Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 243. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 261
July 24, 2017, 10:03:30 PM
Why I'm not surprised to see so many childish comments? Roll Eyes No wonder ETH still retains high value against $. Market movers don't even need to sweat anymore, all they need is to imply they're building the Matrix and sheep will support them.

I find it a bit comical that you call other's comments childish when you yourself have not provided and fact-based arguments to be against or not support ETH at this point in time. Yes, there have been a few somewhat minor issues in recent months, but most of those were caused by ETH's over-popularity (ie: several ICO's launched at same time, which caused congestion in the ETH blockchain). And, most of the hacks that I read about were through exchanges or other 3rd parties, meaning nothing to do with the ETH network itself.

However, on the contrary, you've got tons of things lined up in favor of ETH, including most ICO using ETH network, and probably most impressive, MAJOR support from MAJOR multi-billion $ companies such as Samsung, Intel, Microsoft, major banks and a ton more.  Why not educate yourself and google Enterprise Ethereum Alliance?  Do you really think established and reputable companies like these are throwing their support and money behind a pump-and-dump scheme?? 

And, not only is the probably the most supported altcoin world-wide, it's price performance is also astounding... up over 2000% in the last 6 months! Yes, almost all Alts have risen in the last 6 months, but ETH is one of the few with staying power and probably over 90% of the crypto community alone is in this boat. So, did you really expect not to get challenged on your unsupported assertions about ETH?  Sounds to me like you probably bought in at $350 and are now pissed cuz you're either sitting on or already took a loss lol.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
July 24, 2017, 04:06:23 PM
No need to cut off the support for ethereum. They still have a solid team working to fix their mistakes and that's the alternative of bitcoin with a better method utilizing smart contracts.

Sure, they (still) have the time (and the incentives) to do it. All they need is some 100s of millions $ (why not billions?) in funds and all will be good. Average Joe will be happy to buy at 2k satoshi and sell at 20k... until everything collapses. But no worries - it's technology, which needs to be explored. No regrets here.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
July 24, 2017, 03:45:22 PM
Yes! I still like ETH coin, at the moment i thinks is good and more. thanks

Me too, I still and I will still support ethereum. At this moment, ethereum value are also high, but not that high just lile bitcoins but among all those altcoins ethereum is one of the high potential coins here in the industry. I can see it competiting from high potential coins.

No need to cut off the support for ethereum. They still have a solid team working to fix their mistakes and that's the alternative of bitcoin with a better method utilizing smart contracts.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
July 24, 2017, 03:43:57 PM
all they need is to imply they're building the Matrix and sheep will support them.

Shh......the Matix ICO announcement is still a week away.

Seriously? Can't believe I didn't heard about this one...

I'm sorry....it's my sense of humour. And also my way of agreeing that "investors" will believe anything coming from the Ethereum community. That said, if it is announced shortly, they need to give you credit for the idea.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
July 24, 2017, 03:12:37 PM
all they need is to imply they're building the Matrix and sheep will support them.

Seriously? Can't believe I didn't heard about this one...
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
July 24, 2017, 03:03:42 PM

"You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss."
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
July 24, 2017, 01:57:48 PM
Ethereum gonna fall hard on this week (again)

oh yes , people are dumping it , due to all these ethereum hack
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
July 24, 2017, 01:54:20 PM
Why not? Ethereum is still most known coin in altcoin world. The price is 225 usd. It was 17 usd 4 months ago. And it still have a very good potential to increase. The best coin for GPU miners. One of the best coins for icos to get invests. I believe ethereum will jump to a much better price till end of this year.
Agree with you as the OmiseGo started with Ethereum. Who knows, may be in future Ethereum will leave bitcoin on second position.
Me too i would probably support ethereum it is because of its potential and agree for that me too hoping that ethereum will have a good ability till the end of this year. So i would support for it since ive started trading i always support and watch that coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 24, 2017, 01:47:48 PM
Why not? Ethereum is still most known coin in altcoin world. The price is 225 usd. It was 17 usd 4 months ago. And it still have a very good potential to increase. The best coin for GPU miners. One of the best coins for icos to get invests. I believe ethereum will jump to a much better price till end of this year.
Agree with you as the OmiseGo started with Ethereum. Who knows, may be in future Ethereum will leave bitcoin on second position.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
July 24, 2017, 01:31:45 PM
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
July 24, 2017, 01:27:12 PM
Why I'm not surprised to see so many childish comments? Roll Eyes No wonder ETH still retains high value against $. Market movers don't even need to sweat anymore, all they need is to imply they're building the Matrix and sheep will support them.

This is happening in many other coins too. So don't be surprised about it. Sheep's will always follow and pay their price. I left ethereum when it was targeted by pump and dump groups for making money. The trust in ethereum got lowered day by day after that.
Activity: 210
July 24, 2017, 01:19:30 PM
eTH will hold because we need it for ico. Ico market is higher than ever currently and people has to buy eTH. After next year it will slow down but currently is in heavy use
legendary
@FAILCommunity
July 24, 2017, 12:40:03 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 24, 2017, 09:14:40 AM
Yes! I still like ETH coin, at the moment i thinks is good and more. thanks

Me too, I still and I will still support ethereum. At this moment, ethereum value are also high, but not that high just lile bitcoins but among all those altcoins ethereum is one of the high potential coins here in the industry. I can see it competiting from high potential coins.
Activity: 238
July 24, 2017, 08:25:48 AM
Ethereum is a great product, but blockchain hosted softwares can be desastrous if they are bugged. You cannot update them easily without centralised power (and risk even worst security issue).

It is disaster. You can not reverse change in programm when it relised. And because every programm cost gas,someone can do a lot from your mistakes.

Look even Gavin Wood the first ETH coder made mistake in Parity smartcontract last week.

Dapps on blokchain is not what Satoshi invented.
I think it is road to nowhere.

Simultaneous ICO start s which caused network freeze is only begining.
Activity: 194
CryptoPuzzle.com developer
July 24, 2017, 07:39:42 AM
Ethereum is a great product, but blockchain hosted softwares can be desastrous if they are bugged. You cannot update them easily without centralised power (and risk even worst security issue).
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 24, 2017, 07:33:31 AM
Yeah, that's true. But so far I still believe in ethereum as one of the best altcoins. They have good investors and their projects also look promising.
Activity: 96
RUcoin - Revolution on Universe
July 24, 2017, 07:23:53 AM
I support ETH, ETH has a nice one platform and price also rise with time and many projects coming on base of ETH. So it is a really good for ETH. In many ICO projects ETH accept as a payment also.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
July 24, 2017, 03:56:45 AM
I think it's all enviers post different negative topics about Etherum here, their target to move people to use some other crypto and normally they will recommend you which one  Wink I just see that the currency is growing and it's potential as the next Bitcoin is obvious. But  haters can really destroy everything...
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
July 24, 2017, 03:35:11 AM
I like ethereum after bitcoin but recent ICO scams and hacks happening mostly on Ethereum based token recent Coindash hack lost around 7 million USD . I think Waves is really promising platform out there for creating smart contract.
Jump to: