Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 116. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 11:30:10 PM
Yes, I still believe in Ethereum, and yet I'm not going to sell. But I'm dazed that in the near future its rate will continue to fall, because the coin is more sold than bought.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 11:22:12 PM
it's normal for asking money for daily operational cost, where they could get money if they don't asked. They need money for their expenses and we need to support them because the platform are widely use by many peoples.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 11:20:08 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

Yes,definetly i support ethereum,because  for me this ethereum is a big  factors in the world of cryptocurrency,without this kinds of coins you cannot make a transaction to your MEW to the exchange trading,because this is the only coins that contains an
 Erc 20, that can nake a gwei into your transaction in my ether wallet.ethereum is the second highest value of coins,so i still have support this kind of altcoins,that why i have some few of this  in my local exchange wallet.

There is a negative of using etehrium too. Not only positive.
The negative is there are so many scammers just easy to make their own token to scam people using etherium blockchain.
However this is just small piece of negative and i am yet supporting etherium
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 11:10:46 PM
        Ethereum is a public blockchain network like Bitcoin and both have some technical difference compared together Bitcoin offers a peer to peer online payment while Ethereum  blockchain focus on programming code of any decentralized applications. Ethereum allows the developers  thousands of applications .Now at present Bitcoin may be in the top position but I believe that Ethereum  will reach the highest position by this year last or starting of next year. So I like to support Ethereum next after Bitcoin.
Activity: 41
March 14, 2018, 11:10:04 PM
Eth is great
so is Rchain and Credits!!
maybe eos Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
March 14, 2018, 10:58:35 PM
Of course I still support ethereum. Ethereum currently has loyal users, including me. Ethereum has a great contribution to the bounty project, as some bounty projects pay their rewards through the ethereum wallet. I hope ethereum can provide better service.
Activity: 294
March 14, 2018, 10:51:48 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

Yes,definetly i support ethereum,because  for me this ethereum is a big  factors in the world of cryptocurrency,without this kinds of coins you cannot make a transaction to your MEW to the exchange trading,because this is the only coins that contains an
 Erc 20, that can nake a gwei into your transaction in my ether wallet.ethereum is the second highest value of coins,so i still have support this kind of altcoins,that why i have some few of this  in my local exchange wallet.
Activity: 504
March 14, 2018, 10:16:07 PM
I will still support ethereum. i don't know why I am more interested in ethereum than other coin. about the price, at the end of 2017 ethereum price reached $ 2000, but now back down less than $ 1000. and I'm sure that you say it is also true. I am also still optimistic the price of ethereum back to $ 2000 like 2017 ago.
Activity: 130
March 14, 2018, 09:31:27 PM
lot of people have already earned from ETH so I still support Ethereum.
Activity: 322
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 14, 2018, 09:31:11 PM
This altcoin ethereum is good kind of crypto and  for me I will also support this kind of coin but my priority is still bitcoin because i have not establish yet the foundation of bitcoin as an investment for me.
Activity: 95
March 14, 2018, 09:17:17 PM
Yes, I have always supported Ethereum because Ethereum is the second coin after bitcoin, Ethereum has a large community and potential developers, This currency shows steady growth in most stages of the Its existence, the price of Ethereum does not fluctuate a lot.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
March 14, 2018, 09:13:36 PM
Indeed there are some advantages and disadvantages of Ethereum but totally iam still support Ethereum, because this technology still young and will continue in development to increase the benefits and to reduce disadvantages. Ethereum will be most popular cryptocurrency in the future.
Activity: 602
March 14, 2018, 08:48:06 PM
Of course I'm supporting and I will support even more in the future.. this is the future of CRYPTO and I'm confident that it will replace the first place of bitcoin in 2-3 years...
Activity: 336
March 14, 2018, 07:54:20 PM
yes im still support  and love ethereum for me it is the second to the best coins in digital currency.Ethereum coins is one of my prospect coins
 that i want to invest in trading  when times if i succes in bitcoin.i dont know that ethereum is having organized to attempt influence  to the crypto world or lobbyists , but one thing i sure that ethereum create there own legacy in world of digital currency, they are among the best.
Activity: 266
March 14, 2018, 05:59:43 PM
Absolutely yes. Why you don't believe in it? I hope more dApps will be build on their platform. We need to reach a good portion of new users tilting their curiosity. As an ETH hodler i hope this will happen soon!
Activity: 112
March 14, 2018, 05:57:06 PM
Yes, I'm still support Ethereum  because Ethereum is my Second favourite coin after bitcoin and is very potential coin. I think Ethererum is the second strongest and popular digital currency. It is very fasted , low transaction fee and it also reliable Cryoto  currency. Ethereum Price is growing day by day. Ethereum has great community and talented developers. Most of the ICO's launch their token based Ethereum. So anyone can predict that Ehereum has good future.
Activity: 227
March 14, 2018, 04:52:00 PM
ETH will never fall my friends, it's the way too powerful to fall like bitcoin even through there are some people who didn't trust it but the rest is absolutely 100% trust in it. I look to the future  =D

Activity: 308
March 14, 2018, 04:39:52 PM
Of course I still support Ethereum. I don't know any other currency on cryptomarket better than Ethereum. This currency shows steady growth for most periods of its existence. The Ethereum's price is not very fluctuated.
Activity: 140
March 14, 2018, 04:36:24 PM
I always support Ethereum, buy it and keep safe for long term. Because Ethereum is a smart contract platform with good performance.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
“Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018”
March 13, 2018, 01:38:22 AM
I will always support ethereum no matter what, they have develop a wonderful platform ERC20 that widely used and gives a great benefit for all of us. We are the people who look for income by doing cryptocurrency.
Jump to: