Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 217. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 05:45:13 AM
I don't believe that Ethereum will fail. It is way too promoted already.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 05:30:58 AM
I still support Ethereum although this coins have struggle in the market place. I still make an earning with this coin. And still believe and support this coin. I hope some investors have the courage to do something in this mess up with this coin because I still a potential with this.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
October 24, 2017, 05:26:13 AM
Of course no doubt for me who still support Ethereum all the time. The value that remains consistent in the highest position, of course.. this could be a consideration in investing that can provide a higher profit opportunity than other altcoins.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
October 24, 2017, 05:18:33 AM
I strongly support ethereum because I think ethereum is a very useful coin and visible from the prospect they give such a smart contract that can be used by other altcoin. Maybe that's the reason for choosing ethereum as a good coin. And I think the current price is too cheap for ethereum, hopefully the next time they can push up
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
October 24, 2017, 05:11:36 AM
eth provides many opportunities for altcoin sustainability. therefore eth is an altcoin that has a good reputation.
Activity: 84
October 24, 2017, 12:24:52 AM
I have no choise i'm a miner hope it will come to 400$ and i sell all my eth
Activity: 101
October 23, 2017, 11:50:10 PM
With all my Heart and Cash, yes I do! Haha, I think without Eth most of these ICO's would not be able to get where they are now. Eth is feeding all its baby ICO's to give them stable platform for development and incorporation in crypto world!
Activity: 268
October 23, 2017, 11:42:43 PM
Ethereum has always been a winner for me despite the ups and downs. But as ico's are becoming popular, there are other blockchains coming around saying they're better than ethereum, which I believe because they have a model to follow/improve on.

I read in another thread that a utility/protocol token is saying they're better than ethereum when it comes to ecommerce. The blockchain/token is called cybermiles and they partnered with 5miles to implement it there first and eventually to other businesses.
Activity: 196
October 23, 2017, 11:15:54 PM
Yes
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
October 23, 2017, 10:20:00 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
In my opinion i'm always support to ethereum because. Ethereum is a god of all new ico in this market and without it 70% new coin ICO's can't launch their coins in the crypto market. Ethereum price is going up and down but future of ethereum is very strong.there is no always remain a positive and negative trends in the market..
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
October 23, 2017, 09:42:54 PM
Ethereum has potential but there will be more platform coin launch in 2018. So ETH will have competitions. Project like BOScoin, Aeternity, Alvalor etc will be a force to reckon with.   
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
October 23, 2017, 08:23:10 PM
I will always support ethereum. I believe it will survive for a long time. I've made my investment for how many times and it goes well.

Ya buddy. Like a bitcoin, Ethereum also had good potential. The price of ETH also raising as like a Bitcoin. The another coin which gives competition and next to Bitcoin is Ethereum. The competitor of Ethereum is WavesCoin.Many investors are Their for Ethereum as like bitcoin. If you have some unused dollar and you are not depend on that means, you can inverse that in a source called Ethereum. Many doing trading and Mining in Ethereum also.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
October 23, 2017, 07:43:26 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Yes I will do support also an etherium it was next by bitcoin and has a value also like bitcoin.I know it can survive for a long time like bitcoin who has a strong currency and digital currency.This kind of cryptocurrency is also a good to invest on it and profitable.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 23, 2017, 07:20:06 PM
I will still support ethereum because its one of my favorite cryptocurrency. Why not? I think ethereom come over bitcoin in future. So i'll try to invest this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
October 23, 2017, 07:04:04 PM
I will always support ethereum. I believe it will survive for a long time. I've made my investment for how many times and it goes well.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 23, 2017, 06:55:50 PM
It is being hold by massive whales. It is a fairly established coin and project within the crypro community. Therefor it is here to stay. And we can not really complain about a 300usd price, if we compare it with last years price
Most people have short memory or did not invest in ETH at that time and they want it to repeat that performance once again and we know that is impossible especially since such a few months have passed since then, I will say that investing in ETH now seems like a good idea for those that are willing to wait long enough for this bitcoin rally  to end.
Activity: 110
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 05:29:06 PM
Ethereum is a good project but it have some issues like lack of security and prices dumps. Actually, i don't have many ETH but many ETH tokens that i can't move somewhere else.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
October 21, 2017, 05:27:07 PM
In general, I'm a big ETH supporter because I really like the smart contract technology. But I don't know what to think of in past week - Bitcoin surpassed the 6K barrier and ETH is still under $300, constantly losing value.
Activity: 322
October 21, 2017, 05:13:03 PM
up till last month I was against ethereum but my idea has changed so far. I'll be adding eth little by little to my portfolio.
Activity: 157
October 21, 2017, 05:01:24 PM
Ethereum can overthrown bitcoin, ethereum does a real job and has a real value, bitcoin is a waste of energy and hardware. I love ethereum and all other blockchain virtual machines like NEO etc..
Jump to: