Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 118. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 39
March 12, 2018, 01:51:22 AM
Ethereum is one of the strongest altcoins so far. The idea of smart contract itself is brilliant and many ICOs using ethereum smart contract. Ethereum also still has potential to grow and many people still support ethereum including me. The only thing that bothering me is Vitalik Buterin's health. I'm afraid of his health as his body is very thin. Hope he eats much food and stay healthy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 01:39:11 AM
Ethereum is the famous altcoin in the category of altcoins so for now people are holding a good amount of this currency and this is the most famous coin after bitcoin and this is a good way to make money from money so if we invest in Ethereum it is a good way i am full supporting Ethereum because i am also a user of these altcoin and they are equally important like bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
March 12, 2018, 01:24:51 AM
So far I have been happier with ETH transactions than in any other crypto. I still don't hodl ETH as a long term investment, but it is something I am constantly thinking about (with the current prices it might be a good time to invest in ETH).
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 01:17:31 AM

The failures of Ethereum is what makes it stronger  and more appealing, i still support and believe in ETH despite all, it has potential to continue growing and may inherit the crown from Bitcoin someday
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 01:07:07 AM
I invest in ICOs and ICOs prefer ethereum as cryptocurrencies so yes I support ethereum. I think not only me but most of cryptocurrency holders. They have high market acceptance and fast transaction so I think aside from btc ethereum is the next choice.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 12:52:59 AM
ETH is due to a variety of strong supporters (Microsoft, banks, etc.). Then again if you have an unlimited amount of money means you can fail as much as you want. The biggest mistake often done is to be afraid to try because you do not want to lose.
Activity: 192
Merit: 11
March 12, 2018, 12:42:11 AM
I think it's slowly becoming a tool, not a currency like bitcoin.

Many people use etheric's wallet to store or trade digital encryption currency to make it grow!
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 11:25:36 PM
Of course, I will always support ETHEREUM because ETH has its own impression for its devotees and ETH has been widely accepted as ICO payment and also very useful for us to use it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 03:57:09 PM
Yes, I still support ETH, but with recent news about its vulnerability to burglary problems, I'm very disappointed with this. I hope they can make it safer.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Block chain enthusiast
March 11, 2018, 03:50:14 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

I really couldn't understand your point sir..  Huh

Yes people lose money because of some scam ICO's and unwise investments. Anyone doesn't force people to invest money in ICO's. Before anyone invest their valuable money in a ICO they definitely should read the white paper, go to git hub and check the code , check whether the ICO has a good team and advisors and vise versa.

Ethereum is does not responsible for stupidity of people. No 1 rule in ICO's research before invest. I have invested in few ICO's but i never loose a penny. Because didn't invest in useless tokens.

Ethereum is a platform as we all know. Anyone can create any decentralized applications on it not only new tokens (I my self have created some DApps.). There are some Ethereum based projects which do not have any ICO's.

I personally believe Eth is better than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is day by day getting laggy and transactions getting expensive. BTC is not suitable for day to day use as it can handle only 7 transaction per second. Please refer this about Bitcoin scalability problem - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin_scalability_problem.

I personally believe Ethereum is way better than Bitcoin. Ethereum is the best way to integrate crypto in to real world and that is what new tokens should do.  Roll Eyes

I don't believe Eth has this price  only because of  lobbyists.(Then anyone can argue BTC has 10000$ orive because it is the first Cryptocurrency.) Eth has this price because of it's capabilities.  Cool

Finally i would say we shouldn't blame Ethereum but stupid investors. Let useless ICO's pop but don't invest on them...  Smiley
Activity: 154
March 11, 2018, 03:19:46 PM
well up to now I still support the existence of ethereum itself because seeing its development ethereum has started to grow its price and for marketing price ethereum start stable until now, that's why I still support ethereum.
Activity: 23
March 11, 2018, 03:15:35 PM
who woudn't support ethereum? ethereum even is 2nd in coinmarketcap and it means that it had its reasons why its been placed there. and that many would trust ethereum even its value would go down because many belielves it would kick back up again as always.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 02:49:44 PM
I think there are a lot of people that keep supporting ethereum, its widely use and quite popular. The platform for support erc20 token will going bigger due to peoples start see ico as a new style of investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
March 11, 2018, 02:41:27 PM
I didn't think anyone stopped supporting ETH, as the price changes, I think there will be more and more users and ETH will rise. Think it is going to be a big year for ETH.
Activity: 196
March 11, 2018, 02:20:53 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

I am not such kind of men who makes a lot of changes in a short period of time. In the beginning of 2017 I have invested some hundreds dollars into Ethereum and it show good results so don’t want to leave this coins and change something.

Well, that's a good tactic. If you look and invest for a long time, it will bring great benefits and profit. And Yes, it is not necessary to change the horses at the crossing.
Activity: 146
March 11, 2018, 01:46:57 PM
Of course I still support ethereum until now. Because I believe ethereum is very potential and altcoins are the most in the interest of users of cryptocurrency. I also hold some ethereum for me to make long-term investments. Do not hesitate to ethereum because ethereum is so popular today.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 01:43:47 PM
ethereum is a very good Altcoin, and I think Ethereum is more perfect than Bitcoin, from its transaction process to its fee, so I will continue to support ethereum..

I agree with you, ETH is a very interesting coin which is better than bitcoin. It's very convenient for me to use ETH. Many people prefer to use ETH for daily payments. Perhaps this is due to the fact that the commission for the transaction in the etherium network is very low.

Transaction fee is much lower then Bitcoins, and plus it supports all kind of tokens. Ethereum is multi purpouse currnecy and much better and advanced then Bitcoin.
Nothing to be surprised though since bitcoin was the first of its kind so transactions on ethereum should be a lot better than bitcoin. Full implementation of segwit and LN should make up this gap between the 2 coins though i think ethereum on the other hand has a lot of room to grow than bitcoin, i support both coins but i rather see bitcoin stay forever than ethereum since if bitcoin lost its importance and value to the community the fear of market failing and falling will surely be prominent.
Activity: 159
March 11, 2018, 01:36:57 PM
I do not care about such great lobbyists as you mentioned because it will not be a problem for me, I keep ethereum for long-term investments, I'm sure the lobbyists will do it too, and even though the price of ethereum is falling because of them it will soon be improved if I was patient
Activity: 287
March 11, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

I am not such kind of men who makes a lot of changes in a short period of time. In the beginning of 2017 I have invested some hundreds dollars into Ethereum and it show good results so don’t want to leave this coins and change something.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
March 11, 2018, 12:28:39 PM
If we can see the present situation of ethereum it is aggressive to move forward and the most effort to give the best to achieve the due reward of success for their investors and those who are their supporters. This coin shows what potential can be in every year goes by its price is increasing. I still support this coin since I joined in this crypto living.
Jump to: