Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 131. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 03:23:46 PM
Certainly I still support Ethereum. The technology and support behind its is quite strong.
That's why Ethereum is one of the coins I believe most.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
March 01, 2018, 03:14:48 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

I am still a supporter of ethereum. Most cost have a very low value comparing to ethereum. Ethereums price is next to Bitcoin, I may not know why ethereum has higher price than other coins. Ethereum is still the most used coins also after bitcoin. It is widely recognize and has proven its reputation.
Activity: 238
March 01, 2018, 03:11:53 PM
I will surely continue to support ethereum because I like the fast transaction on ethereum network and most of the coins today are on ethereum network.
copper member
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 03:09:22 PM
Ethereum is really best and fast solution as payment method
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
March 01, 2018, 02:44:40 PM
if all people had left their money in eth instead of scam ico the course would have been much higher. but many people are now leaving ico because they know that they can earn much more money with eth. You read that in many threads where the investors of ico are disappointed  . eth >>>>> $ 2200 in august  Wink
Activity: 322
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 01, 2018, 02:23:41 PM
ethereum has conquered the market and made this world a little better, there are a lot of good projects based on it, and it will only develop further, its capitalization will soon exceed bitcoin.
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
March 01, 2018, 02:12:50 PM
Yes, i support them, also i want to know more about it, i mean technically, i try to study and investigate things about it, but sadly i am not a developer, so it wont be easy for me.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 01:53:01 PM
If You decide to invest in cryptocurrency, I'd recommend the Ethereum platform.Its rate will grow ,as well as the total share of all cryptocurrencies in turnover in relation to the Fiats.Ethereum is a stable cryptocurrency that investors are beginning to trust.Without it already in the digital world-can not do! I believe that investing In Ethereum - you will increase your income at times!!!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 01, 2018, 12:58:30 PM
For some time, I believed in ETH and invested almost all my finances in his nervous though I see his progress but I also buy other promising coins that will continue to bring profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 01, 2018, 12:54:59 PM
Of course, I support ETH as before, and now I fully support the Ethereum project, because I consider this project to be one of the most successful projects in the history of crypto currency and I advise you to do so.
Activity: 19
March 01, 2018, 12:51:24 PM
Yeah still believe in ethereal.
i am a longtime investor in it now and because practically every ICO you have to pay with ETH I think ethereal would become bigger then BTC this year.
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
March 01, 2018, 12:12:34 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Failure is the best road to success and if thats the road ethereum took then its a good reason to support it as the crypto will succeed in the future and if you compare most altcoins on the market eth is among the most stable coins.

Powerful lobbyists have not heard this one but as much as i know these days most projects have these power guys to support a project Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 12:06:43 PM
Yes I still support ethereum. By using ethereum as a tool of purchase, indirectly I have actually supported it in order to still exist and the public interest.
Activity: 165
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
March 01, 2018, 11:30:23 AM
i think all bounty that manage by sylon, needmoney, yahoo etc are good bounty. so if you like to participate a good ico try to lookup the project that are manage by them.
Activity: 55
March 01, 2018, 10:31:36 AM
When we talk about any cryptocurrency , actually there define decision whether to support ETH or not, because i think every cryptocurrency has its own overage in the market. but if i really have to say it, then i will say i do support ETH and i do believe than ETH is going to hit the higher level than it is now 
Activity: 14
March 01, 2018, 09:55:31 AM
In fact, it is not worth worrying about the etherium. Just now the whole market is on the correction. As soon as the correction is over and the market starts to grow, we will see new highs in the price of the etherium.

Totally agree. In fact Ethereum is the currency I deposit my long term profits, because of its overall stability. It still has a lot of room to grow, i expect at least 2 or 3k level in the next 2 years.
Activity: 224
March 01, 2018, 09:49:53 AM
In fact, it is not worth worrying about the etherium. Just now the whole market is on the correction. As soon as the correction is over and the market starts to grow, we will see new highs in the price of the etherium.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
March 01, 2018, 09:46:34 AM
i am till holding ethereum now, i think that ethereum will be in top 2 in 2018 or 2019, their price will go up and up, may be at the end of 2018, it can reach 1.8k$
Actually, Ethereum is in rank number 2 after bitcoin in its last few years and based its market cap. And in fact, ethereum will rise again after this downfall since it has more advantages than other altcoins like its smart contracts.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
March 01, 2018, 09:36:28 AM
i am till holding ethereum now, i think that ethereum will be in top 2 in 2018 or 2019, their price will go up and up, may be at the end of 2018, it can reach 1.8k$
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
March 01, 2018, 09:33:49 AM
Yes! I still like ETH coin, at the moment i thinks is good and more. thanks
as well as with me, I still really like the ETH coin. I am sure ETH can still progress to better. hopefully more and more ETH enthusiasts.
Jump to: