Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 117. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 01:30:21 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

Yes i do, i still support Ethereum. its price already so stable for now,lately it's dropping to $700+, but i still believe that its price will become higher soon again, it takes time, we just need to wait until it's back to green again.
Activity: 252
March 13, 2018, 01:17:01 AM

eth is still the safest port on this market. crypto money exchanges are very variable. The volume of money in the market is falling too. I think it's time to take eth
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 13, 2018, 01:07:28 AM
I still support it too, I think it has a big potential among those other coins. It's value is also high but not that much compared to bitcoins value. Among those other crypto curries ethereum has a big name in this crypto world.

Indeed, ETH is one of the best coin in the market right now that not only for being the most promising altcoin for an investment it also use as the best platform by all ICO to support their project therefore we like or not we will use or to buy ETH every time we will going to invest in ICO which mean it is more than of supporting it but it is also more on believing the ETH platform.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 12:52:43 AM
Yes I still support Ethereum because according to the news that I've gather, Ethereum is also pioneer in the market.
It was the second coin which have a great price and value in cryptocurrency market. Ethereum is also more affordable than bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
March 13, 2018, 12:52:08 AM
Yes I still support Ethereum because like bitcoin, Ethereum has a good system and it has a good price in the market. Its platform has a detailed information.
As far as I know, Ethereum is the second coin that has a great value and price in the market that we can use in trading.
Activity: 117
Merit: 18
March 12, 2018, 03:49:38 PM
I think ETH has a very important role to play in cryptocurrency.  All coins have pros and cons.  Ultimately, it will be the end user or consumer that determines the value.  I am anxiously awaiting the future!
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 03:46:26 PM
ETH is a project with great potential .. since bitcoin already cannot handle  bunch of transactions ETH will be the next bubble
Activity: 602
March 12, 2018, 03:40:00 PM
Of course I support the project ethereum because I believe that a lot of tokens that are created based on ethereum do have very good results. I think that such a project as ETH is really very good for our time.
Activity: 112
March 12, 2018, 03:22:53 PM
Yes we still support Ethereum. Ethereum is best coin. Best platform to hold coins is Ethereum. It gives us a bright future and a good potential.
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
March 12, 2018, 12:55:05 PM
I have invested in Ethereum and I am big supporter of it. I am going to supported no matter what happen with it, because Ethereum has good platform and it's very important for the whole crypto world.
Activity: 84
March 12, 2018, 12:45:50 PM
I support Ethereum. It is one of the strongest coin right now. It will be second in ranking soon, I don't believe Ripple can replace Ethereum in the ranking. They are going to switch to proof of stake and this will be impressive for price. All ethereum users are waiting for updates and I am sure they are going to do this soon. I suggest you guys to buy Ethereum right now
Activity: 107
March 12, 2018, 12:28:32 PM
Yes, because Eth is the dynamically developing project with experienced team behind, it is a still main blockhanin with smart-contracts now.
Activity: 126
March 12, 2018, 12:25:53 PM
I always support ETH , buy and try to hold for a long time.
why I do this because , ETH is smartcontrack platform good performance.
and than for quick profit we can invest on ICO projects and get discount token up to 50% and more.
Good luck everyone
Activity: 224
Merit: 103
0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F
March 12, 2018, 12:20:19 PM
Interesting to read the posts from last year. It shows Ethereum has gone through many hurdles and challenges, and yet usage and adoption still grows. I still support it as it has been more accessible to many crypto starters like me (i.e., airdrops to ether). But I am not closing my door to other platforms. I am learning more about Stellar and XEM, for example. I tried waves but I did not like the UI of their platform.
Activity: 150
March 12, 2018, 12:07:34 PM
Yes i still support ethereum. Ethereum is one of the most profitable crypto, one of the best for longterm investment too. Price will go down but it will rise up again and again just like bitcoin.
Activity: 280
March 12, 2018, 11:46:04 AM
I am an ethereum investor and I will always support it. I think it has chances to grow a lot in the next years (even months)
Activity: 465
March 12, 2018, 11:40:22 AM
I think ETHEREUM digital currency is also besides the bitcoin, besides the many benefits of the ethereum because as a means of payment if we follow some of the bounty or signature so that it is very important that I was then.
Activity: 73
March 12, 2018, 01:59:11 AM
I still support ETH. They have a strong team of developers and a clear understanding of where to move on
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
March 12, 2018, 01:56:19 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
ETH is still powerful despite price dropped. Not only ethereum drops its value but also all other cryptocurrency. Maybe those people losing money focus their investment on a few altcoins only and ethereum hit them hard. If ethereum bounce back which I believe when bitcoin goes up its value, they will be glad too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
March 12, 2018, 01:54:11 AM
Ethereum?
Scam with 70% premine
Jump to: