Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 145. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 02:22:36 PM
Anyone following the cryptocurrency market over the past few months has seen the spectacular rise and pretty dramatic fall of the value of an Ether. I'm still supporting Ethereum because there are lots of projects in it. I believe that it’s definitely a trying time. Still, the trend of decentralization is here. It’s arrival — at least in my opinion is inevitable.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 11:44:18 AM
Well yes, Ethereum has a bright future. It is said to be popular as Bitcoin in the future and I could see that this is possible. I'm always a supporter of Ethereum since It my friend introduced it to me. Together with my friends, we are all supporting it, even the price decreases, we still have positive thoughts about how it will grow and shine in the future.
Have you nice days
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
January 24, 2018, 11:31:19 AM
2018 will be huge for Ethereum. ICOs are based on it and its quite cheap compared to bitcoin. I hope it goes up up up
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
January 24, 2018, 05:43:16 AM
Ethereum is now No.2 cryptocurrency.
It is with the most transactions among all cryptocurrencies.
It has huge advantage compared with other competitors.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 03:46:54 PM
I still support it, I believe in Ethereum for prospects in this year. Since smart contracts has been widely using by many of developers to build decentralized apps project ico's, the more apps are built the more valuable the Ether becomes. By this impact, the demand of Ether will increasing exactly by the time.
Yes probably because ethereum is the best altcoin to all because of its rising value then it have potential to increase more in the end of the year. Also I will still support ethereum even there are lot of altcoin show up and have potential like ethereum, I will continue to hold this coin because I know someday it will become much profitable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
January 23, 2018, 03:46:35 PM
Almost all of the new tokens out there are using Ethereum as their base price, so why you must hate it? People losing money is because they're not lucky enough to invest in a wrong coins, not the Ether. I have to admit that the transaction is quite slow lately, but that doesn't make any excuse to hate the Ethereum.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
January 23, 2018, 03:33:56 PM
Of course I support the ethereum while ethereum is still there and still allow the Government and banking, because I really love the ethereum, because its price in the market is quite stable and promising.
Activity: 168
January 23, 2018, 03:31:52 PM
ETH is the foundation of many things in the future. It's safe, fast, efficient, cost less than BTC. BTC will die soon
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
January 23, 2018, 03:28:53 PM
I think at this time ethereum is still the best altcoin, they have a lot of platforms and communities that are also very active, they also have a stable development. I think there is no reason not to support them
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
January 23, 2018, 03:17:17 PM
do you still support the ethereum? Of course I support my lover because ethereum , ethereum because his price was satisfactory on the market for 1 ethereum. 
Activity: 840
January 23, 2018, 03:16:53 PM
Many people are not aware to what Ethereum can do! Ethereum is one of the strongest cryptocurrencies. Many investors like me are have a faith that the ethereum will have a bright future. We can be rich by holding Ethereum.
Yes that is right, there is no doubt that Etherium has a good potential and very strong position, one can really trust on Etherium and can invest their assets in Etheirum even for a long term, because Etherium price will continue increasing for a long long time and hope that very soon it will make us rich in future, i myself holding some Etherium and too much confident about my investment.
Activity: 966
January 23, 2018, 03:14:55 PM
Ethereum has smart contracts that Bitcoin does not. That is why it should be supported.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 23, 2018, 03:13:02 PM
This coin pair trade with Ethereum!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical Cryptocurrency with Masternode!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 03:11:37 PM
Ethereum is still one of the greatest altcoins on the crypto currency market, it has many benefits than bitcoin like fast transactions using smart contract, low fee charges, and eth is very stable than bitcoin, from that ethereum potential is still very big that we still not discover all, so i will keep using eth for a very ...
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 23, 2018, 11:35:09 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
with the price and movement of ethereum today?i guess everybody in this forum supports the coin with full conviction,the confident of eth lover is indeed.ive got some on my wallet that i am holding for a year now.and atlast i think i can take them out if the said coin reach $3-6,000 before the year end..

And to those having a second though about investing in eth,go buy now and lets trust this one.we will all benfits from this
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 11:12:24 AM
Your private data will still be hold and secured inside the Secure element of your device, but the interface to manage your account will be MyEtherWallet.
If you ever use the Ledger Wallet Ethereum Chrome application to manage the wallet where you set multiple accounts, the application will only display the operations and the balance or your first address, even if the other addresses and accounts are still visible on MyEtherWallet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 11:09:19 AM
of course I support ethereum. because altcoins are really amazing on the appeal of some other altcoins. He ranks second in coinmarketcap. many enthusiasts of ethereum. the potential of ethereum is also undoubted and very good for the future. Smiley
Activity: 65
January 23, 2018, 11:07:37 AM
Of course, why not? I think Ethereum has potential to beat bitcoin in 3 years. Ethereum will have a major update and it increases the network ability. ETH will be the new king.
Many people think so. including me. I also believe that it is only a matter of time before Ethereum becomes a new king. The delay in bitcoin is a big problem.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
January 23, 2018, 10:55:07 AM
Many people are not aware to what Ethereum can do! Ethereum is one of the strongest cryptocurrencies. Many investors like me are have a faith that the ethereum will have a bright future. We can be rich by holding Ethereum.
Activity: 76
January 23, 2018, 10:44:47 AM
I will still support ETH especially this year, it might grow bigger because of the large and still growing number of users. I think it's the second strongest coin in cryptocurrency despite of failing many times. You just have to be knowledgeable about investing and clicking suspicious links that may steal your coin.
Jump to: