Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 20. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 01:35:54 AM
Ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin ... and holds the title of king of Ico
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
July 28, 2018, 01:33:42 AM
Smile, it’s a matter of choice though, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I still support ETH and would keep supporting it for the fact that it remains my Best Altcoin. Thanks
Activity: 91
July 28, 2018, 01:29:00 AM
ETH shows a very good value on the market, and i think this is one of the alt coin out there that i will be able to put trust besides bitcoin, a lot of projects are using ethereum as their platform, meaning they have trust on it, so personally i still support ETH because i see a grrat potential on it next to bitcoin
Activity: 98
July 28, 2018, 01:17:18 AM
I hope that I will always support etherium and it will not let us down . etherium of the best altcoins
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 01:05:27 AM
Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference.

These apps run on a custom built blockchain, an enormously powerful shared global infrastructure that can move value around and represent the ownership of property.”

Ethereum is far superior to Bitcoin’s blockchain
Activity: 154
July 28, 2018, 12:24:33 AM
I will always love ethereum now or later. and I think ethereum will remain a potent coin forever. and I will continue to support whatever ethereum happens.
Activity: 85
July 28, 2018, 12:24:18 AM
I see no reason not to trust etherium , the price is low - but this is a temporary phenomenon .
Activity: 182
July 28, 2018, 12:18:33 AM
Of course, I will continue to support Ethereum.
Currently, Ethereum is a coin that has good potential in the future so this is a good chance to survive with Ethereum.
Maybe the price of Ethereum is currently experiencing a price reduction but I am sure in the future Ethereum will be a strong coin and can be a great coin.
Activity: 70
July 28, 2018, 12:10:38 AM
I believe Ethereum will be the No.1 in coinmarketcap in two years.
ETH has excellent potential, many ICO projects use ETH.
Buy ETH while it is at its dip now.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
July 27, 2018, 11:45:11 PM
Yes Ethereum is as useful as Bitcoin if not more. It has way more functions than bitcoin and without Ethereum we would not have such awesome coins and projects that we do now!!!!
Activity: 157
July 27, 2018, 05:19:36 PM
Etherium is still a coin that has potential to grow and give back the loss to its investors. I think we should wait some time to see it to increase back.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
July 27, 2018, 05:17:17 PM
I fully support the etherium. I am doing so because I believe completely in the etherium to these stages construct, thriving future and deliver more profits. so there's no doubt for me the slightest against etherium.
I am very strongly convinced that the etherium is practically the only and the most successful crypto currency of all times and peoples. Of course, Bitcoin will be remembered by many as the Pioneer in the crypto-currency world. But we do not have to live in the past, because the etherium is not only a platform, but also new technologies, on the platform that create more and more tokens.
Activity: 157
July 27, 2018, 05:14:44 PM
I fully support the etherium. I am doing so because I believe completely in the etherium to these stages construct, thriving future and deliver more profits. so there's no doubt for me the slightest against etherium.
Activity: 210
July 27, 2018, 05:10:59 PM
I believe that Ethereum has great prospects for growth in the price and because of its popularity and many investors will soon rise in price
Activity: 91
Merit: 13
July 27, 2018, 05:09:04 PM
Yes, I still support ETH because i think and trust that it will have a high price too in the future next to bitcoin. Maybe the price has not yet have a stable price but it will find his stable price once it has gain so much support and a lot of ico are done in the eth platform.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
July 27, 2018, 05:02:52 PM
Yes! I still support Ethereum from the first place till now. You know like bitcoin, this coin is very powerful especially now that they're using ethereum for ICO's. But I guess that being the second coin is always a challenge to do better and to strive hard to be on the top but ethereum also has a great advantages that bitcoin doesn't have
Activity: 224
July 27, 2018, 04:54:38 PM
Am still in support of etheruem I would always be in support of etheruem any time, any day.
Because I believe so much in it.
Good platform, secure and acceptable in most communities.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 04:42:21 PM
I still support and i will supoort ethereum because there is lots of smart contracts created on ethereum platform there is lots of ICO happening based on erc20 or above token based each successful ICO increases eth value because each transaction required some ether. Smiley
Activity: 27
July 27, 2018, 04:39:38 PM
I will always support ethereum because there are many smart contracts created on the ethereum platform, there are many ICO such as Decenturion
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 03:52:27 PM
The cryptocurrency hedge Fund Tetras Capital recommends selling Ethereum (ETH) and believes that bitcoin has great growth potential, Bitcoinexchangeguide writes. The current cost of Ethereum is too high and far from the current technical condition of the platform, analysts of the New York hedge Fund believe.
Pages:
Jump to: