Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 240. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 552
August 08, 2017, 01:40:34 AM
For me I still want to support this Ethereum despite the fact that there is no such failure in the hands it still can be good for everyone. I can still convince Ethereum to make a good return and that's why I will keep it confident.
Yes Ethereum is a good investment and good for a long term investment. Because I do believe I can earn profit in Eth, so I just Hold ethereum for now. Even the price is low it will rise again.
I don't agree ethereum is good for long time investment because ethereum has high fluctuating of price,
ethereum will be suitable for short time investment (trading bitcoins to ethereum) we can take chance the profit
of fluctuating ethereum's price and the altcoins for long time investment are investing into the ICOs projects because
the chance to getting large of profit on the ICOs projects that has real products.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 08, 2017, 01:30:57 AM
For me I still want to support this Ethereum despite the fact that there is no such failure in the hands it still can be good for everyone. I can still convince Ethereum to make a good return and that's why I will keep it confident.

Yeah still supporting eth no matter what.
Maybe I can say that I have more profit than my losses.
That's why even there's pump and dump I still holding it for long-term.
My hopes are always high to this.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
August 08, 2017, 12:41:56 AM
Yes Ethereum is a good investment and good for a long term investment. Because I do believe I can earn profit in Eth, so I just Hold ethereum for now. Even the price is low it will rise again.
But I read another thread to avoid it using the wallet. he said if you update wallet losing your money not secure to use that wallet according to the other participants.
Activity: 518
August 08, 2017, 12:11:54 AM
For me the growth of Ethereum in this year are from the successfully some ICO as STRAT, IOTA ... make the price of Ethereum can reach target soon than one year, not have trader on market believe the price of Ethereum can reach to $400 soon in this year Grin
Activity: 378
Embrace change
August 07, 2017, 11:53:23 PM
Yes. In fact, I'm an active participant in ICO and I encourage every one to join the Everex campaign, goo.gl/E2NDF2 Everex builds a quicker and better remittance system. The team makes use of an ethereum mobile wallet for easy transaction. Transferring money requires to click the app and you're done.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 07, 2017, 11:21:15 PM
by now price of ETH are going down unlike before after the split came up... buy i have faith that it will increase it price again by the wek or after a month thats why im still holding my ETH by now. as for my own perspective ETH is one of the good investment if you want a long term investment... it is easy to make coin using ETH and there are many miners and investors on this coin...
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
August 07, 2017, 11:13:53 PM
Activity: 293
Merit: 107
August 07, 2017, 10:49:24 PM
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 07, 2017, 09:39:07 PM
Ethereum Miner currently does not support upgrading from internal Ethereum Miner wallet yet. You can only upgrade using external wallets.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
August 07, 2017, 09:38:13 PM
You will earn 20% to 100% every time your referral gets upgrade depending on your Ethereum Miner version. If you have Ethereum Miner V1.0 - your profil will be 20%, 30% for V1.1, 40% for V1.2, 50% for V1.3 and 100%.
Activity: 364
Merit: 104
July 26, 2017, 10:20:09 AM
Ethereum is the one that will survive the war and be stronger and stronger. Base is so solid.
Activity: 362
July 26, 2017, 10:09:54 AM
Until it has a good price everybody will support it  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 112
July 26, 2017, 09:49:33 AM

I will still support the ETH since ETH is the fast way to distribute the tokens, thought there is some crowd network problem, I think the powerful development team will solve it.

Talking about a real world usecase......move shit """""fast"""""" from A to B. 7 TSP. You know VISA reaches 55000 TPS?
Activity: 364
July 26, 2017, 09:47:20 AM

I will still support the ETH since ETH is the fast way to distribute the tokens, thought there is some crowd network problem, I think the powerful development team will solve it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 26, 2017, 09:41:41 AM
Yes, I still support ETH but with recent news about the vulnerability of it from hacking issues, I am quite disappointed with it. I hope they can make it more secure so that many people can have a peace of mind.
Yes i hope so that it will be more secure in this time. I still support eth today because its not that far to bitcoin. There are times that I liked it more than bitcoin because of its back up. But i do not compare the two because i know that bitcoin was still the no. Best cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Embrace change
July 26, 2017, 09:32:38 AM
Yes. As I see it, bitcoin and ethereum will be the frontrunners of cryptocurrency. I don't say I'm bias with bitcoin or I'm hating ethereum. To me, there comes a time one is never an inferior currency to the other. Both will be popular. Both will thrive. In fact, as we speak, I convince five of my friends to support DENT ICO. This project is making ethereum the next supernova of cryptocurrency. Maybe, not for now but in the near future. Contributions re still accepted at dentcoin dot com 
Activity: 112
July 26, 2017, 09:16:07 AM
Ethereum is a costly, inefficient, technological experiment, which solves 0 real world usecases and went totally out of control.

Marketingflies and businessflies are circling around the pile of shit to sell it as gold. Every "investor" (whatever that is) turns into a flie and also starts circling around the shit trying to attract even more flies

So in the end It's a pile of shit overcrowded  by flies telling each other how good the shit smells. And one day, while the flies keep telling each other about the good smell, they are silently leaving the party.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
July 26, 2017, 09:12:00 AM
Behind the success of ETH as the No. 2 coin after BTC. I feel too much of an ETH project. All success quickly, but some fail. Some investors feel worried after the case of fishing and hackers steal 4500 ETH from web coindash.
There is a switch to stop in front of ETH and move to ETC.
I keep supporting ETH, after a segwit will be a good day.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
July 26, 2017, 09:08:15 AM
Bitcoin is primary thats why everyone loves it , ethereum though faced fork instability ,still has some unique feature other than bitcoin.smart contract feature one of best cryptography example out there,so it can not compare to bitcoin but still it is an innovative progress.
Activity: 79
July 26, 2017, 08:28:53 AM
Ethereum have a good future on the cryptocurrencies world. Though its rate down sometime but I still supporting ethereum. Its run many years ago and it have a bright future. Nowadays its rate increasing.
Jump to: