blame. If it is used primarily as a means of payment, that is, for its intended purpose as digital money, and not as a means of accumulating value, now we would not have had its sharp price jump in December of last year, nor its subsequent fall in the price of 70 percent, nor the current half-year stagnation of the entire crypto-currency market. Therefore, before dealing with the crypto currency, you need to study its capabilities and behavior. Therefore, you need to know the necessary risks of losing funds, and not just a guarantee of making a profit by raising the price of the crypto currency. Afterwards, you would not feel cheated.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Cryptocurreny can and does solve many real life problems we have thanks to the blockchain. And the market is still young and growing.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
I will remain in Crypto because of some advantages such as security, ease of transactions. I think you are only oriented to price and market patterns without looking at the other side. I think crypto is not just about price, but about how easy they create.

That's what I think, the op are only oriented to the markets price.
Of course we should look at the other sides on what's the purpose of the other not only the price. Just remember it's not only for making money, crypto currency having a big role in our modern world.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I still believe cryptocurrency market because only from here i can change my financial, many people already become milyuner and reached financial freedom only by make invest in crypto, and i want also to be like that. Crypto offer huge profit but also will be any big risk, i hasbeen losing much money but also earned huge profit, and from this my experienced in crypto market i will try to increase my profit and reduce the risk.
Activity: 868
Merit: 267
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
I will remain in Crypto because of some advantages such as security, ease of transactions. I think you are only oriented to price and market patterns without looking at the other side. I think crypto is not just about price, but about how easy they create.
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
The cryptocurreny market itself could be a doubtful one, that I don't really believe in. But, what I love about cryptocurrency is that the Blockchain, an emerging Technology behind it. It is currently at the mid of a long-long journey and can be develop in a much economic way, sooner or later. When some country, and experts, and companies accept this kind of technology, the cryptocurrency market will also be a less volatile market. That day, believers will come out.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Most of the time I only believe in bitcoin, because bitcoin and blockchain are our future applications.
At present, most altcoin looks more like a scam and hype, which worries me.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Because Im waiting for trusted project to take back my money and more importantly that I believe in this market will be growing strongly in the end of this year
Activity: 45
Because i'm on the mountain high  Grin
Activity: 84
There are several reasons Cheesy
- The market is just growing even it was got a big pump last year I think. It will become one of the biggest things in the next 5 years!
- Tech potentials
- Learned lots of things, then I could make money from Cyptocurrency world
Activity: 72
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley