Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 23. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 06:12:12 AM
yes of course though market is in red now, ethereum comes after the mother of all cryptocurrency, bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
July 25, 2018, 06:03:28 AM
I think Ethereum has gained the trust of big companies to invest in it. Because I also care about this. Special smart contracts are platforms that will be used in the future with its features. I will continue to support Ethereum for good.
Activity: 260
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 25, 2018, 06:02:37 AM
Please forgive me for my English is not very good, but I really want to express my opinion!
Most of the price of cryptocurrencies comes from commercial speculation, including bitcoin. Although ETH also has a lot of bubbles, at least ETH has the best user and product stability compared to other coins!
Activity: 448
July 25, 2018, 05:59:58 AM
I think, that Ethereum is a very strong project, it has a very wide application, its technologies are used by many investors and projects, it is still very popular, that's why I still believe in Ethereum. And I don't see any reasons, why the project stopped it's development, everyone is talking about some competitors, but in fact they do not yet exist
Activity: 299
July 25, 2018, 05:39:57 AM
Of course i think ethereum is always be a strong Altcoin and i will always support ethereum. If i have some money for invest i will invest my money on ethereum. And i suggest you to invest your money on ethereum now.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 25, 2018, 05:37:27 AM
ETH is my favorite altcoin on the market and I believe in its bright future so much. Its current trends show that ETH is quite competetive alternative cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
July 24, 2018, 07:07:45 PM
It seems that Ethereum is loosing the battle with EOS. There is a big attack on Ethereum because everybody wants to replace the leader of smart-contracts and dApps.

This is not only not true, this is also sad. EOS has a lot of problems and we don't know yet does it really have a potential or is just a speculations. Ethereum is one of the best coins and industry leaders. EOS is not even close to Ethereum.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
July 24, 2018, 07:06:23 PM
I definitely support ethereum. Who will not supprot ethereum when it is the top cryptocurrency among altcoin and definitely next to bitcoin. It may not close enough with the price of butcoin as of noe but I do believe it still has a long run in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 208
July 24, 2018, 07:01:50 PM
Yes ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin and what i love most about ethereum is the market price for it that is not really that expensive compared to bitcoin. Meaning to say that there could be a good thing to happen of the ethereum market price and it could play a lot just like what bitcoin has achieve where in it started to small amount up to now that are relatively so high or expensive in terms of market price.
Activity: 462
July 24, 2018, 06:56:39 PM
I supported, support and support Ethereum. Especially now, such a great time to buy at such a small price. Ethereum is a promising cryptocurrency, and I believe that no matter how much it now costs it hasa promising future. The market is still young but almost all projects are done on the ethereum platform.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1656
July 24, 2018, 05:51:00 PM
There is currently nothing that even comes close to Ethereum as a DAPP platform and in convenience of use, it dominates the ICO scene,

and the token scene with ERC-20 tokens making up the majority of tokens in all exchanges.

Even to ask such a question, as if ETH has taken some hits, implies a deep lack of understanding of crypto market forces.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

Yes, i still support ethereum.im joined in bounty campaigne using ether wallet.i trade using ethereum token.
Activity: 61
July 23, 2018, 08:44:48 AM
Yes , I support Ethereum, and I'm still confident in it . He will grow up definitely .
Activity: 406
July 23, 2018, 08:42:31 AM
Yes. Through last 6 months, almost every day there is new "contender" to replace Ethereum. But every of that altcoins still far far away beyond ETH.

Yes my support is still 100% full in ethereum and I will continue to support it even though  that at almost everyday there is a new contender that is wanting to replace ethereum but we know that ethereum is far beyond any other new coins.
Activity: 57
July 23, 2018, 07:22:31 AM
Of course I support Ethereum ,and I've always done it. I trust him completely .
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 07:21:06 AM

I still believe in Ethereum not to talk about his network. Lately, a lot of bad news and accusations have appeared. But it seems to me that all this is done intentionally. And the price of ETH will soon increase very much.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 07:20:30 AM
Yes, I still believe and support ethereum because it is a very potential and valuable coin with very good blockchain that even icos adopt for their transaction, it is also safe, secure, reliable has very good transaction speed at cheap fee and the coin will continue to grow. It is also the best altcoin and the second best and also dominated by a large number of investors.
Activity: 462
July 23, 2018, 07:16:32 AM
Ethereum is still one of my favorite altcoin coins so far, and I will always support Ethereum because the future of ethereum looks bright. Ethereum still deserves much support in my opinion. I love it and recommend it to all.
Activity: 75
July 23, 2018, 07:07:26 AM
The Ethereum very good altcon. I believe in his future, and I rely on him .
Activity: 77
July 23, 2018, 07:05:32 AM
Personally ,in my opinion, and many others . Ethereum is a very good platform . It has good potential and will only grow in the future .
Pages:
Jump to: