Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 144. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 01:24:30 AM
YES OF COURSE!,  because it is still enables developers to create a markets, store registries of debts or promises, move funds in accordance with instructions given long in the past (like a will or a futures contract) and many other things that have not been invented yet, all without a middleman or counterparty risk. So etherium is still very useful and quite give us amusing.
good point mate,thats how many characteristics ethereum has.and thats what the promise of eth here in crypto and to all users.not to mention the faster transaction ethereum can offer,more faster than bitcoin and much lower fee..for me i will support eth as i believe that this coin is the next bitcoin in this community.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 01:21:47 AM
of cox, thats the most promising one to invest in.
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
January 25, 2018, 01:19:31 AM
YES OF COURSE!,  because it is still enables developers to create a markets, store registries of debts or promises, move funds in accordance with instructions given long in the past (like a will or a futures contract) and many other things that have not been invented yet, all without a middleman or counterparty risk. So etherium is still very useful and quite give us amusing.
Activity: 122
January 25, 2018, 01:09:40 AM
I still support in ethereum because most of the projects are running on ethereum and the ethereum platform is a very good system because I believe that they will be even more attractive and they will be able to work out ways to lose money in ethereum. I believe it's not the ethereum's fault because there are hackers and other frauds that stand out today.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 11:54:36 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

Yes, ethereum is currently very good and has the potential to continue to increase in the future. Etereum investment became an alternative to my choice after bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 11:48:23 PM
Yes, still support ethereum. Most specifically in nowadays ethereum is one of the major coin payment. Ethereum comes after bitcoin as the basis of payment from other named coin to btc or converted to eth.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 11:38:42 PM
You can follow this nice Telegram channel for latest verified Airdrops: https://t.me/Dope_Airdrop   
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
January 24, 2018, 11:07:55 PM
Of course. Ethereum is one of my longterm cryptocurrencies. It has one of the highest adoption rates among cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
January 24, 2018, 11:04:25 PM
Ethereum is nothing like pump and dump coins.
It is the most popular and useful cryptocurrency in the market.
Lots of applications are built on top of it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 24, 2018, 08:07:27 PM
Ethereum is both a platform that allows for the creation of decentralized applications and a currency. The currency, Ether, fuels the platform. It's incorporation of smart contracts, which allow for anonymous agreements on the Blockchain. It can be used to “codify, decentralize, secure and trade just about anything.” The currency is more flexible for developers and has attracted major tech players, such as Intel and Microsoft
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 06:25:01 PM
Yes still supporting etherum because its  growing gradually and in the near feature it will be a good one as it is gaining popularity.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
January 24, 2018, 06:01:04 PM

It got partnership with etherdelta last week...

And you see that as a good thing?  Shocked 

Anyway, yes eth has a bright future.  Allthough I think it will go down some more before it goes up again.  It's becoming a bit like bitcoin: you better have some.  And you need them to invest.  It has become a standard in the field.  That doesn't mean it needs to go up, but it does mean it won't crash that hard.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
January 24, 2018, 05:46:42 PM
Hello! I still support and prefer Ethereum! I think the current of today Eth price is to low and I believe in good ETH future. You as ETH hater want read from people about the negative ETH side. Ok. I will support you. Today ETH not perfect and have a lot of problems as anything in this world! I hope that will be resolved as soon as possible because they are interested in good image from investors. Good luck to you and good future. Hope they resolve such problems and  you makes lot of money and buy the coins you are confident more then ETH
January 24, 2018, 05:41:49 PM
I still love it because of the smart contract features....

Another one that will be like eth is Arcblock..

Arcblock is born for blockchain 3.0..

It got partnership with etherdelta last week...
Activity: 448
January 24, 2018, 05:37:07 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

I love the vision and road map of Ethereum and it is not because of ICOs that Ethereum seems to get a high value in price. It is what Ether is going to be in future that is making so many enthusiast to hodl
Activity: 207
January 24, 2018, 05:11:46 PM
Yes, I still support Ethereum. I think it is really good investment in long run. I believe in a future grow and will hold on to Ethereum.
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
January 24, 2018, 04:44:32 PM
in the last all the time that pay me for baunti I merge and I buy ETH though many say that I do big nonsense but I trust in ETH than in other altkoin more and the price will only grow Grin
Follow what you believe. Maybe I will even agree with you. ETH has no competitors yet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 04:39:50 PM
in the last all the time that pay me for baunti I merge and I buy ETH though many say that I do big nonsense but I trust in ETH than in other altkoin more and the price will only grow Grin
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 03:25:33 PM
Been a while since this thread started, but yes I support Ethereum even more now.
They are serious and soon we will see how serious are they.
Merit: 102
January 24, 2018, 03:12:17 PM
Of course, I still support Ethereum and I will continue to support it, even if it loses a hundred dollars in one night.
Ethereum is based on very strong roots and will continue to be one of the main pillars of the crypt world.
I've seen some new projects that do amazing things with these smart contracts. They are going to get more complex
and do bigger and bigger things. Even after all the drama and devaluation in recent weeks,
I still buy and will continue to buy ethers
Jump to: