Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 113. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 02:25:03 PM
I still support Ethereum.Eth is created an easy way to do many things like trading,investing and so on.By using this,we can do many things because approximately all projects are accept Eth. It is one kind of platform as well as.  I think Eth system will need to be more secured in future.
That's right because ETH is acceptable and used in many projects and also exchangers so from that I think the potential of ETH is very good in a long time and although now the price is down I'm sure there is still a lot of possibility the price can come back to the highest price even more
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 02:11:40 PM
Yes, I support. This is one of my favorite coins. I use the ether not only for investment, but also for paying for goods and services. Sometimes I get paid in ETH. I believe in this platform!
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 11:08:16 AM
absolutely yes. although eth is down now but it still be second high demand after bitcoin. i'm pretty sure the price will back to normal again even more higher than before.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
March 18, 2018, 10:05:35 AM
Yes i still support ethereum because this is a good token. Although now the price is down. But i believe on this token because ethereum has a good system and team and ethereum has many supporters. So they will develop this token. We can see later the price will go high.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 10:04:05 AM
I always support ethereum at the beginning of my crypto activities. I love eth because of it's low fee and fast transaction but there are times that confirmation took long but it's ok. It part of the growing here. I love holding it and at the same time i do day trading with it. Hoping i profit some eth.
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
March 18, 2018, 09:59:41 AM
Now I always support to ethereum because i like for trading against of altcoins on different exchanges. Ethereum is a god of all new ico in this market and without it 80% new coin ico can not launch their coins in the crypto market. Ethereum price is going up and down but there is no need to worry about this.but future of ethereum is very strong.
Activity: 92
March 18, 2018, 09:01:07 AM
As part of community, supporting Ethereum is mainly determined not by us as we just follow developer who mostly use Ethereum for their exchange to their tokens / coins....
Activity: 83
Equitybase
March 18, 2018, 08:53:09 AM
I can't get the logic behind "failing many times" as posted by OP. If you mean hacking incidents, that's not Eth's fault I would say.
And when hacking incidents happened with Eth, we observed the same with Bitcoin.  They relatively have similar circumstances.
Anyway, I respect your point of view, but I also have mine and I will continue to support Eth.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
March 18, 2018, 08:48:12 AM
In March, the digital money market is extremely volatile. The total capitalization of coins decreased by $ 130 billion over the past two weeks, most of the currency lost in value. On March 1, the Ethereum rate exceeded $ 850, the coin fell 27% and now is almost 50%
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 08:47:43 AM
Ofcourse I still support Etherium. Etherium at this point is continuously growing from the size of the community to its demand and market value. Problems is already overcame by Etherium. It is now widely used in ICOs which makes the demand high that positively affects its market value making it high. So it is still worth supporting.
Activity: 182
March 18, 2018, 08:43:32 AM
When bitcoin has the problem of mass adoption because the G8 countries won't allow its use in their specific domains, and Ethereum seems like an even longer shot given that it operates on similar policies, it will take a long time for the government perception about these cryptocurrencies and so investing in it now is just putting your investment to waste.
Activity: 294
March 18, 2018, 08:00:47 AM
I am sure to support ETH, because it is second to the great value of coins. i think very important to some ICO projects with fast transfer rate and altcoin distribution. I hope it will give us a better future.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
March 18, 2018, 07:36:04 AM
Surely that's because etherium I think has a very good prospect in the future In addition to the many in use in the payment system a project.etherium actually has a fairly fast price movements and allow someone in the search for profit.
Yes im 100% believe and support to ethereum because its growing right now even there's a dumping sometimes it is still worth to buy because of rising value and higher demand of it. Also ethereum is in the top to all altcoin right now so there possible an have a higher profit or earning
Activity: 252
March 18, 2018, 07:02:28 AM
Yes I still support ethereum even though the price is now chaotic, until the end of my life will still support ethereum because I am lovers ethereum, I believe that one day ethereum price will peak $ 1000 USD.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
March 18, 2018, 06:51:17 AM
1. Over the past few months, the price of the Ethereum has soared, which indicates the potential of the blockade
2. Stupid money followed clever money
3. The cost of broadcasting can be adjusted due to the increasing outflow of capital from companies that previously conducted ICO
4. Many of these ICOs will fail, punishing stupid money and fueling a correction

Despite of all minuses ETH is still altcoin #1

I think ETH is both good as a currency and as platform for ICO's. Almost all ICOs are based on Ethereum (of course there are some on NEO, Stellar, Waves but they make minority). For me also ETH is no.1 and will be at least year or so.
Activity: 129
Merit: 8
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 18, 2018, 06:49:30 AM
Of course. Eth and NEO are my coins that I stack up on every chance I get to invest in new initial coin offerings.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
March 18, 2018, 06:48:02 AM
1. Over the past few months, the price of the Ethereum has soared, which indicates the potential of the blockade
2. Stupid money followed clever money
3. The cost of broadcasting can be adjusted due to the increasing outflow of capital from companies that previously conducted ICO
4. Many of these ICOs will fail, punishing stupid money and fueling a correction

Despite of all minuses ETH is still altcoin #1
Activity: 83
March 18, 2018, 06:47:41 AM
yes i always support Etherium. the second to the coins i like for now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 06:23:55 AM
Of course yes! Just for today, Ethereum is going through bad times, but it's not for long, very soon it will rise, judging by the forecasts, this will happen in late April 2018! So we hope and wait! I wish everyone good luck)
Activity: 154
March 18, 2018, 05:53:44 AM
I am happy to always support Ethereum because it has its own impression for its devotees, easy to get by collecting some coins and also very useful for us for the purposes. Ethereum is also good for long-term investments.
Jump to: