Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 114. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 05:16:23 AM
Etherium fell very much, it's just the collapse of this coin!
To tell the truth, I do not even know if it will be of any use to her, but I do not have all the wallets and operers in the house, so I really chew on it and hopefully in the best!
The price dropped very quickly, it almost looks like a real panic. Such a strong fall is due solely to the situation on the market, and not to the weakness of the project. Other strong projects also fell very much.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 04:35:02 AM
Etherium fell very much, it's just the collapse of this coin!
To tell the truth, I do not even know if it will be of any use to her, but I do not have all the wallets and operers in the house, so I really chew on it and hopefully in the best!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 04:12:13 AM
This thread seems to be old situation may be different at that time but currently ETH is getting more popular,its project is expending and its developer team is engage to broaden search on smart contract and its further application,many people are interested to enhance its funding project,many projects are copying ETH unique smart contract idea and today many developers are working on this smart contract idea.ETH community is increasing and i am sure that with increasing community ETH price in coming years would be very high.Many improvements are on the way in ETH project,its CEO wants to sustain it active in Crypto World.I strongly support ETH.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 02:49:52 AM
Support the Ethereum as we believe in its flexibility, a wide application, possibilities, and of course perspective. I believe in him.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 02:33:29 AM
I still support Ethereum, since there are some working dApps running on it. And more and more interesting projects are going into beta phase in this year.

Yes, I still support ETH because ETH is capable of doing the impossible and I believe that the ETH project can generate good profits and ETH has been trusted by the public and with ETH we can invest long-term and have the best platform
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 10:30:21 PM
of course ethereum is a very potent altcoin, a platform widely used by many altcoins making ethereum the most popular altcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
March 17, 2018, 08:40:03 PM
I love Ethereum. Without it, the cryptocurrency world would be quite different.
The market has been going through hard time. Everything will be fine after several weeks or months.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
March 17, 2018, 06:40:14 PM
Ethereum is currently the best crypto currency on the market. After all,  now it's suffering, like all the industry, but soon it will resume its race, and it will become the real bitcoin rival.
Activity: 287
March 17, 2018, 02:47:38 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

I disagree with the author of this thread. Ethereum I suppose one of most profitable well-developed currencies. It has enough popularity and able to attract significant money and make good profits within the 2017 year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
March 17, 2018, 01:40:43 PM
At my opinion ethereum is the most promising and interesting altcoin nowadays. I like to use ethereum and gonna buy many coins very soon because believe in eth.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
March 17, 2018, 01:30:14 PM
Ethereum represents the future of the crypto, because it has all the advantages of the bitcoin without having the disadvantages.
Now it is a moment of suffering for everyone, but this moment will pass.
When it will be finished, ethereum will be the winner.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
March 17, 2018, 06:50:04 AM
Even though you dont want eth you will still used it specially you are earning tokens that are under the ETH platform so you will used ETH as gas and you will used it even you dont like . so whether you like it or not you will used it becuase you dont have any choice .
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 06:19:28 AM
Yes, I always keep supporting ethereum because it has a great and big potential in our industry. Their excellence can brings them to lots of victories and achievements just like bitcoin.
Activity: 308
March 17, 2018, 06:19:05 AM
Actually I always support enthereum because they are the second in the best companies in field of ceyptocurreny through this I am rest assured that all earnings that I will have are safe.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 01:47:47 PM
although now the price of etherium is falling and almost exceeding 150% fall from the original price, I still support etherium, because there is still hope that etherium can rise and return to the highest price
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 01:41:44 PM
ethereum is one of the best altcoins, and there are so many uses of ethereum. one of the prospective altcoins and I think ethereum will have a good future...
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
March 16, 2018, 01:38:32 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

if the reason is due to failure and many are losing money, I dont think eth will survive this big now. we can not see things only from the negative side, if we see the positive side of ETH has a lot of wealth to the people because the price is multiplied increased from the initial price. ETH is also the choice now defeating BTC which means people's belief in ETH is very high
Activity: 273
March 16, 2018, 01:16:25 PM
If you think so than you either are jealous due to not getting in the Eth rally or just are invested in a competing coin. If you think the no.2 coin in the crypto market is failing than you are in for a big surprise.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 01:14:10 PM
I support the broadcast, as well as support ETH, I think that this project is the future of the crypto-currency world, so not supporting this project would not be very good, so I believe that we just need to support this project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
March 16, 2018, 01:12:31 PM
Ethereum? Yes, I will still support this coin. Ethereum (ETH) is one of the top two cryptocurrencies on the market right now.
Ethereum blockchain was successfully...
Jump to: