Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 136. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
February 22, 2018, 03:54:47 PM
I support Ethereum, and other altcoins. Vitalik very much likes to compare the scalability of the ethereum and bitcoin, but crypto-kittens have shown that the ethereum has exactly the same problems and needs to work on them.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 03:41:56 PM
Ethereum is the most stable and promising cryptocurrency and I support it
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 03:30:20 PM
If you compare the protocols for the processing of ethereum transactions with other networks, there are those that work more quickly and are more convenient.

And what protocols will be faster?
I understand that there will always be someone better and faster than me and you. And this one will always be there. But this stimulates the crypto currency and us to be the best version of ourselves.

NEO uses the dBFT (Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance) protocol, which is a modification of the Proof-of-Stake protocol. Theoretically, the NEO protocol allows processing transactions much faster than the etherium: 10,000 transactions per second compared to 30 transactions per second. But in practice NEO conducts 1000 transactions per second, and the etherium - 15 transactions.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
February 22, 2018, 03:28:32 PM
If you compare the protocols for the processing of ethereum transactions with other networks, there are those that work more quickly and are more convenient.
exactly we see and know that eth are more good and convenient compare to other and we all know that this is more over as a good project that we are may able to choose for , i think that eth will more be good for than we are able to think for.
Activity: 85
February 22, 2018, 03:27:18 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

Yes, I do mate. It is actually one of my "go to" coins. I have in my portfolio sort of a long term investment. It is one of the high-tier, high-valued altcoins that I consider as a safe and reliable investment. It is enduring, and it can stand its ground even when the market it is going haywire due to the staggering effect of Bitcoin's movement on it. I think you're saying that Eth is failing because of the fact that many people who has it choose to hold it than do transactions with it, therefore, its usage rate is low and thus its value is seemingly taking a slow path to get up. However, Ethereum has been one of the best altcoins in the market and many people would attest to that.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
February 22, 2018, 03:27:11 PM
Yes, I still support Ethereum.  I believe Ethereum has a very good prospect in future. Many new investors are also buying Ethereum, so Ethereum price would increase in the coming weeks and months.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
February 22, 2018, 03:16:51 PM

And what protocols will be faster?
I understand that there will always be someone better and faster than me and you. And this one will always be there. But this stimulates the crypto currency and us to be the best version of ourselves.
February 22, 2018, 03:14:23 PM
Activity: 154
February 22, 2018, 03:13:41 PM
yes, I am very supportive of ethereum, because ethereum has its own impression for its enthusiasts and is easy to get by collecting some coins below it is very useful for us to use ethereum itself and I strongly support this ethereum.
Activity: 219
February 22, 2018, 03:10:21 PM
The purpose of the etherium is to become a blockchain platform for the development of decentralized applications, which in the end will lead to the creation of a more accessible and reliable Internet 3.0. And today the platform has come much closer to its goal. Now the etherium owns the market for decentralized applications. Its mission is to give users and developers more control and more options when developing applications.

No one argues. He has many positive sides and yes, he is very close to achieving his goal. This goal is very good and I agree with it. But I do not consider ETH to be the most profitable currency from here.

No one tells you to love him. I just want to prove to you that it has a good future and good prospects. Is not the main thing that he created us a new Internet and gives many other opportunities.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
February 22, 2018, 03:07:25 PM
The purpose of the etherium is to become a blockchain platform for the development of decentralized applications, which in the end will lead to the creation of a more accessible and reliable Internet 3.0. And today the platform has come much closer to its goal. Now the etherium owns the market for decentralized applications. Its mission is to give users and developers more control and more options when developing applications.

No one argues. He has many positive sides and yes, he is very close to achieving his goal. This goal is very good and I agree with it. But I do not consider ETH to be the most profitable currency from here.
Activity: 14
February 22, 2018, 03:07:18 PM
I do support Ethereum and I have no doubts about its bright future!
February 22, 2018, 03:05:06 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
February 22, 2018, 03:02:46 PM
The big downside is that the DAG file is constantly increasing in size. Old video cards can not cope with it. Soon, there will not be enough production capacity.
February 22, 2018, 02:59:48 PM
For mining, ETH is not profitable. The more it is introduced, the less people get it for its mining. Now and so many people are engaged in this. And if more token in turnover, the less profitable it becomes to work with it.
Activity: 234
February 22, 2018, 02:57:00 PM
Until now I still support ethereum. I believe that one day ethereum can compete with bitcoin. even today almost all money trnsfer and ICO investments use ethereum to transaction, with more and more ethereum owners. Possible in few years ETH could be nr 1 on CMC
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
February 22, 2018, 02:55:12 PM
If you sent money in this crypto currency, they will reach the recipient. Otherwise, they will be returned back to the sender.
Activity: 168
February 22, 2018, 02:55:03 PM
Why wouldn't you?

It has great tech and a lot of potential to take over btc as n1 coin.
February 22, 2018, 02:52:45 PM
From the theft of Ethereum is not insured, but not in the network itself. You can steal from stock exchanges, by selecting the foibles from accounts. That is in more simple ways. Without complex algorithms.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 02:51:55 PM
Yes, of course I still support ethereum until now, as we know ethereum is one of the best coins now.

I do not think that they are so wonderful. There is nothing that can not be broken. If someone came up with a defense, then there is someone who knows how to crack it.
I also think that the network is not perfect. And someone has already tried to hack her and steal money from there. I do not believe that no one has tried it yet. And I think they did something.

which hack you are talking about ?

i don't think there is any flaw on ether blockchain which let you hack any wallet .
also until you use brain password/pvt key / phishing site , hacking is not possible .
Jump to: