Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 138. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
February 22, 2018, 11:32:01 AM
I think it is always good to support Ethereum.This topic had started few months ago.But still Eth is playing  a main role in crypto market.Therefore without any doubt I believe Ethereum will become more important digital currency in future.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 11:27:53 AM
Ethereum has a very strong community of people, as you have said they have "failed" multiple times. Yet people are still holding on for dear life. It is not even the coin that I am investing in mainly, the ethereum developers are very smart and will get us out of the current mess. Which leads me to believe ethereum will be a very profitable long term hold as it has been.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 11:23:47 AM
Yes. Why? Because Ethereum is basically the app store for blockchain. The technology underpinning Ethereum has a lot of real world usage that has yet to be unlocked and money is being funneled into innovative ethereum projects via ICOs at an incredible rate. ICOs are democratizing funding and spawning the next wave of innovation from young hungry entrepreneurs all over the world who will eventually contribute back to their local communities for a better future. Ethereum is still going strong.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
February 22, 2018, 05:35:11 AM
Eth is very promising and many of us still supporting this coin because it is next to bitcoin probably if you really want to get a good profit I think Eth is good if we are planning to invest imagine eth price is growing slowly but sure it profitable from $421 the value now is $738.
Activity: 308
February 22, 2018, 05:21:23 AM
of course because ETH deserves to be supported, because the coin is a good coin, and deserve to be stored for the long term
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 05:15:17 AM
Why not, ethereum is a very reliable, authentic and unique project. Potentially, is a very save investment and a profitable one. The team are highly professional and committed for further development on the subject matter.

I will always support Ethereum guy
Activity: 434
February 22, 2018, 01:56:50 AM
Yes, because it still has a value. As far as I know, since Bitcoin strikes at $11,000, Ethereum's price will also goes up.
I'm not pretty sure about the exact value of Ethereum but I think it has been at the second place when it comes to ratings in crypto.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
February 18, 2018, 09:12:41 PM
I believe in ETH and it seems to me that this year the price of this coin can rise to 5000 dollars. The developers of this coin have very ambitious plans.
Agree on this. Developers of ethereum are very active and the project is very promising, ethereum has lot of function and different special features. I am holding ethereum for long term, like 1 - 5 years. I will hold it, I promise.

Yes that true, this year is for ethereum and also to other altcoins and I think that it will more than $5k this midyear.
I will continue to support ethereum network and to hold my ethereum token.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 18, 2018, 09:04:38 PM
I believe in ETH and it seems to me that this year the price of this coin can rise to 5000 dollars. The developers of this coin have very ambitious plans.
Agree on this. Developers of ethereum are very active and the project is very promising, ethereum has lot of function and different special features. I am holding ethereum for long term, like 1 - 5 years. I will hold it, I promise.
Activity: 724
Merit: 500
February 18, 2018, 08:58:34 PM
The same canned, pointless responses  Roll Eyes Everyone just spamming activity for their bounty campaigns. Bounty campaigns killed this forum
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
February 18, 2018, 08:23:57 PM
Well, i love ETH but when i firstly discovered the concept and focused on ETH project, i've found that the coin itself was a great tech and possibly it might destroy bitcoin and owns the first place in the market. The problem is the value, it's really a big problem for ETH traders, i had already lost a lot lately but, to be true, the coin is just awesome! and the best part: i still love it!
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
February 18, 2018, 08:22:17 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Yes i agree on what you said too, it is proven that there are many altcoins that failed and now the ehtereum are still alive because it is a trustable coins and have a good projects like the bitcoin and the price is stable so don't waste your money in coun that you know it doesn't have a future you must think carefully in investing because it involves money
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 18, 2018, 08:15:53 PM
yes, i do support ethereum because i love ethereum, it is the cryptocurrency that helps me a lot to gain a profit from crypto. Ethereum is now very popular, it is have a very nice quality and good potential so i stick in supporting this ethereum and earn more profit in the future.
February 18, 2018, 08:03:41 PM
yes, i'm a ETH supporter. Smart contracts promise to bring something new and innovate in our future life
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
February 18, 2018, 07:02:27 PM
many users of crypto-currencies have very huge ambitious plans for the price of the efirium. At least eth has never disappointed people, unlike Bitcoin.
What? Bitcoin did not make anyone feel disappointed, just because the speculator bought Bitcoin at high price when the Bitcoin cycle has changed, they do not know the bearish trend of Bitcoin is very strong and can make they have big loss. That is their mistaken.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 04:00:29 PM
I really love ETH. I'm waiting for a price increase in 2018
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
February 18, 2018, 03:47:56 PM

Of course, I still support ETH! This is the second Alt on the capitalization after BTC!
Activity: 364
February 18, 2018, 03:40:24 PM
The coin is certainly peculiar and there are many people who have lost money on it, but there are many and those who earned it, therefore, it can not be said that she is so bad
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 03:36:56 PM
why wouldn't you?

it has great tech behind it, a lot of hype and will probably increase even more. what's not to love?
Activity: 630
February 18, 2018, 03:25:05 PM
many users of crypto-currencies have very huge ambitious plans for the price of the efirium. At least eth has never disappointed people, unlike Bitcoin.
Jump to: