Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 146. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 12
January 23, 2018, 10:36:14 AM
For me, the etherium is a great coin. And I will continue to support it. As soon as they solve the question with scalability - the etherium will fly to the moon. Moreover, they have very big plans for 2018.
They are collaborating with many big partners to be able to showcase their true products in the future. ETH is growing and in 2018 many new features will be applied to ETH and may be useful for future investors.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 10:26:11 AM
I just use this coin for making small payments. It is very convenient. But I do not know what will happen to this coin if the government of many countries forbids ICO
I think if there are countries banned. It should be the same as bitcoin reaction. Will not affect other coins too much. But not necessarily. I also like Ethereum very much.
Activity: 84
January 23, 2018, 10:21:55 AM
Ethereum is a great product, but blockchain hosted softwares can be desastrous if they are bugged. You cannot update them easily without centralised power (and risk even worst security issue).
After all, many things have two sides. To enjoy the advantages of the one hand, we must endure the other shortcomings. But I think they will also consider this issue. Will find ways to solve later.
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
January 23, 2018, 10:12:07 AM
ETH is an excellent project which I will support until it develops and improves. I think that over the past year, ETH had many new users who believed in this project.
Activity: 294
January 23, 2018, 10:11:57 AM
Yes of course, I still support ethereum. It has a very good potential of growing up. Lets just see in the coming months or years, hopefully its value would be as big as btc
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 10:08:36 AM
I still support it, I believe in Ethereum for prospects in this year. Since smart contracts has been widely using by many of developers to build decentralized apps project ico's, the more apps are built the more valuable the Ether becomes. By this impact, the demand of Ether will increasing exactly by the time.
Activity: 728
January 23, 2018, 09:57:43 AM
Yes until now i still support and believe in ethereum. Because ethereum has a potential to growth up and also supporter of ethereum every year increase because ethereum has the biggest reputation after bitcoin.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
January 23, 2018, 09:35:50 AM
I still support ethereum. It is very effective and important coin for market. Of course It can decrease that is impossible but It will increase again. We just wait february to get better of market.

I also still believe in ethereum. because I always benefit from ethereum in investment and from eth-based investment ico. and I am very interested in eth because of the many ico always use ethereum-based coins, and ethereum is a favorite coin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
January 23, 2018, 09:15:49 AM
I always supported the ETH and it still has very good potential for growth, I think in 2018 we will see it in the first place in terms of capitalization. And as soon as the team of Vitalik solves problems with transactions, then the eth will fly to space
Activity: 308
January 23, 2018, 09:14:53 AM
i will still support ETH because ever since it proves itself worthy than the other altcoins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 09:14:25 AM
eth is a rising coin every passing day. investors could never be mistaken, and eth is definitely the biggest competitor in the future. A lot of people are aware of this. As a result, investments on eth are increasing continuously.
Activity: 550
January 23, 2018, 09:11:47 AM
yes i still support etherium because the price is getting higher and it's getting stronger too.
Activity: 170
Merit: 46
January 23, 2018, 08:50:18 AM
Yes! I still like ETH coin, at the moment i thinks is good and more. thanks
Same as me eth makes me comfortable and it helps me a lot. Many ico needs for eth as there payments so eth will be more sourceful even value going up and down but time to time it rolls higher than ever as unwxpected.
Eth is more popular for bounties as a partner in ico in me it gives an opportunities of othera to hold some coins in a safe way for eth.
Activity: 224
January 23, 2018, 08:48:14 AM
For me, the etherium is a great coin. And I will continue to support it. As soon as they solve the question with scalability - the etherium will fly to the moon. Moreover, they have very big plans for 2018.
Activity: 345
January 23, 2018, 08:43:00 AM
yes, i still support Ethereum because it is very good coin having good team and ranking and also the good technology that he use and smart contract for new Crypto currencies due to this i still support Ethereum.
M.L
Activity: 99
Merit: 7
January 23, 2018, 08:07:09 AM
Of course, I have confidence in ethereum and I still support ethereum because it is second to the highest value in cryptocurrency. Nowadays, other people much prefer to work with ICOs rather than signature and avatar campaigns because their value is rising and to receive substantial money in the near future. I choose to work in the bounty because just a little effort is needed every day.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 08:02:07 AM
Your reason is nice and no matter who is behind a project if it makes people to lose money is not advisable to invest in. I have been a fan of Ethereum but when I find out that have money in one of the Ethereum wallet online providers and they system was hack I have to change my mind.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
January 23, 2018, 07:57:48 AM
Ethereum if looked as an opportunity for a short term investment-profit kind of coin than ethereum is pretty bad for you, but it surely has a stable value which is a plus point for a long term investment. It has successfully so many other erc20 tokens running under it. Agreed to the fact that most of them are scams but on the contrary some highly successful coin run too!
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
January 23, 2018, 07:52:46 AM
Personally for me, the etherium is on one of the first places. Has proved to be excellent, I think in the future this coin will prove even better  Smiley
Activity: 253
January 23, 2018, 07:51:47 AM
the thing is if you are a big holder of something like ETH and BTC surely you will be more prefer to hold it because you can
but for most of us like me we are looking for alternative way to earn like investing to those shitcoins that will like became 1$ / token or coin in just a second. with that we can escape and we can also earn. we are looking for cheap coins, BUT the fact that you said sometimes we also loose investments
Jump to: