Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 103. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 04:06:02 PM
Yes, of course I fully support the Ethereum project because I believe that this project is being promoted by the crypto-currency sector, note that many projects are now formed only on the basis of ethereum, I think that this says it all.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 04:04:38 PM
The majority of current projects are being developed on the ether platform. Therefore, certainly the ether will grow. It remains only to wait for this moment
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
March 25, 2018, 02:40:39 PM
Cheesy
a year after, and I am still supporting ETH
 Grin Grin
with some few more fix, or even forks. I think ETH would be the best cryptocurrency.

let's see what it would be next year
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 01:29:06 PM
I am not an ethereum user, but i hold ethereum i have used and earned ethereum in my past days of using crypto and several time i encounter ethereum, so since ethereum is new and helpful in the world of crypto i think it is right and good for me to support ethereum. Ethereum is not trash, not bad, has a high value and looking good in market and many investors, supporters and users thats why no reason for me to not support ethereum.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
March 25, 2018, 08:20:46 AM
I will still support ethereum, because eth is widely accepted as ico payment, but I hope ethereum will improve security so hacking does not happen again.
Activity: 194
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 08:08:51 AM
I am, yes.
Vitalik has proved to be a wonderful developer, he can bring Ethereum far
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 06:52:42 AM
Every coin has its bad phase, and so does Ethereum is facing. In the last few months market is continuously crashing and we are facing cries every other day so one should not be shocked upon seeing Ethereum such behavior,wait for some time and things will be better soon.
Activity: 78
March 25, 2018, 06:29:36 AM
Etherium is such a good platform. I think it has a more chance to survive in a long term in the crypto world as we know Etherium has many project even though some project fails even it goes down it probably goes up,stand up. I know it grows with a good effect and give us benefit.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
March 25, 2018, 05:12:16 AM
i wonder what will happened to erc20 tokens if ETH price is go 0.
I'm afraid of this situation since i'm holding many erc tokens
Activity: 364
March 25, 2018, 05:10:22 AM
For me yes. I will still support ethereum. Because all i know ethereum and bitcoin is still the best coin in crypto world. They are more secured than other coin for me.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
March 25, 2018, 05:09:37 AM
Agreed, seems like the mass adaption of future projects are relying too much on ethereum blockchain simply they are more established and stable compared to other similar blockchain providers, like Bitcoin lobbyist make a major role to making this happen, still with that much funds placed capitalised around ETH its price isn't going to be too volatile at least for few months, with ETH dies i could say at least 30% of the anticipating project would die
Bitcoin will die too. a 50% chance that he will not survive 2 years. If it does not change the principle of its work, it will remain useless to people.
It's less than 50% that it will finish within 2 years. Bitcoin is being accepted by top companies now, get ready to be wrong.

many companies are looking for the used of bitcoin so for me there is should not be an issue regarding the life of it , as long as there is an adoptation from different countries bitcoin will remain over the time .

Regarding with the ETH even you do not support ETh and you are a bounty hunter you will still used ETH because of the tokens were under to their platform and for you to encash your token you will buy eth for the gas .
Activity: 182
March 25, 2018, 04:57:19 AM
Personally I so much believe in ethereum and the project still have my full support. A lot of other projects claim ethereum killer in paper and non is contending with it product wise
Activity: 322
https://www.soar.earth/
March 25, 2018, 04:43:15 AM
Agreed, seems like the mass adaption of future projects are relying too much on ethereum blockchain simply they are more established and stable compared to other similar blockchain providers, like Bitcoin lobbyist make a major role to making this happen, still with that much funds placed capitalised around ETH its price isn't going to be too volatile at least for few months, with ETH dies i could say at least 30% of the anticipating project would die
Bitcoin will die too. a 50% chance that he will not survive 2 years. If it does not change the principle of its work, it will remain useless to people.
Activity: 392
March 25, 2018, 04:38:01 AM
I think that now you have unequivocally changed the position about the Ethereum and invested in it ETH quite a lot of money and I am sure that it is completely justified.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
March 25, 2018, 04:18:54 AM
Activity: 27
March 25, 2018, 04:14:57 AM
i still support ethereum because it is in my opinoin sometime better than bitcoin
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
March 25, 2018, 04:08:29 AM
Ethereum has strong backers and  almost all ICO are using Ether for their project. Ether will always be the number second to BTC. I support ETH, because this is the best platform. ETH is good and stabilized token than other ones.
Activity: 140
March 25, 2018, 04:02:16 AM
For me I want to support Etherium becuase these one has many projects,even though it fails many times I will still support it and it can give such big effect and good feedback from others that gets benefits from it.Even sometimes it has bad effects its growth has a good effect.

I also support etherium it's Next to Bitcoin. Etherium allow distributed group of user to create and manage a decentralized uncensorable App Store. In other word both cryptocurrencies offer the same technology and platform. We know the core value proposition of any blockchain is immutability.
Activity: 150
March 25, 2018, 03:23:35 AM
No altcoin is equal to Ethereum, Ethereum is the strongest alt, many projects using Ethereum. And being able to participate in ico's.

In my opinion, this etherium will make this coin more stable because of the continuous developer's effort, that's why I always support this coin even in the up and down state.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
March 25, 2018, 02:42:12 AM
i think think it's fundamentals are VERY strong compared with a lot of other platform coins. of all the projects raising eth icos, some are scammier than others that's for sure. but that doesn't mean the good projects are avoiding eth as well.
Jump to: