Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 102. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 01:32:05 PM
To ETH can be treated differently, whether to love or not is your business. But we all need to understand that ETH has changed the crypto currency!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 01:28:34 PM
Like many people here, I`m also support the Ethereum project, because today this project has proved that it can be universally recognized, today it is on this platform that most of the projects are developed and created.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 01:25:40 PM
You really think that it is fault of ETH? In my mind that is only possibility from ETH to projects work based on Ethereum - if they fails or something, it's not really fault of ETH platform.
Activity: 98
March 27, 2018, 08:04:55 AM
m not a big supporter of this coin, to me its not a currency but it does hold value, i just dont have much confidence in it becaus it could be out gunned at any moment, alot of people dont see it that way, some even go as far as to compare it to bitcoin even saying that it will replace vitcoin, thats impossible because bitcoin and etherum are two sepperate thing$ , bitcoin-currency< eather-blockchain, so it would never replace bitcoin or any other E-currency , bitcoin we know is here to stay, eather never know, we could wake up one morning and eather could be dead.
Activity: 140
March 27, 2018, 08:04:34 AM
I think if eos can make protocol type like erc20 and all icos will change to this, then etherium will die in 1-2 years for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
March 27, 2018, 07:57:41 AM
Etherium now has the second largest capitalization after bitcoin, I certainly do not believe that it will overtake it, but now the ether has no worthy competitors ready to take on everything that exists and works on this platform, ico and various smart contracts, from games and decentralized exchanges. In the future there will be many more interesting smart contracts and new developments.Work in this direction is proceeding at a rapid pace.
Activity: 336
March 27, 2018, 07:39:36 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

The market of crypto is a market of rabid manipulation. Yes, such are the rules of the game. As for Ethereum, he has a very good and bright future. The strongest team of developers and a lot of good news scheduled for this year.

Yes, this coin should grow this year on the background of positive news about the coin. Ethereum has a huge popularity, second only to bitcoin and this popularity is growing.
Activity: 434
March 27, 2018, 06:26:33 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

The market of crypto is a market of rabid manipulation. Yes, such are the rules of the game. As for Ethereum, he has a very good and bright future. The strongest team of developers and a lot of good news scheduled for this year.
Activity: 24
March 27, 2018, 05:44:56 AM
I definitely believe that in the long run eth will succeed not only based on the value but also in the way of solving financial problems, since Vitalik and the team are so different from current wallstreeters.
Activity: 24
March 27, 2018, 05:37:47 AM
from the last day the ETH was a bit busy like in the daily waves. But that made it a bit confusing in december as the price dropped
Activity: 93
March 27, 2018, 05:17:08 AM
Of course I support ETH. I still believe that ETH is still one of the best choices for investment. Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies will have a bright future. This kind of cryptocurrency will make us rich people.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 27, 2018, 05:07:18 AM
I think you just need to be optimistic. Ethereum is a very promising platform on which more than 300 blockchain startups are already working and their number is constantly growing. I think Ethereum will be great in the future.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
March 27, 2018, 04:52:18 AM
Etherium has taken off as an alternative to bitcoin and many new coins introduce their tokens through the etherium blockchain. This is the case with so many of the ICOs that are introduced now on a daily basis. They want you to provide an etherium address for the tokens. So as long as this goes on etherium is here to stay.
Activity: 658
March 27, 2018, 04:50:14 AM
I answered this question when the goings was very good for ethereum in a positive way, seeing this question again when ethereum has lost 45% of it's value should earn ethereum negative feed back.  But I will still insist Ethereum is very good Altcoin for future.  I still believe in Ethereum.
Activity: 168
March 27, 2018, 04:46:37 AM
Of course, I will always support ETHEREUM because ETH has been widely accepted as ICO payment. has a different amount for its devotees, is easily obtained by collecting some coins and also very useful for us to use.
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
March 25, 2018, 05:50:27 PM
ether is good no matter what we'll still support ether.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 05:47:35 PM
ofcourse I am supporting ethereum because this coin can be a future to the cryptocurrency and future to the world also. Because this coin is rising very fast and this coin can be a good asset to the cryptocurrency, and can help also the people to get rid of poverty. Just like bitcoin that helps many people, also ethereum.  Grin Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
March 25, 2018, 05:42:56 PM
Ether faced decline many time but again hit on top so it doesn't mean it failed.The team behind Ether is competitive and it have long term goals so ether will survive in the future.
Its acceptance is growing and investors ratio also increasing it is sign the bright future of Ether.
Activity: 18
March 25, 2018, 05:42:41 PM
Ethereum has so many values in the solidity language and ability for projects to build on top of it. There are many fake companies and scams, agreed, but overall its a valuable project with a lot of use cases.
Activity: 229
March 25, 2018, 05:30:48 PM
If you think so than you either are jealous due to not getting in the Eth rally or just are invested in a competing coin. If you think the no.2 coin in the crypto market is failing than you are in for a big surprise.
Jump to: