Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 130. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 10:59:08 AM
ethereum I think the best coin, in addition, neo is progressing successfully on the same path
I think these two coins will be great.
Activity: 280
Merit: 21
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
March 02, 2018, 10:57:43 AM
I still support ethereum because much projects use erc20 token it’s also easy to store much different token in the same wallet. But you also should look for waves token, in my opinion this can be same big like ethereum is now, it’s could be a better ethereum
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
March 02, 2018, 10:47:33 AM
Of course I still support Ethereum. I don't know any other currency on cryptomarket better than Ethereum. This currency shows steady growth for most periods of its existence. The Ethereum's price is not very fluctuated.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 04:00:35 AM
Ofcourse mate i support ethereum and everyone does you can see that also from the icos everyone is using ethereum and bitcoin to make exchanges . theres no change becoming week or losing its power.

Ethereum is the best of all altcoins that's why ethereum always stands next to bitcoin. Ethereum has the advance technology showcasing their smart contracts that mostly ICO's now are base at ethereum platform. Ethereum is dependable and stable at the market. I myself determine ethereum as the most useful of all altcoins because i used ethereum in my payments and in my trading.
Yes. For me every coins that are following and dependent to bitcoin is all an alternative coin and i agree that mostly of new coin are all ethereum based platform and its nice to hear that there are many people around the world still support ethereum and bitcoin as will.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 02:34:14 AM
I will sure to support ETH, I think it is very important to some ICO projects with fast transfer rate and altcoin distribution. What's more, the ETH has been widely accepted as the ICO payment.
I think I still support Ethereum because there are some who run APPS. And more and more exciting projects are coming into this year's beta phase with its security Because the trust of ETH has an unlimited amount of investment money

Activity: 224
March 01, 2018, 11:38:08 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

Ethereum is still a strong altcoins. Comparing with other altcoins, ethereum has the highest price. For me, I am still supporting ethereum because I have investment in it. Though lately, the price drops, I still believe that it will increase soon.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
March 01, 2018, 11:37:47 PM
Of course yes, i still support ethereum with trading it on exchangers, i used ethereum to buy ICO and  Ethereum has been backed by major firms!!!

I do not think it's a form of support, but it's a collaboration done by many platforms with the Ethereum network
of course it makes the position of Ethereum become strong in the eyes of investors
Activity: 226
March 01, 2018, 10:26:48 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Yes,  I will still support Ethereum no matter how bad the price is now currently down. But I still believe that this is a temporary situations. Time will come the Ethereum can recover this situations. And bloom like a shining star.So we have to continue investing in Ethereum so that we gain a lot of profits.

Activity: 48
March 01, 2018, 09:57:46 PM
Yes, I need it to invest in ICOs.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 09:50:22 PM
I will support tezos more than ethereum right now. As tezos has reslove the inner problem between developer and foundation, with their much advance technology, I will support tezos.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
March 01, 2018, 09:30:54 PM
Yes! I still like ETH coin, at the moment i thinks is good and more. thanks
I also like ETH coins. because ETH coins are not only good for now, but for the future is also good. ETH coins also show good progress.
Activity: 252
March 01, 2018, 08:22:38 PM
Yes indeed. Its value is just the right amount for doing bounties and campaigns.
You just have to wait for it to increase until exchanging it.
It has a trustworthy wallet and it is what i use these past few months.

Wallet not all develop by their developer so good and trustworthy wallet is not support the price will increase sharply.
The platform of smart contract make so many ico born and we need etherium to join that. Mean the demand increase and increase day by day.
Activity: 196
March 01, 2018, 08:19:50 PM
I don't blame Etherium for making people lose their money, because investing in a coin is your free choice. Also nowadays, all other altcoins fell big time, not only ETH.
Activity: 98
March 01, 2018, 08:14:37 PM
Yes indeed. Its value is just the right amount for doing bounties and campaigns.
You just have to wait for it to increase until exchanging it.
It has a trustworthy wallet and it is what i use these past few months.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
March 01, 2018, 08:10:25 PM
Never did, from the get go I supported Ethereum Classic but I can appreciate what Ethereum has done for the industry and for that I am thankful.
Activity: 168
March 01, 2018, 07:13:26 PM

I am still a supporter of ethereum. Most cost have a very low value comparing to ethereum. Ethereums price is next to Bitcoin, I may not know why ethereum has higher price than other coins. Ethereum is still the most used coins also after bitcoin. It is widely recognize and has proven its reputation.

Agreed. This is why I think it's going to replace bitcoin eventually.
Activity: 266
March 01, 2018, 06:59:52 PM
I still support ethereum because altcoin is already beneficial to me. Ethereum is a good altcoin, many of the developers who are making the project and make a bounty program using ethereum wallet or myetherwallet for means of payment to bounty participants.
Activity: 182
March 01, 2018, 06:54:02 PM
Yes, I still support etherium as it is next to bitcoin whrn it comes to value and popularity.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
March 01, 2018, 03:26:30 PM
yes the price cant come down for every other coin is erc 20 so there is no way eth falls badly
Activity: 167
Revolutionising KYC Services
March 01, 2018, 03:26:05 PM
I certainly still support Ethereum. I like that it is stable in a way, volatility is low; transactions are cheap and fast. Don't see any reason not to support Ethereum.
Jump to: