Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 200. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 06:48:18 AM
I still support Ethereum because there are a lot of coins coming everyday that are based of ETH so it would be smart to support it. I know people who are saying that ETH will hit a good price.

So untill then i will hold my ETH instead of spending it now and dump my coins. I will surely regret that.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
November 16, 2017, 06:47:49 AM
why shouldnt support it? After the Vitalik's words?? he is a genius and he is too ypung
Because vitalik was actively thought to give more and more to the ethereum platform. I heard about the next implementation will be pos casper and zkstarks. You cna see the latest activity on the vitalik's tweeter.
How vitalik try to brings the new innovation to the ethereum.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
November 16, 2017, 06:45:49 AM
Yes i do, one of my favorite coin is ETH. I keep trading it and gaining profit like other altcoins. Grin
Activity: 73
November 16, 2017, 06:44:42 AM
Maybe the reason why eth is not rising much because of the failed projects and scams build using it.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
November 16, 2017, 06:28:11 AM
yes i still support Ethereum but it need to more secure it. i am worry about hackers. more people use it if its more secure.
Activity: 75
Merit: 11
November 16, 2017, 06:19:01 AM
why shouldnt support it? After the Vitalik's words?? he is a genius and he is too ypung
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 06:17:26 AM
Of course..  Etherium has a strong back up from a lot of software and hardware....  It is really great
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
November 16, 2017, 06:12:17 AM
There are ethereum based projects which became successful, thanks to ethereum. I love ethereum not for making investments but for a faster and flexible transaction. I also earn from some ERC20 tokens which is a good thing.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
November 16, 2017, 06:09:36 AM
Yes, I have strong opinion and growth in the Ethereum and right now the value is below but when it starts the value will get doubled. ETH is one largest crypto which is based on the smart contract where it is the delvering support to a lot of blockchain giants. Daily we are seeing many companies start using this Smart contract for their future trends in the market.
Activity: 395
November 16, 2017, 06:04:30 AM
Ethereum is the second largest crypto currency in the crypto market and I would support Ethereum, it also has the potential to grow higher than the current value, ethereum is a good investment after bitcoins ethereum stands first in the list of crypto currencies. Many great investors have invested in Ethereum shows that ethereum has good growth potential to the increase the value in the near future. Ethereum is  an extended version of bitcoins, ethereum blockchain is supported by 140 countries worldwide.
Activity: 420
November 16, 2017, 04:40:20 AM
Ethereum is good coin, Ethereum coin has great market capitalization with expert and good management team and good technology and Ethereum coin is good value able coin because it is the need of new ICOs because Ethereum provides the quality products to the new projects by saving from frauds with smart contract and latest blockchain technology make the best to the new project of ICOs,
Activity: 196
November 16, 2017, 04:15:29 AM
do you still support ethereum?
i think my answer is.
yes i do . the eth is one of my favorite coin at this time . i look at the price in the market. and i decided that this coin has a good prospect in the future .because in few weeks the price of eth has increased significantly.  just a little opinion thank you.  Smiley
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
November 16, 2017, 03:36:37 AM
Abosulutely yes. I will always support Ethereum.
We know Ethereum will be better than Bitcoin Tongue
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
November 16, 2017, 03:29:20 AM
Certainly, I always support ETH. This is due to of the fact that, ERC20 is the platform for development of altcoins. Base on ERC20, we will have many ICOs to invest
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
November 16, 2017, 03:21:18 AM
Well yes, they are always doing something at least...some good some bad, but contributing to development which is a plus for me...
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 03:12:15 AM
I have always supported Ethereum, and if I do not support Ethereum, I will not choose to buy other virtual currencies above Ethereum. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 31
November 16, 2017, 03:09:34 AM
yes i will still support Ethereum either i have 14 different tokens in my wallet, some tokens are useless and no value but some of tokens also is have a good price, so that ill continue to support and using Ethereum.
Activity: 392
November 16, 2017, 02:28:31 AM
it may depend on the person if he will support or not but still ethereum is a good coin and good to invest so I might still invest on it but unlike the others who wont take risk is another story yet it is your own choice to invest or not I will invest but I will not invest like big numbers unlike before I will reduced it to 30% I guess
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 16, 2017, 02:25:38 AM
i support the ethereum before because it has a good reputation and also this is good for invest on that time but when i hear the news about the hacking of the ethereum i doubt to invest in it again although i do not say that i will not support it but i will limit my investment from it because if that problem exist until now to future i will not invest on it
Activity: 290
November 16, 2017, 02:22:16 AM
although there are some news that etheruem is still vulnerable  from the hacks but still the etheruem community and the dev team will do thier best to fix that problem yet there are a lot of room from improvement so i will support and buy ethereum from now on and in the future
Jump to: