Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 21. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 03:45:02 PM
However, today, Ethereum is still included in the list of the leading cryptocurrency. One of the founders of the platform, Stephen Ariff, predicts that the value of ETH in 2018 to triple. It links the possible growth with the increased attention to decentralized applications and smart contracts from different industries. As for Ethereum, the statement is true: the more the platform is used, the higher the price of the crypto currency.
Reasons why investors view Ethereum as a long-term asset:
Increasing the number of companies using decentralized applications.
High level of market capitalization. In the top 10 it will be included for a long time.
Introduce new technologies.
The company's policy is aimed at cleaning the crypto market from scammers.
These arguments indicate that it is certainly too early to discount the company today, and in the long term the impact of Ethereum will increase.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
July 27, 2018, 03:25:34 PM
Ethereum is my second favorite coin, after Bitcoin. It is stable it is reliable. It will survive all those dumps in the next months and it will rise over 1 K again for sure. It is going to be high again. I remember the times when it was 20 dollars and I was deciding how many to buy it and if I should buy it...If only I knew that I would be selling it after for 1 K in December 2017.....Ah....
We need to have it for sure, as many as we can, so we can sell it when it will be 1 K or more.
Activity: 340
July 27, 2018, 12:01:09 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Of course, honestly I want to have ethereum, I am planning to invest in ethereum if I have enough money to invest. This time Ethereum has a big part of crypto now, it is the second successful coin in crypto which is really worthy to invest. Ethereum is not only in long term investment but it is also for short term investment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
July 27, 2018, 11:52:56 AM
Yes, I am still a 100% ethereum believer.
So much so that I am moving my portfolio from being btc based to eth based.
Don't get me wrong, I don't think btc will die soon. In fact, I think it still has one or two more bull runs ahead.

But the fact is, eth is just as widely traded as btc now with almost just as much brand name recognition.
It also has almost as much liquidity to fiat as btc does.

BTC is already 9 years old, it is inevitable that better tech will replace it.
As of now, that is definitely eth.
Although there are tons of smart contract platforms that are theoretically "better".
ETH has the funds and manpower available for development and solve any issues the platform has.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 11:49:52 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Indeed, despite everything I bolster ETH yet with late news about the powerlessness of it from hacking issues, I am very frustrated with it. I trust they can make it more secure with the goal that numerous individuals can have a significant serenity.
I always support ethereum for any time because I am sure with the ethereum platform that will continue to be developed and the demand will be more and more so that makes ethereum become bigger again, I think ethereum is a strong competitor for bitcoin.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform
July 27, 2018, 11:46:07 AM
Yes, I still support ETH but with recent news about the vulnerability of it from hacking issues, I am quite disappointed with it. I hope they can make it more secure so that many people can have a peace of mind.
I also support Ethereum, remember how much negative it was for bitcoin,but it did not react to any news,and continued to develop.And the air, with its platform,and the highest technology does not react to the envy of evil competitors.

I think that's a matter of market fluctuation. Of course there definitely are reasons why Bitcoin was negative but Etherium was not. It's not just one factor that is being considered after all. But all in all, it's a market changing constantly, moving up and down. It's not the same for all coins
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 11:42:10 AM
I support all those coins that I have in my wallet. And the value of it hhas a potential to rise above all other altcoins and it has a big price too. But not that big compared to bitcoin but overall it is a good coins a gave a lot of it in my wallet and as long as the value of it is good, I will continue supporting it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
July 27, 2018, 11:38:36 AM

Indeed, despite everything I bolster ETH yet with late news about the powerlessness of it from hacking issues, I am very frustrated with it. I trust they can make it more secure with the goal that numerous individuals can have a significant serenity.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
July 27, 2018, 11:36:52 AM
The fact remains the same that ethereum is a big success today and that even if anyone decides to say h likes or hates ethereum, does not really matter, because ethereum has got a widespread adoption.
Even if the price of ethereum reduces, i do not see it affecting its value. The value of eth to me keeps increasing.
Activity: 182
July 27, 2018, 11:15:39 AM

Ethereum is fine, though probably not many really support it, except for transactions on new projects.
But of course this altcoin no longer represents the ambition to gain huge profits from this industry.
Activity: 276
July 26, 2018, 07:43:35 PM
yeah I still support Ehereum and I will support in future because it has a good future with it's features and popularity . everyone should do a research before investing in an coin or token . then there won't be a problem
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
July 26, 2018, 06:18:16 AM
To the extent I know, ethereum has the best an incentive in all alt coins, I trust that it can outperform the bitcoin and lead the universe of digital money. The development of the Ethereum esteem today is like the bitcoin development at that point, little by little until the point that it achieves its present value now. So I trust that is precisely what occurs in Ethreum sometime in the not so distant future.

Ethereum as a coin has more possibilities than Bitcoin, but it's not about the possibilities and technologies, but about the trust of people and holders of large capitals.
Ethereum, however, has many problems, this is a small scalability of the network and high transaction costs. Look at what's going on with the Ethereum net at peak loads.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
July 26, 2018, 04:23:08 AM
Yeah of course i still love ETH because it has a lot of possibilities that it will be one of the best crypto and achieve as what bitcoin do. As we all know that ETH has still a lot market price to play like bitcoin do. If ETH now has more or less 400 - 700 USD per ETH it could still play at 6k USD up to 19K USD and that is why i do love and support ETH. Aside from that most of the crypto are ETH platform base. So most of the crypto are being held by ETH.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
July 26, 2018, 04:20:24 AM
Yes, I still support ETH but with recent news about the vulnerability of it from hacking issues, I am quite disappointed with it. I hope they can make it more secure so that many people can have a peace of mind.
I also support Ethereum, remember how much negative it was for bitcoin,but it did not react to any news,and continued to develop.And the air, with its platform,and the highest technology does not react to the envy of evil competitors.
Activity: 69
July 26, 2018, 04:07:04 AM
To the extent I know, ethereum has the best an incentive in all alt coins, I trust that it can outperform the bitcoin and lead the universe of digital money. The development of the Ethereum esteem today is like the bitcoin development at that point, little by little until the point that it achieves its present value now. So I trust that is precisely what occurs in Ethreum sometime in the not so distant future.
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
July 26, 2018, 03:51:22 AM
Yes of course. Ethereum has been so stable for last 6 months. I am regretful that i didnt exchange my tokens into the eth.
Activity: 168
July 26, 2018, 03:49:45 AM
When I signed in to the crypto money world, I bought Bitcoin. I could not make money on Bticoin because there are not too many params. I invested in Ethereum, which is low in price. I'm waiting to win. Ethereum continues to trust. I will wait and win.
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
July 25, 2018, 10:08:09 PM
ETH has a number of positive and negative factors, but in general I like it. Despite the fact that many ERC20 scam tokens are there and good projects.

Yes, I quite agree with you.  I do not support ETH but I am not against ETH. ETH is good instrument for investment and I use it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
July 25, 2018, 09:37:32 PM

About 1 year, since your question was created. ETH continues growing up!
In my memory, in July 2017, ETH is about $200- $300. It climbed to about $1400 (in Jan 2018), before getting down to about $500 now.
The price my up & down, but I still believe that ETH is a great coin to buy.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 09:36:18 PM
Yes i do support ehtereum because it is very useful in every transactions of exchanges. Without ethereum the tokens cant be traded or moved. So its very important to have enough ethereum in your wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: