Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 143. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
CLOUT media.decentralised
February 02, 2018, 01:54:19 PM
Despite its bad current price, I think ethereum has enough power to reach new record prices. Also I think, not maybe in a near future, but it can be a real competitor of the bitcoin soon.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 12:15:38 PM
Ethereum is one of the best projects in the crypto world. There are some problems, but there is a huge number of people working on solving these problems. I think in the long ethereum is one of the best for investment and possible number 1 on CMC
Activity: 216
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 12:05:50 PM
yes of course I am very optimistic with ethereum, there is an issue that the decline is happening now is caused by panic sell which is done by korean citizen but that is only issue, i am sure it is only a matter of time, after the and of panic sell then ethereum price will rise step by step so just be patient !
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 12:01:13 PM
YES OF COURSE!,  because it is still enables developers to create a markets, store registries of debts or promises, move funds in accordance with instructions given long in the past (like a will or a futures contract) and many other things that have not been invented yet, all without a middleman or counterparty risk. So etherium is still very useful and quite give us amusing.
good point mate,thats how many characteristics ethereum has.and thats what the promise of eth here in crypto and to all users.not to mention the faster transaction ethereum can offer,more faster than bitcoin and much lower fee..for me i will support eth as i believe that this coin is the next bitcoin in this community.
Ethereum network still needs to improve more before become the next 1st cryptocurrency after Bitcoin in the future.
Because only cryptokitty enough to make the Ethereum network has problem, I do not think it has enough capaty to confirm all the transactions of the world with 8 billion users  Tongue

We can't neglect the fact that it needs more improvement. But it's a good one still. I do support ethereum and I won't give up. It's an amazing altcoin for me and for the whole society of the crypto.
Activity: 69
February 02, 2018, 11:56:23 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

Agree ... i keep going with ethereum. I am optimistic that the ethereum will get better and better for the future. The technology offered will be more promising for the future. Repairs for improvement have been vital and proven to provide much better technology to date. Speed ​​of transaction, fee, sskurity and others. More and more projects are using Erc20 as their platform. Long Life ethereum.

Activity: 99
February 02, 2018, 11:49:54 AM
Ethereum is the king of alt coins and it will probably stay that way for a while. Even in today’s market with every coin fall to %60-50 ethereum is still in between 1k and 900 dollars. Ethereum is one of the safest investments around which will bring you nice profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 11:45:20 AM
of course I still support Ethereum because Ethereum is growing rapidly and has a good future.
Activity: 140
February 02, 2018, 08:13:02 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Huh

Ethereum is great and interesting project.
And... It's very important project for humans future development.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
February 02, 2018, 08:03:32 AM
hopefully the eth gets better, i sent the token but failed and eth i lost, i failed to send the token plus lost money in my eth. hopefully eth back better because eth will be good in the future
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 02, 2018, 07:43:46 AM
YES OF COURSE!,  because it is still enables developers to create a markets, store registries of debts or promises, move funds in accordance with instructions given long in the past (like a will or a futures contract) and many other things that have not been invented yet, all without a middleman or counterparty risk. So etherium is still very useful and quite give us amusing.
good point mate,thats how many characteristics ethereum has.and thats what the promise of eth here in crypto and to all users.not to mention the faster transaction ethereum can offer,more faster than bitcoin and much lower fee..for me i will support eth as i believe that this coin is the next bitcoin in this community.
Any kind of digital currency has its own characteristics and some of them has also their own advantages over others. And for the case of ethereum it will a good choice to support ethereum, and I will personally willing to support ethereum, because ethereum was second to the highest valued coin and at the same time stable.
Activity: 253
February 02, 2018, 06:14:22 AM
Yes! I still like ETH coin, at the moment i thinks is good and more. thanks
Same because etherium is being pollpular and successful now a days so i think in the future etherium will beat the bitcoin in some reason i hope it will so lets just wait it
Activity: 207
January 31, 2018, 07:19:13 PM
I love the vision and road map of Ethereum and it is not because of ICOs that Ethereum seems to get a high value in price. It is what Ether is going to be in future that is making so many enthusiast to hodl
Activity: 224
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
January 31, 2018, 06:45:10 PM
You should still support ethereum, the value of this specific altcoin is still going through the roofs ever since the issues with the transactions are sorted out. Ethereum's demand is still unbelievable compared to what bitcoin is having right now.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
January 31, 2018, 06:43:19 PM
I'm always skeptical about Ethereum because of its centralized system. Vitalik can alone fork the coin, we saw it in DAO case. I try to gain something from Ethereum but I know it won't be as good as Bitcoin anytime.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
January 31, 2018, 06:43:06 PM
Ethereum is now still kicking. Look at the marketcap. I think ethereum can surpassed bitcoin, if bitcoin continue to falls dawn, ethereum will make move to the top 1. I know ethereum can make it to #1. Just trust to the ethereum, once it will rally to $1500, it will go rush to $2,000.
Activity: 42
January 31, 2018, 06:36:39 PM
Ethereum is super overrated.  

Ethereum is a platform that other applications and services can use, primarily through smart contracts.  Ethereum has been very aggressive with it's development and has not done a great job of creating a secure environment (see MultiSig contract bug).  Eth also doesn't really scale well (see Cryptokitties).   Ethereum is also too centralized and have set a precedent that it is not immutable (see DAO hack), which is a fairly large problem for a trustless cryptocurrency system.  Ethereum is also probably not centralized enough in that real business enterprises (not startups but established companies) are not going to want to build on top of it.

The larger problem with these smart contracts is that they are very difficult to secure, and many people attempting to write them write it in a way that gets exploited.  Devs have too much freedom in smart contracts, and can too easily hang themselves with imperfect code.

So what is ether, really? If Ethereum is a platform for other applications to ride on top of using smart contracts, than Ether is just a way to fund smart contracts that don't really work all that well.

Bitcoin >>>> Ethereum
Activity: 322
January 31, 2018, 06:31:24 PM

I bought my ethereum coins back before when it was still $300 per coin and i did not regret on investing in it since the value has already reached to $1k today. I never stop supporting eth coins and it all payed up because i earn a lot of profit just last december when the hype on the market is on.
Activity: 238
January 31, 2018, 06:28:03 PM
Yes I still supporting Ethereum. It has a good quality till now. It is good in hand. It keeps improving. I hope it improves more and have a better price for the tokens.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
January 31, 2018, 03:15:29 PM
Ethereum network still needs to improve more before become the next 1st cryptocurrency after Bitcoin in the future.
Because only cryptokitty enough to make the Ethereum network has problem, I do not think it has enough capaty to confirm all the transactions of the world with 8 billion users  Tongue
Activity: 134
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
January 25, 2018, 11:28:58 AM
Ethereum is more beneficial. We still support Ethereum because Ethereum a long profitable.
Jump to: