Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 141. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 03:40:08 AM
Yeah I still support ethereum because so many ico and project uses ERC20.
Because the smart contract it’s really a great idea.
Because everybody need eth for participate to the ico or for buy another cryptocurrency.
You don’t really have a lot of choice for pair : btc ; eth, ltc and fiat
I will give up ethereum if one day a genius offers the « same » system without all the problems that ethereum knows now => scability etc 
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 03:37:35 AM
Top 3 Reasons to Buy and support Ethereum

- Ethereum has more applications than bitcoin
    -Ethereum is backed by fortune 500 companies
    -Ethereum is being incorporated by financial institution
Activity: 196
February 08, 2018, 03:35:41 AM
And, of course, is the basis of the ico eth, if development of the ico is no longer popular and eth can not progress, so the position of the eth will shake, if eth lightning network can do it, so the eth should also have status in the field of payment.

Activity: 364
February 08, 2018, 03:15:49 AM
yes, I still support it because now maybe ETH can make a profit, smart contract makes the growth of fast growing community with simple display easy to use and many ICO project with this platfrom  Grin
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 04:08:42 AM
In fact Ethereum is the only coin along with Bitcoin that has an established foundation and will survive all future crisis. More than 40 percent of the other coins are ERC20 & based on the Ethereum platform, holding testimony to its strength. If Cryptocurrencies survives, Ethereum will be among the few forerunners who hold the flag to its ultimate success.
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
February 07, 2018, 04:03:45 AM
yes i do because its the time of recession so it doesn't mean that ETH or bitcoin is the end just due to china market it was reduced but still these can be trusted but we also have to know what is going on in the society.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 03:57:51 AM
I strongly  support  ETH  because I  believe that it is the strongest  crypto currency that is  known in  the market same as  bitcoin  lots  of investors keep on  investing on ETH because of it' s rate which rapidly increases.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
February 07, 2018, 03:33:24 AM
i dont like or hate ETH but all this time we can see ETH one of coins which  keeps its price even when others and Btc droped and dont understand why you say that.
Activity: 24
February 07, 2018, 03:26:48 AM
Any currency/cryptocurrent will have its ups and downs. I think just like Bitcoin, Ethereum is here to stay.
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
February 07, 2018, 02:28:45 AM
Think since it is so common amongst things like ICO's Etherium will only increase in popularity and value.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
February 07, 2018, 02:00:20 AM
I will still support because it's an interesting technology. Ethereum has huge investment in the market and daily millions and billions of the trades are going on the ethereum platform. In marketcap it's the number two at the moment and has almost three times the marketcap than Ripple as number three.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 01:46:56 AM
Im still supporting ethereum because it has a nice value and good for investment, ethereum was the second in the market cap and has a promising ICOs project. Most of our investor are also supporting ethereum for safe investment.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 07, 2018, 12:57:16 AM
of course i support ethereum got lead become more popular for the cryptocurrency world because bitcoin is down for now
Activity: 30
February 07, 2018, 12:44:30 AM
Ethereum needs to continue making improvements and they'll be fine. So many ERC20 based projects that it feels like they've got a great lead right now. Competitors are creeping up, and that's always good to keep some pressure on the leaders to keep evolving.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 12:34:52 AM
for me Ethereum will always be the best coin for whenever and my support always full on coin ethereum, just ethereum is best for me i like ethereum
Activity: 154
February 07, 2018, 12:13:18 AM
We cannot dismiss Ethereum at anyway. I can strongly said that Ethereum will sore to greater heights and Ethereum project will be a great investment to be in. Cheers!
Activity: 38
February 06, 2018, 11:32:42 PM
I will support ETH until more projects adopt more alts like NEO. 
Activity: 169
February 06, 2018, 11:30:04 PM
On my opinion, I still support Ethereum because it is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract functionality and there a lot of the projects that are supported on the Ethereum network and some of investor get profit from it and some say that the  ethereum development is very good and  the ETH has been widely accepted as the ICO payment.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 11:24:36 PM
I will surely continue to support ethereum because I like the fast transaction on ethereum network and most of the coins today are on ethereum network and the coin has become so popular all over the world because of wider adoption.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
February 06, 2018, 11:09:50 PM
For me,  is one of the this  is of the coin is one of the strongest cryptocurrency that we could find in the market, so I still support it, and I will never let it off my list. Same as , bit coin, this coin also has lots of investors and users, that will make it a very stable coin compared to other coins, the good thing is that, it also increases its rate in a more stable rate, not rapidly but steadily.

eth has a good source that a lot of people may have to get and choose this for i believe on this currency that on how does it you can make some earning for. Eth the way on its making way of to be on top how we see a lot of opportunity that are on this contract that are may under on it also.
Jump to: