Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 100. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 10:49:58 AM
Ethereum is a very good project and I still support it. I think It has a very good future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
March 28, 2018, 10:33:05 AM
The ether has a very large and strong team and I am sure that it will grow in the future, perhaps even when it bypasses bitcoin
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 10:08:49 AM
I still rely on ethereum can replace or at least can be used as an alternative to BTC. especially now that the ethereum itself is at its lowest point in 2018, it's a good time to buy Ethereum, just one constraint of ethereum, its congestions and its high transaction fee on a regular basis are often a problem for ethereum users.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 10:02:24 AM
Yes, I support ethereum. because it is the best platform of blockchain technology. I always invest it and got lot of profit. I think everyone should be investment it. it is really great platform.
Yes i still support ethereum, why? Because i am holding a lot of ethereum and i am still buying ethereum because i believe that ethereum has a bright future and for me the price of ethereum can pump more than $2000 before 2018 will end.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 09:59:38 AM
All these ICOs nowadays, probably 1000s of them, all collecting ethereum in the range of 10,000 to 30,000 each and then mostly dumping them to convert to their fiat currency to utilize funds, where do you think the price will go. ethereum is like a whore (pardon my language) everyone's using it but nobody bringing it home.
Activity: 23
March 28, 2018, 09:53:46 AM
Yes! I still like ETH coin, at the moment i thinks is good and more. thanks
It seems like a lot of people prefer ETH more than BTC, but it seems that ETH is not secure

Why ETH is not secure?

ETH is my preferred cryptocurrency choice, ahead of BTC.
Activity: 85
March 28, 2018, 09:52:06 AM
Many of us still support etherium. We share common trust with it, and we believe that its shortcomings can be answered.
Like vulnerability issues with hacking, and this is not an isolated case, many other alts are also vulnerable with hacking issues.
But all these have upgraded security systems to make a more secure database and gain confidence back.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
https://wagabet.com/?ref=4GhhtoyKXXeVtx83ispZ1T
March 28, 2018, 09:44:55 AM
In Vitalik we trust! Cool
Activity: 364
March 28, 2018, 09:44:24 AM
yes I will still support ethereum. because I knew that ethereum is on a correction. someday he will recover same as bitcoin and other crypto currency. so don't panic on ethereum guys
Activity: 308
March 28, 2018, 09:43:20 AM
I believe in ethereum and even if the price dropped I think it is a great project and the price will rise soon
Activity: 112
March 28, 2018, 09:40:08 AM
It seems like a lot of people prefer ETH more than BTC, but it seems that ETH is not secure
Activity: 200
March 28, 2018, 09:37:31 AM
Yes I like because the ETH is far ahead of technology in the current world.I can invest that which will be a good one in the coming days.ETH is not afraid to lose money here ETH is very popular.I love to use ETH.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 08:18:12 AM
I always support ethereum because every project uses their features or platforms so I also indirectly support ethereum. and my assets are mostly also related to ethereum
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
March 28, 2018, 08:16:04 AM
I have change my support to the other coins like EOS and NEO. Recently the CMT is my focus as there are many campaigns held for the test net.

It is safer than Ethereum. The CyberMiles blockchain proactively stops common smart contract bugs that had caused loss of fund on Ethereum. And if a loss of funds still occurs, CyberMiles supports an on-chain governance process to transparently recover the fund through community consensus.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
March 28, 2018, 04:19:11 AM
As a promoter of bitcoin in the digital world I would still support the Ethereum for it is part of the crypto world , and if I have already invested on bitcoin , I would also try to invest in ethereum and make altcoin rise to the top so that it will be use by other people in the market world.
Don't forget to diversify your portfolio with other coins.
ETH is one of the best coins on market with very big community and first-in-the-world mass working smart contract system! Ofc I support and hold it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
March 28, 2018, 03:16:08 AM
As a promoter of bitcoin in the digital world I would still support the Ethereum for it is part of the crypto world , and if I have already invested on bitcoin , I would also try to invest in ethereum and make altcoin rise to the top so that it will be use by other people in the market world.
Activity: 182
March 28, 2018, 03:07:27 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
although Ethereum is currently slipping down, I still support and vote Ethereum as my proud coin. because I know that Ethereum has a dependable development team in this unstable market situation.
Activity: 200
March 28, 2018, 02:45:33 AM
Yes, because ethereum is the main cryptocurrency use by the ICO's to exchange their token.
Activity: 182
March 28, 2018, 02:38:26 AM
I still like Ethereum, because Ethereum is a coin that has good development potential and gradually. what's more Ethereum has improved this time, I'm more convinced with Ethereum.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
March 28, 2018, 02:31:36 AM
yes I still do, even if its price today is getting low, I believe that it will rise again soon. this is just temporary and it will rise soon, so I dont mind if its price will drop more. I will just hold it until the time it will pump.
Pages:
Jump to: