Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 26. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 05:26:10 AM
Without a doubt Ether is a decent coin. Ether has the best blockchain convention. After the Bitcoin, Ether is Promising Coins. The request in the present market Bitcoin and Ether is most elevated. Ether can develop whenever like Bitcoin. I still unequivocally accept and bolster Ether.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 18, 2018, 05:21:06 AM
It is undoubtedly true that ETH is the strongest altcoin. And of course I encourage ETH and will support it every time of its dips. I hope there will be not so many of them...
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 03:03:31 AM
Even though the price of Ethereum is very low, I will continue to support it. Because I believe that the price of Ethereum will rise even higher in the future. Although the current price is very low, this is a good time to invest.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 02:25:55 AM
Yes, I still trust eth. It may have failed many times, but I know it still can be good.
Activity: 206
July 18, 2018, 02:24:04 AM
I feel after Bitcoin one money which can be trusted is Ethereum, in light of the fact that one can't contend with its significance in the field of new ICO and in spite of that its proportion of all over is similar with bitcoin which makes it a sort of secure interest in contrast with other coin. One can without much of a stretch notice that even on coinmarketcap it is recorded on second number because of its request and prominence.
Activity: 4
July 18, 2018, 02:18:34 AM
Saya percaya pada ethereum dan potensi besar di masa depan dan Tentu saja saya mendukung ethereum ..
Activity: 518
Merit: 13
SCARCITYDEFI.ORG
July 18, 2018, 02:17:28 AM
Yes, I like this project. I like the tenacity with which the members of the ethereum team achieve their goals. I am sure that this platform will in time have many more functions than a platform for new projects and a means of payment. Also, if the project airspace reaches a mark of 1,000,000 transactions per second, then this currency can be one of the major currencies on the planet.
Activity: 95
July 18, 2018, 02:14:16 AM
I still support the Etherium, And I keep these coins. I think the future is for this project. So we hold and wait.
Agreed. Ethereum has done a lot for the future of the cryptocurrency. He popularized it by facilitating the implementation of new ideas through smart contracts.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
July 18, 2018, 02:08:22 AM
I still support the Etherium, And I keep these coins. I think the future is for this project. So we hold and wait.
Activity: 378
July 18, 2018, 02:05:38 AM
I am sure that soon the situation will change and Ethereum will become the most expensive cryptocurrency. Now we need to wait out this turning point a little bit, but then everything should change seriously
Activity: 210
July 18, 2018, 12:39:54 AM
yes I really agree with maintaining Ethereum, because I believe Ethereum has a vision - a mission for a bright future.

there are so many ICOs attached to Etheruem network, so the more ICO or any new project attached to Ethereum it is sure Ethereum also increase its price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 12:28:12 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
for me whatever coins we have if we believe in what coins we have it depends on our own that can make the coin become valuable and profitable in its investment
Activity: 178
July 18, 2018, 12:20:25 AM
yes I support ethereum. i strongly believe in ethereum. so many projects are running in its blockchain. moreover, ethereum has been widely accepted as ico payment. I will hold the ethereum, I add it to my long-term bag.
Activity: 36
July 18, 2018, 12:12:04 AM
Daily millions of transactions with ETH. It is considered coin quite stable and comprehensive. There are many things you can do with ETH, such as buying ICO, trading and holding
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 12:08:03 AM
It really is natural for the coins and tokens to go down and sometimes reach its lowest price. But you cant blame the ethereum for this price falls. The coin and tokens only refers its price to the price rate of ethereum, so when bitcoin goes down, so as ethereum and so as any other coins and tokens.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
July 17, 2018, 03:52:09 PM
I support ETH. And I will support it. And I wait when price correlation between ETH and BTC will so few that we can tell about new independent currency. I don't know when it can be. But I believe that it'll happen.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 03:47:50 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
firium uses loyal emission, which opens additional prospects for long-term extraction of this type of crypto currency. The extraction process is complicated due to the use of the block processing principle in real time. The study of the etherium forecast for 2018 will reveal the benefits from financial investments and the possibility of long-term work with a modern block system.
Activity: 64
July 17, 2018, 01:12:44 PM

Of course, you should invest in Ethereum.
In 2018, Ethereum will reach it's peak, maybe at the end of this year it can reach $2k-$3k.
I hope so. Invest in ETH now !
Activity: 95
July 17, 2018, 10:22:16 AM
I think Ethereum the Platform is cool technology.Ethereum is the 2nd strongest crypto currency. Of course I support it. You can increase the value of Eth by joining the ICOs. Or you can increase Eth by buying and selling. Ethereum constantly renews itself. It will be even better in the future.if you are here and believe in this crypto world, you should support both bitcoin and ethereum. As we all know, many projects are based on eth.
Activity: 141
July 17, 2018, 10:05:23 AM
as a matter of fact I said that I really like Ethereum and will continue to support, beside easy to implement in addition it's also easy to operate, very suitable for beginners in bitcoin, whenever I will like Ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: