Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 239. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 101
August 08, 2017, 12:36:34 PM
I still support Ethereum, they use very good platforms and is a high potential altcoin. I just wish that they would do something about their vulnerability to hacking because some people are getting worried about their investments or coins being stolen. But you can't deny the fact that ethereum is a good altcoin probably one of the best altcoin out there, and ethereum is still a good altcoin to invest on. So in conclusion, as of now, I still support Ethereum.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
August 08, 2017, 12:29:02 PM
ETH allows many other coins to exist, and smart contracts are amazing.

Not really a fan of ethereum but i am supporting  this coin. And yes smart contracts are amazing which makes eth price high and stable. Will be holding some eths for future hoping to go $500 to $1000 in the future   Grin
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
August 08, 2017, 12:23:25 PM
ETH is always the perfect choice for long term investment because in terms of technology ETH is superior in terms of intelligent contract and because of this technology, ETH can get the same position as today. At first there was some suggestion that ETH was just a scam and no one knew how to use smart contract. I believe ETH will be a monster in the future

No matter what the circumstances, I still support ETH as the best solid and profitable altcoin. I believe in the team behind ETH, they will continue to do their best.
Activity: 278
Merit: 115
GIF by SOCIFI
August 08, 2017, 12:17:43 PM
ETH is always the perfect choice for long term investment because in terms of technology ETH is superior in terms of intelligent contract and because of this technology, ETH can get the same position as today. At first there was some suggestion that ETH was just a scam and no one knew how to use smart contract. I believe ETH will be a monster in the future
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
August 08, 2017, 12:10:28 PM
Hard to know. Ethereum is not good anymore and it has been hacked many times. I do want to support ethereum because it is the strong coins which can become the threat to bitcoin. But right now, bitcoin has not been hacked yet. Only bitcoin exchange is hacked and cause of that reason, I only give my trust to bitcoin Wink ethereum needs to be fixed asap if it want to return to the old path
Activity: 420
August 08, 2017, 12:08:24 PM
Actually I still do support Ethereum, I like both Bitcoin and Ethereum and currently Im loving them both because its value is still low and we'll never know Ethereum might be next to bitcoin in the future. I believe this coin has a lot to offer in the future that's why I still support this coin until now. In fact I just bought a couple of Ethereum recently when it went down.
Activity: 292
Merit: 102
Bounty Detective
August 08, 2017, 11:44:46 AM
I will support it. Its much easier to earn etherium coin than bitcoin. I'm not an anti-bitcoin, but even though it is the leading cryptocurrency, it lots of flaws. I'm not saying that bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency with flaws, but also the others and even etherium coin. I'm just saying that it is more convinient to earn eth than btc maybe because btc has much more market price compare to that of eth which is almost 1/10 only of btc. But despite that i'll still support eth
Activity: 630
August 08, 2017, 11:39:05 AM

Ethereum will gain popularity and success like bitcoin today. I dont expect to be too grandiose about price of ETH in the future, $ 1K/ETH is pretty enough for me. And ETH is favorite cryptocoin after btc.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
August 08, 2017, 11:38:38 AM
Activity: 252
August 08, 2017, 11:38:01 AM
Not too much lol I don't like "pop"-coins like ETH, BTC or Dash

So I invested in ReCoin 1000$ yesterday. How much did you invest in the ICO when it just started? Did it enough or too much?
Activity: 122
August 08, 2017, 11:28:40 AM
I will support Ethereum for ever, and I believe ETH will be the first position one day .
There isn't any  perfect thing. ETH is becoming better and better, that's enough.
I agree with you, Ethereum is the most potential cryptocurrency market at the moment as it is a lot of investor interest and always pumping from whales. I am sure in the future Ethereum will lead the market and beat Bitcoin
Activity: 308
August 08, 2017, 11:17:40 AM
I will support Ethereum for ever, and I believe ETH will be the first position one day .
There isn't any  perfect thing. ETH is becoming better and better, that's enough.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 08, 2017, 10:57:08 AM
Yes of course I still support ethereum, because ethereum is very much in use by ICO project, instead I think it proves etherum will continue to rise again
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
August 08, 2017, 10:50:03 AM
I do support ether every coin suffers a loss in it's lifetime and you can just expect it to rise or be back to normal in a day. Ether has been increasing steadily but get's quickly dumped. You can hold a few eth now and invest in an ico so when that token hits the exchange sell it for profit and maybe eth price can increase by that time.
Activity: 244
August 08, 2017, 07:22:46 AM
Obviously why not? my favourite coin is ETH &
ETH change my life.I always proud feel for ETH.I
have 50ETH still now I think this coin is my assets
for future life I believe it's.
Activity: 462
August 08, 2017, 06:45:47 AM
Yes, i still believe in ETHEREUM. The price of ethereum is also recovering and last i checked it was around 270$. Most of the upcoming ICOs are based upon ethereum platform only so you can still expect a lot from it. It is still a very good investment option.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
August 08, 2017, 04:28:47 AM
Yes im still support ETH because easy and secure.

Me also! Ethereum is best for me and it hold my coin securely without any hustle or problem! The network fee is also less. I just save my key in my usb to be sure.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
August 08, 2017, 03:47:00 AM
Yes im still support ETH because easy and secure.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
August 08, 2017, 03:33:07 AM
I agree with that ethereum price lesser if there not big lobbyist but also lots of smart contracts happening based on ethereum platform each token transaction required ether from the wallet to exchange this also make difference .
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
August 08, 2017, 01:44:25 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

I choose to use martiangle strategy to make profit with eth, patience and disciplines is always included. Price action is reality, we can't control it just follow. As long you have stop loss that's fine but never forget patience, if doesn't you'll gone lose. This is the best time to buy eth but only with 20% from your money and don't sell it before the price comes up. Stay calm and good luck.
Jump to: