Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 22. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 08:52:12 PM
I still believe in and will continue to support the development of ethereum because I believe ethereum has the potential to replace bitcoin positions. It might take time for ethereum if you want to bypass bitcoin. But I will encourage the growth of ethereum to grow and grow.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
July 25, 2018, 08:47:21 PM
Ethereum has its own impression for its devotees, and also ETH has been widely accepted as ICO payment up until today also very easy for us to use it.
Activity: 121
July 25, 2018, 08:30:16 PM
I still support Ethereum, because ETH is the most stable and most developed and transparent coin on blockchain world right now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 07:45:52 PM
I still support Ethereum but there is more project like Ethereum this year maybe some day they will take Ethereum's place.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 07:38:16 PM
Yes, I still believe in etherum. But lately I'm a bit disappointed with the drop in the price of etherum. While BTC prices are now starting high again. But I hope the etherum will change, and can come in as high as btc.
ps
Activity: 154
July 25, 2018, 07:31:58 PM
I personally believe that in the future shakedown there will only be a couple of Cryptocurrencies that will survive. Out of these the best bet will be on Bitcoin & Ethereum (Eth). There are a couple of reasons, why Eth sounds a fundamentally good bet to invest for the long term as follows:-

It is not only a pure virtual currency like Bitcoin & Bitcoin Cash (BCC now) but also hold a substantial value in terms of the additional advantage its brings to table in terms of the technology.

It was the first and the only token that has working model in terms of utilizing the blockchain technology

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 04:36:35 PM
Yes of course, I support Ethereum. I believe that, the real bull season will come with ethereum in 2018. Therefore i am hodling ethereum.  
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
July 25, 2018, 04:35:43 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Well, for me it's not enough facts not to support it. I can challenge your opinion by citing the example of many other platforms that are not worse than Ethereum gaining money from the masses. It's a moot point.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 04:33:46 PM
Yes, I support ETH It seems to me that this is one of the strongest coins. I believe that the price of this coin will reach $ 2,000 at the end of 2018.
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
July 25, 2018, 04:26:43 PM
Yes I support ethereum because its easy to change ethereum based token to ethereum. I think ETH is second and bitcoin is first.
Activity: 90
July 25, 2018, 04:24:59 PM
ETH has a number of positive and negative factors, but in general I like it. Despite the fact that many ERC20 scam tokens are there and good projects.
Activity: 121
July 25, 2018, 04:17:40 PM
It seems ETH would have been yet better and stronger coin if the team had initially considered PoS instead of PoW concept for their blockchain. At least, many announced improvements (such as sharding for example) would have much more chances to be already implemented.
Activity: 714
July 25, 2018, 08:09:34 AM
A lot of guys right answer, just that the base Ethereum is suitable for the majority of ICO projects. And the fact that the projects themselves are sometimes fraudulent, then to ETH it does not matter! So do not make such hasty conclusions.
Activity: 640
July 25, 2018, 06:40:16 AM
I can not agree with the author of the topic. Ethereum is a great and promising coin and it has a huge potential. You are saying that the actual price of ETH should be 5 times less, but a bigger part of experts think it should be 5 times higher.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
July 25, 2018, 06:34:40 AM
More than half of the ICOs today are using ETH platform, you can't just scratch ETH out of your investment portfolio because that is just one heck of token that is pretty much going up inevitably. The price of ETH may stay still for now but all you got to do for now is wait because when time comes, you will expect more than what it did before. Thousands of coins being traded every exchange all these transactions are fueled with ETH.
Activity: 252
July 25, 2018, 06:28:44 AM
So true! I will always support for the success of Ethereum. Moreover Ethereum is the second strongest coin after BTC. But that does not mean that it will remain as second. Let's see and hope whether this coin can replace BTC's position for the future.
Activity: 77
July 25, 2018, 06:28:29 AM
Yes I I will  always support ethereum, because after bitcoin the next best coin is ethereum, ethereum is very strong and their market price is always at normal and reliable price, ethereum has a great future
Activity: 107
July 25, 2018, 06:28:10 AM
I hadn't used Ethereum before I came across Team Just. Beforehand I was big on Bitcoin and Steem, but now I really see the benefits of Ethereum adoption. To be honest I really like it Smiley
Activity: 392
July 25, 2018, 06:19:21 AM
yes of course I will still support ethereum because ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin and investment in ethereum will still be profitable, so I believe that ethereum will have a good future
Activity: 460
July 25, 2018, 06:13:46 AM
Of course I support. And I will support. Since this is the most promising coin. I think that only bitcoin is better than her. Waiting for the end of the year
Pages:
Jump to: