Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 115. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 11:22:08 AM
of course I still believe in Ethereum because Ethereum has the potential to earn in the future this can be seen from last year when the price of Ethereum is still low until the current price becomes proof Etereum is a good coin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 10:57:47 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
The current market is going up, and I think significant currencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum are showing signs of recovery, I think many people can buy and invest in Ethereum if the market rebounds, Beside that Ethereum is also a magnificent coin to earn the profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 10:23:29 AM
Those who watch this topic in 2018 can see the most common mistake of beginning traders. This is a panic when prices fall, despite the uniqueness of the project
Activity: 62
March 16, 2018, 10:19:10 AM
Ethereum is one of my favorite altcoins, it is simple because it can be issued a contract. And best altcoins to invest with for a long term goal. A lot of ICOs is under ethereum smart contract.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 10:16:38 AM
Yes i fully supported the Ethereum.I think eth is the best platform and wonderful technology.ethereum is the main devolepar.thats why its called a 2nd mother of all coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
March 16, 2018, 04:25:05 AM
Of course I support ethereum: its structure is most intelligent than bitcoin, and it doesn't have a lot of the problems that bitcoin has.
If there is a candidate to replace bitcoin in the future, ethereum is the one!
Activity: 154
March 15, 2018, 02:22:26 PM
Of course, I see that Etherium becomes a focalized coin for a number of ICOs that offer tokens, and it is not impossible that an Etherium would be able to compete with bitcoin about price  Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 01:29:02 PM
Yes I am still supporting Ethereum and still holding since I bought it and I am very sure that eth will be huge and will also take the path of bitcoin. I am one of the lucky person who bought it very cheap and I don't have any plan selling it.
Activity: 88
March 15, 2018, 01:21:35 AM
that's for sure I always support ETH. I think it's safer to invest, and ETH itself has a lot of projects, maybe if there's a failure, it will affect others.
Activity: 126
March 15, 2018, 01:03:33 AM
always
I prefer Ethereum on appeal with Bitcoin, because Ethereum is more comfortable to keep, and the price is stable too.
someone who owns Ethereum can issue an ERC20 token and also create a Smart Contract, while Bitcoin can not
The price of eth has not always been stable. I bought more than a dozen or so at around $1300, but now the price has dropped to less than $600.
However, I will still support eth.
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
March 15, 2018, 01:02:24 AM
Ethereum is a ready product that continues to be actively developed. It is impossible to ignore its promise and value. We continue to believe in his future.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
March 15, 2018, 12:56:40 AM
always
I prefer Ethereum on appeal with Bitcoin, because Ethereum is more comfortable to keep, and the price is stable too.
someone who owns Ethereum can issue an ERC20 token and also create a Smart Contract, while Bitcoin can not
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 12:54:13 AM
As long as ethereum is still predicted to be fine and still can I count on, I will still support ethereum. If otherwise, I will stop.
Activity: 87
March 15, 2018, 12:48:04 AM
Yes, I will still support Ethereum. Just like others said ETH is next to BTC and if we do not support both of them its value will go down..
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 12:04:31 AM
yes I am still with eth, but I feel uncomfortable to hold for long term because I get the news if eth is easy to steal the hackers, I always hope that eth security is tightened so that no cases of burglary eth
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
March 14, 2018, 11:55:21 PM
Since recent days until now , I still support Ethereum because most of my holdings of tokens/coins is in the ethereum platforms. Ethereum is the most top rank among altcoins and it is next to bitcoin that has a higher value than other altcoins. And in our country , Ethereum has on it's own wallet to directly cash-out , that's why i really support ethereum platforms.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
March 14, 2018, 11:50:17 PM
Ethereum has getting stronger and making as best alternative to bitcoin. The developer has continue improving their technology as their smart contract has been a good platform to cater ERC20 tokens a popular to new ICO's. This is also known as many pairings in trading sites. I consider this coin as good in long term investments as it has potential to grow more in the future.
Its ERC 20 platform are the main reason why etherium become the next most traded and popular to bitcoin. rhough its price now was keep falling it may a good time ti add some it you have fhe ball to take the risk.
Activity: 63
March 14, 2018, 11:40:06 PM
Ethereum is going to be around for a looooong time! It already has a huge network and that will make sure it stays! I like ethereum, I think the main developer is mad genius.
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
March 14, 2018, 11:35:31 PM
Yes of course I still and will always support Ethereum blockchain because it is the second mother of all coins, many coins and tokens that we are holding now is based from ethereum. I strongly believe that ethereum will last like bitcoin because it has many users and it will be more and more stronger in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
March 14, 2018, 11:33:22 PM
I still support and investing in ethereum. Its dropping price is also part of global market. If the powerful bitcoin is dropping., also the alternative coins will decrease its price.
Jump to: