Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 133. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 10:22:31 AM
Yes! I still like ETH coin, at the moment i thinks is good and more. thanks
To say that $ 500 is a good return would be a good investment, but if you choose the wrong time, it will not be a good deal anymore, with the current situation, I would select Ethereum to invest with. For a short time, there may be risks, but it is negligible, in the next few weeks Ethereum will leave a good impression.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
February 28, 2018, 05:26:04 AM
Of course i do, and everybody who in in to cryptocurrencies should support ethereum. Its the best altcoin at the moment, and it hase a real use case. They are so many project who are build on the ethereum blockchain. Thats why the value of Ethereum always rises more and more. So ethereum is a must have for every portfolio. The dev of ethereum is a very smart guy and he is real interested about to always develop the project. So theres no altcoin at the moment who can keep up with ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Roburst Network Representative
February 28, 2018, 05:23:23 AM
Ethereum is the base for many ICO with the ERC20 platform, that's why I think that Ethereum is not easy going down. But who knows, time will answer this question.
Activity: 228
February 28, 2018, 05:22:11 AM
Yes, of course
because I'm sure the token etherium will return to the highest number that he has occupied and I think this will happen again in the near future.
and I'm sure it will exceed that number.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 05:22:01 AM
Is there a way to secure 2FA for Mew or Metamask?
Which software do I support 2Fa?
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
February 28, 2018, 05:15:08 AM
There are many supporters of eth because it is one of the great in term in crypto currencies the problem is some of the investors not reviewed the Ico first before they joined they fully trust the project if they know that platform like eth they usually trust it right a way the outcome people losing their money better to study first the project before putting money on it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 05:03:42 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

I don't know about that, but for me ETH is my only coin and so far it's performing great for me... Granted that i just started to invest this year when the market was down. I really like ETH mainly because it has alot of movements. I guess that's a sign of stability. Again, I'm not saying I'm a crypto currency expert, or even Ethereum expert. One i do known is that it performs well and is one of the top coins to date. I guess alot of people are hurt with eth, but I'm still holding on to mine
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
February 28, 2018, 04:53:29 AM
Undoubtedly ETH I support, it is very perspective and its price will grow over time. It is the popular platform for ICO, many coins leave exactly there. It very much attracts to him interest therefore there is a prospect
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
February 27, 2018, 10:02:06 PM
Yeah,I still support Ethereum.Eth is created an easy way to do many things like trading,investing and so on.By using this,we can do many things because approximately all projects are accept Eth. It is one kind of platform as well as.Although some hacking issue would happened few days ago and I think Eth system will need to be more secured in future.
Activity: 210
February 27, 2018, 09:57:29 PM
Eth is a platform for services with fast decentralized mechanisms, so alts use smart contracts to create their own coin and provide services to the real world. ETH has the potential to increase its value, but it would be better if it could be used for transactions. So I just invested and kept it.
Activity: 87
February 27, 2018, 09:55:52 PM
Eth will conquer the world so yes I still support it

Yes I agree as far as I know i didn't encounter or hear some bad news about ethereum and I think it has a good job wjen it come og making the users comfortable.
Activity: 39
February 27, 2018, 09:36:25 PM
Eth will conquer the world so yes I still support it
Activity: 600
February 27, 2018, 09:35:17 PM
I strongly believe that ethereum in my opinion still has a long journey, so we still have many opportunities to earn more profit, because the price of future ethereum will be higher than the current price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
February 27, 2018, 09:25:37 PM
I always support etherum, etherum has a very good investment prospect. etherum has increased significantly in each year. I started investing in etherum at the moment, and hope to get big profits in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
February 27, 2018, 12:41:19 PM
Yes, I am still supporting the company of ethreum because they are one of the best altcoins in cryptocurrency. They are the one who follows the legacy of bitcoins which promotes innovation towards to success.
Activity: 112
February 26, 2018, 06:44:41 PM
Of course, supporting this cryptocurrency could reach great value later this year
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
February 26, 2018, 03:33:28 PM
The future of Ethereum is still promising despite some setbacks in the past and the recent and sudden rise of the bitcoincash. It is less volatile than the bitcoin which suffered a big price crash recently. My support for Ethereum will continue and I considered it as one of my best alternative currencies if the bitcoin come crashing down again.
Activity: 490
February 26, 2018, 02:46:32 AM
I will always support Eth because it is one of the best altcoin at the moment, maybe the price of Eth is down now but it is common because at the beginning of 2017 also like that and go back up in mid 2017, I hope it happened again in the year 2018 .
Activity: 252
February 26, 2018, 01:38:00 AM
Yes, until now I still support ethereum because this coin is very famous and has been widely accepted. The growth of this coin is also very good, and also the value of ethereum will definitely grow better in the future.
Activity: 25
February 26, 2018, 01:21:11 AM
Ethereum will definitely replace BTC this year.
Jump to: