Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 104. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 02:40:21 AM
I'm sure that I support ethereum because it's great here especially when you're investing now because the price is low today and when the price is higher then you earn it.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 02:39:15 AM
Many new ico support ETH. I also like and hold ETH. It has faster transfer rate and lower miner's fees than BTC.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 25, 2018, 02:35:41 AM

I think Ethereum does offer a good product allowing people that are not very technical to create projects that will push the industry forward. The problem is that because its so easy and ICO have gotten so crazy people are taking advantage and just scamming newbies. Other that that there could be really good things coming out of the technology.
Ethereum is really good, since the day I started here in forum I've read a lot about Ethereum and the wallet that holds eth the MyEtherWallet.com is so safe to use and it is easy to use. I really want to invest in Ethereum someday. We all support Ethereum, when you do altcoin you are supporting ETH because we  exchange our tokens.
Activity: 218
March 25, 2018, 02:29:43 AM

Despite its shortcoming, ethereum is still one of the best cryptos. It enjoys high community support even with all the scam reports and is still the choice of most of ICOs. So I still support ethereum. Just need to research the project I wamt to invest in.

There's nothing wrong about supporting ethereum because its not their fault that many ICO's are using their erc20 to make as a base of their token.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 10:30:30 PM
Yeah I  am still supporting Etherium for now because right etherium and  etherium based tokens are still good. There are lots of good coins under the etherium blcokchain.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 24, 2018, 08:55:49 PM
Despite its shortcoming, ethereum is still one of the best cryptos. It enjoys high community support even with all the scam reports and is still the choice of most of ICOs. So I still support ethereum. Just need to research the project I wamt to invest in.
Activity: 490
March 24, 2018, 08:53:25 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
now Ethereum will have a rival in the near future
CyberMiles is a 5 month old platform that is preparing for launching
March 30, 2018, CyberMiles will hold a Test-net event to test the network and servers, you can see clearly the difference between CyberMiles and Ethereum. And you will see blockchain technology going through revolution

do not ever miss to have CMT in your wallet
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 08:50:27 PM
Of course I keep ETH. Well, what of the fact that he fell down, this is only a temporary phenomenon. Nothing wrong with that
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 4
March 24, 2018, 08:46:02 PM
Ethereum got a really big support, so ethereum can take over in up-coming years.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
March 24, 2018, 08:17:45 PM
for now, Ethereum is still my favorite because it has better features than Bitcoin
Now I am waiting for a replacement for Ethereum
who can do more than Ethereum
I really like the surprises in the world of cryptocurrency
Activity: 295
March 24, 2018, 08:15:21 PM
Yes of couse im still support the ethereum . Because ethereum is great coin and my wallet for now is myetherwallet for signature campaign. And im promotion using a twitter and facebook.
Activity: 159
Merit: 102
March 24, 2018, 08:00:18 PM
In my opinion, my full support is in it because etherium is still the best after bitcoin, it may have it flaws, however, its value alone compared to the others are higher, and maybe it is the most stable one.
Activity: 924
March 24, 2018, 06:57:21 PM
Sure! I am still support Ethereum, even when price is low. Why? Because most of all new blockchain project build's on ETH ERC-20 standart and distribute their token's on it
Activity: 147
March 24, 2018, 06:52:02 PM
Yes, for real, i support etherum. To my own point of view etherum take the second position among altcoins while bitcoin is the first. Although about etherum price i can't say precisely what will in the future but believe etherum have my fully support.
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 05:15:51 PM
I'm supporting Ethereum only by my long term invest and hold, but thats because of Ethereum is using completely everywhere now, even in bounties u have to take ur token's on ETH-20 compatible wallet...
Merit: 251
March 24, 2018, 03:49:12 PM
I will always support Ethereum as well as Bitcoin.  These are the two cryptocurrencies that will be around until the very end.  Other projects may come and go but the King and Queen will be here for as long as cryptocurrencies are. 
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 03:39:47 PM
Yes, i believe in Ethereum even more than in Bitcoin. I am sure the price will grow up again and significantly, because its value rises more and more
Activity: 336
March 24, 2018, 03:09:09 PM
Yes ! I still support Ethereum. It’s a cool technology. It help and offer who are not technical to create project by allowing good product. That’s the one way push the industry forward.
Every industry have the ups and down there also have. So before investing you have to be concern and proper knowledge. 
Why I am telling the concern and knowledge because of the investor. There are average investor who haven’t proper knowledge and that’s the opportunity to easy manipulation, the way of believing the investor ETH is the best altcoin.
I Tell it easy process but easy who know it is a risk losing money with invest because of inflation. So it’s not a problem. It’s a play who calculate before.     
Activity: 120
March 24, 2018, 12:43:13 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Yes! I know it's price will go up in future.
Activity: 560
March 24, 2018, 12:34:59 PM
I support etherium too, and I will investing to ETH. I know the price will grow up.
Jump to: