Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 134. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 01:06:26 AM
Still i support Ethereum, Ethereum also permits developers to build decentralized apps, also known as dapps, on top of its blockchain technology. Interestingly, the more apps are built, the more valuable the Ether becomes.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
February 26, 2018, 12:19:24 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

I don’t know better alternate currency than Ethereum. ETH recovered and now is trying to stay on the path of steady growth. And I am sure it will become a reality. These coins must be in your portfolio.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
February 25, 2018, 02:19:24 PM
Yes I still support Ethereum, ethereum is an amazing platform, there are many successes
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 01:54:38 PM
yes I still support Ethereum because I think Ethereum is a good coin and has the potential to increase in the future Ethereum development is quite good.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Blockchain Identity Verification
February 25, 2018, 01:41:33 PM
Certainly, the Etherium is a very promising coin. The way it is used at the moment confirms that it is one of the most popular altcoyins at the moment.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
February 25, 2018, 01:32:18 PM
I still support Ethereum.I think it is very important to some ICO projects with fast transfer rate and altcoin distribution. What's more, the ETH has been widely accepted as the ICO payment.

Too many bounty members must need to use it and it is better now to use than waves wallet to some campaign bounty campaign.

For me, waves must be better for the new commers and for the beginners because the wallet must be at site and exchanger at the same time.

I dont have any choice that's why i am willing to support ethereum.

Can you name at least one successful project of blockchain waves made 5-10x in 2017? I now can not remember a single yet.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
February 25, 2018, 01:16:30 PM
The etherium has many advantages:
Comfortable programming;
Renewability;
Ability to manage transactions;
Transparency of operations;
Wide accessibility;
Sufficient security;
Speed;
Low cost;
Good prospects for development
Activity: 434
February 25, 2018, 10:52:35 AM
I still support Ethereum.I think it is very important to some ICO projects with fast transfer rate and altcoin distribution. What's more, the ETH has been widely accepted as the ICO payment.

Too many bounty members must need to use it and it is better now to use than waves wallet to some campaign bounty campaign.

For me, waves must be better for the new commers and for the beginners because the wallet must be at site and exchanger at the same time.

I dont have any choice that's why i am willing to support ethereum.
Activity: 336
February 25, 2018, 09:08:47 AM
Eth is a platform for services with fast decentralized mechanisms, so alts use smart contracts to create their own coin and provide services to the real world. ETH has the potential to increase its value, but it would be better if it could be used for transactions. So I just invested and kept it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 20
February 25, 2018, 08:58:55 AM
Agreed with you. Eth is a platform for services with its fast, decentralized mechanism so that alts used smart contract to create their own coin and provide services for real world. Though it cannot beat the No.1 BTC, pretty sure that it would sit in the second place for a long time. So just invest it and hold.
Activity: 182
February 24, 2018, 06:07:40 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Of course, I am supporting ethereum because it's in my wallet aside from bitcoin though it's not a big amount, but most of us my tokens are connected to the current amount of ETH. To other people, ethereum has a potential to increase more its value, but it will be better if it can be used for transactions. Well, I'm still thankful for the existence of ethereum, no matter what.
Activity: 101
February 24, 2018, 06:05:53 PM
Why not? The future of the Ethereum depends on the speed of development of its competitors, such as Cardano, and the success of the startups already started on its platform. The Ethereum has one advantage. Demand for it is constantly supported, thanks to a number of ICOs selling their tokens based on the ERC20 protocol, which can only be purchased for the Ethereum.
Activity: 168
February 24, 2018, 05:51:32 PM
I was surprised by Vitalic's saying that most of modern projects are just bubbles... that affected my belief in ETH, don't like when people judge others in that way...

It's not something we like to hear, but I don't think he's wrong. ICO's raising over 100 million dollar just for showing a white paper. In the world before cryptocurrencies you had to have a healthy running business before going public.

Even if those modern projects manage to create a product with the millions they raised we still have to see if they'll make enough revenue to be worth the investment.

We're now in the phase of hopeful optimism. I'm not looking forward to the phase of financial statements. 
Activity: 170
Semux!
February 24, 2018, 05:32:35 PM
I was surprised by Vitalic's saying that most of modern projects are just bubbles... that affected my belief in ETH, don't like when people judge others in that way...
Activity: 154
February 24, 2018, 05:22:49 PM
Of course ETH has the second highest penetration. A couple of forks will enable it to handle more network traffic.

But that being said, BTC will also improve.

the ICOs youre talking about is by independent fund seekers. ETH or ETH foundation is less to do with them!

Activity: 82
February 24, 2018, 05:11:18 PM
I think Ethereum will still be bouncing back to top as it has a lot of support from high prized actions wich will give it abiliti to stay on the market for a long time.
Activity: 336
February 24, 2018, 04:24:06 PM
I always support eth, because this coin is one of the best compared to other coins. The price is quite expensive to make a lot of people to invest there, so I still support Ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
February 24, 2018, 04:13:26 PM
I'm a big fan of ethereum and yes I will always support ethereum. This is a great coin and they are using it to create their own ICO project so I interested to invest and support ethereum.
Activity: 243
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
February 24, 2018, 04:05:52 PM
I still support this coin. As you can see now there is a massive growth in price with regards to ethereum. Most of the things i read about ethereum is that it will be the next bitcoin. It could possibly.Just continue on developing its blockchain, improve the transactions. Make it more secure and it will reach the all time high. Could surpass bitcoin if bitcoin just remain what it is now.
Activity: 294
February 24, 2018, 04:01:14 PM
I don't know what claims people have to Ethereum? It is fast, decentralized and has a real WORKING economic model. What else do you need?
Jump to: