Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 19. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 09:34:30 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

Maybe we should support it, because all the layers will be correlated. However Ethereum is part of the current crypto form, and may already be where it should be. And we can not really benefit greatly, without growth in the whole market, and Ethereum is one of the decisive variables.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 06:28:19 AM
Yes, even now I stick to ETH, a great coin that is beyond doubt .  There's always growth .
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
July 28, 2018, 06:25:43 AM
Ethereum is a good coin when viewed from the strength of altcoin, surely you can not deny that ethereum is one of the best altcoins for investment.
Most ICOs are based on ERC20 tokens. Of course it is a great idea to have Ethereum, but it is not the only great idea. There some other strategies.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
July 28, 2018, 06:13:12 AM
the question should be reversed: how can you not have invested in ethereum yet? Ethereum forever
Activity: 34
July 28, 2018, 06:10:25 AM
Yes, I believe in a substitute its for Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 06:00:37 AM
of course I am very supportive and trust ethereum because I think ethereum is the second largest coin after bitcoin and until now I save that I will make long-term investment, I am very sure the value of this coin will grow with the development of crypto
Activity: 294
July 28, 2018, 05:59:36 AM
Yes, I still support Ethereum. I think Ethereum will reach $1,500 this year and maybe $2,500 next year. This is a positive point of view.
Activity: 187
July 28, 2018, 03:51:53 AM
Ethereum is a good coin when viewed from the strength of altcoin, surely you can not deny that ethereum is one of the best altcoins for investment.
Activity: 210
July 28, 2018, 03:45:50 AM
Yes still supported and believe on it, ethereum right now is not performing to expectactions, seen a coins with much demand and not even growing is an issue to it.
Activity: 108
July 28, 2018, 03:44:54 AM
I do as well. Its uniqueness (well, kind of) as far as being programmable joined with its size (marketcap) makes it the #1 of today. The wide reception on trades represents ETH as well. It won't not be thee best but rather it was the first and greatest of its kind as was Bitcoin - which is additionally not the best but rather the firs. Along these lines it will be setting down deep roots.
Activity: 266
July 28, 2018, 03:43:03 AM
Yes, I believe on ethereum and I still support ethereum now ethereum smart contrasts is very famous and popular . Now many predictions about cryptomarket many people predict ethereum will replace Bitcoin. So many investors support on ethereum platform.
Activity: 107
July 28, 2018, 03:03:05 AM
yes, i still support Etherium.
i think ETH is the best coin to invest for now after Bitcoin.
Etherium will have a bright future.
i believe the price will increasing in a several years later.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 03:01:27 AM
Yes, I like this coin. I fully trust the developers of this coin, and it seems to me that they will improve their project and make it better.
Activity: 392
July 28, 2018, 02:47:07 AM
I support ethereum; cause it smart contracts features have being a game changer for the blockchain community;  but I feal like it not safe enough; cause I recently got hacked and I can tell how I was hacked
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 28, 2018, 02:41:34 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Why should the Ethereum fail? Now Ethereum has no worthy competitors on the market, so in the next 1-2 years Ethereum will become more and more popular.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 28, 2018, 02:33:39 AM
Yes ethereum is  the best, according to latest report and the investors  the say's that ethereum is very promising in the future dominates all coins.
I personally agree with your opinion that ethereum is the best altcoin,
and even ethereum I think have a bright and promising future,
so yes we need not doubt the future of the ethereum
Activity: 140
July 28, 2018, 02:25:00 AM
Yes ethereum is  the best, according to latest report and the investors  the say's that ethereum is very promising in the future dominates all coins.
Activity: 132
July 28, 2018, 01:53:23 AM
Is there anyone who doesn't support ETH at all? The. Coin is easily the most famous coin among the Cryptocurrency users thanks to it's ability to let other ICOs launch in it's platform,the technology it's on is also one of the most efficient making it a very likable coin,. It will be a huge suprise if there's anyone who doesn't believe in the coin
Activity: 314
July 28, 2018, 01:47:46 AM
I am new to this field of online currencies and I really like Ethereum in the most popular currencies I know and my friends suggest to me last few months. I support Ethereum because it is the mist stable currency that I invested last year that's why I also add some amount of money to invest to it. And it gives me a better amount of profit last few months.
Activity: 308
July 28, 2018, 01:40:40 AM

As much as i'd like Ethereum, its so sad that we are experiencing loss of investments due to its dropping of value.
However, i still remained optimistic after all that has happened and the situation could still change. I was thinking maybe Ethereum's value might pump up by the end of this year.
Pages:
Jump to: