Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 137. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 261
February 22, 2018, 02:49:42 PM
To protect your electronic purse, you must follow simple rules. Good and complex passwords on the rialto and mail. Even such trifles can save you your money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 02:48:06 PM
many icos tokens are bases on ether blockchain ,
cheap transfer fee ,
fast transfer so can be used as payment option .

thats why we support ether .
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
February 22, 2018, 02:46:30 PM
Yes, of course I still support ethereum until now, as we know ethereum is one of the best coins now.

I do not think that they are so wonderful. There is nothing that can not be broken. If someone came up with a defense, then there is someone who knows how to crack it.
I also think that the network is not perfect. And someone has already tried to hack her and steal money from there. I do not believe that no one has tried it yet. And I think they did something.
Attacks were made, but not on Ethereum itself. But they were aimed at the network itself. As a result, we could only slow it down.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
February 22, 2018, 02:44:56 PM
Yes, of course I still support ethereum until now, as we know ethereum is one of the best coins now.

I do not think that they are so wonderful. There is nothing that can not be broken. If someone came up with a defense, then there is someone who knows how to crack it.
I also think that the network is not perfect. And someone has already tried to hack her and steal money from there. I do not believe that no one has tried it yet. And I think they did something.
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 02:40:32 PM

Activity: 219
February 22, 2018, 02:38:48 PM
The crypto-algorithms for the transfer of Ethereum transactions are simply wonderful! It seems to me that no one will ever be able to hack them! So much work has been done to improve it!
Activity: 125
February 22, 2018, 02:12:55 PM
yes .of cource we support it .i bought eth when  1eth=28$
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 02:08:53 PM
Anyone who is participating in bounties, investing to ICOs,  trading on exchanges has supported Ethereum, directly or inderecrly,  but supported. Most of the tokens based on the Ethereum Blockchain,  so if you hold it,  buy or sell you have involved to Ethereum transactions. The correct answer that most of people who is active in crypto supporting Ethereum Blockchain and this activity one of the most important drivers of the ETH price.
Activity: 201
February 22, 2018, 01:42:07 PM
fixed diethereum option if i am. from the beginning know crypto other than bitcoin I was immediately interested in etherium. for now it is very appropriate to choose etherium with the price is now much better than etherium price last year
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 01:27:20 PM
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
February 22, 2018, 01:24:31 PM
Why not? They execute their roadmaps,  produce results and do very good in their space. There is a given need for ETH  and speculative trading  reflects this .
Activity: 126
February 22, 2018, 01:17:36 PM
When you are talking about altcoins ethereum is the only one that you can trust I believe and will still support ethereum due to its high value of coins.Eth has brighter future and it is the most expensive altcoins for the coming year.It is the second bitcoin that can we use to earn like bitcoin that grows for now. ETH is always the perfect choice for long-term investment because, in terms of technology ETH is superior in terms of the intelligent contract and because of this technology, ETH can get the same position as today.

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 01:09:53 PM
There is a lot of hype around Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies today. We are almost certainly in a bubble and the price will come down. It might even crash. But the problems that Ethereum solves are substantial. The technological innovation that the platform provides is unmatched by any other blockchain. This innovation ties back to the supply of Ethereum and makes it valuable.
Because of this, I'm long on ETH. I buy daily in small increments because no matter how much the value will crash, I believe ultimately it will be worth more than it is today. There are risks involved in this, of course, but I think the potential reward is worth it.
Activity: 45
February 22, 2018, 01:08:16 PM
Yes. Here are my reasons:
-Bitcoin is no longer due to hard fork on August 1st, we will see a major rally in Bitcoin and as a side effect in most top crypto currencies in later part of August and thereon.
-The long-awaited Metropolis update implemented toward the end of August/September would bring in a serge in confidence on Ethereum which will reflect on price.
-Many experts and fund managers have quoted that ~$200 is a sweet price to re-enter Ethereum - including the billionaire investor Mike Novogratz[1]
Activity: 60
February 22, 2018, 01:07:06 PM
absolutely. a majority of my portfolio is in ETH
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 01:06:31 PM
Yes, I still support ETH but with recent news about the vulnerability of it from hacking issues, I am quite disappointed with it. I hope they can make it more secure so that many people can have a peace of mind.
I also continue to support ethereum. To protect yourself against hacking, you need to keep your secret keys inaccessible to hackers, in this case the security of your eth will be maximum.  Wink
Activity: 55
February 22, 2018, 01:04:34 PM
I don’t think we will see Ethereum being valued at more than $1,250 whilst running on proof-of-work. Once the Metropolis update is implemented on the chain and proof-of-stake takes over, we should see ethereum to be priced between $2,000-$2,500. That’s because PoS will reduce the amount of total supply and circulating coins which equals higher demand, which equals higher price due to constantly increasing demand.
Activity: 35
February 22, 2018, 12:59:45 PM
Yes of course. I see that it's a reliable and profitable coin:
-Potentially revolutionary technology with the potential to impact a whole spectrum of industries
-Amazing dev team. Read their blog posts and check them out on Github, Gitter and Reddit. These guys are on the edge of the state of the art.
-Great upcoming Dapps (decentralized apps, essentially businesses that use Ethereum for core fuctions): betting with Decentralized Prediction Market | Augur Project going into beta soon, big hype for Slock.it's upcoming crowdsale, super ambitious mammoths like pseudo-bamk Maker, incorporate on the blockchain using Incorporate with Otonomos - Online Company Formation and Governance.
-Making waves in the established industry: Microsoft offers Ethereum as a blockchain-as-a-service, IBM's in the game too, MIT teams are doing active research and even proposing their own alternatives (Lisk - Decentralized Application Platform)
-The second biggest market cap after Bitcoin only, and one of the most popular cryptocurrencies ever in terms of volume and buzz.
Conclusion: worth it (IMO).
Activity: 336
February 22, 2018, 12:41:02 PM
Of course! Ethereum has a great future for at least five years ahead. And this is not only my opinion, so many analysts believe in the field of crypto. I think it's very good to buy 3-4 Ethereum for a long time! Again, all investments are at your discretion. Good luck to all!
Activity: 266
February 22, 2018, 12:03:28 PM
Yes, I still support ETH but with recent news about the vulnerability of it from hacking issues, I am quite disappointed with it. I hope they can make it more secure so that many people can have a peace of mind.
Jump to: