Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 241. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 10
July 26, 2017, 08:22:47 AM
Im a newbie but I support ethereum because it's a great wallet, it uses a lot and trusts, I'm a one there.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
July 26, 2017, 08:06:26 AM
i only support 1 cryptocurrency and that is obviously Bitcoin.
because i understand it, i trust the code and looked at some of it, i also believe in its future.

at the same time i understand ethereum, i do not trust it, i have looked at its code to some extent and i don't believe it has any kind of future. which is why it won't get my support.
i believe there are other projects that are doing practically the same thing as ethereum and they are doing it so much better.
Activity: 355
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
July 26, 2017, 07:37:29 AM
I will walk 50/50 just because on the 1st of August it is a segwit, but ethereum is actually a good coin, when viewed from the power of altcoin, surely you can not deny that ethereum is one of the best altcoin at the moment, so in conclusion, For now ethereum is still considered a good altcoin as an investment.
We can all consider ethereum as an alternative coin for transaction next to Bitcoin. In fact its price is second on the market in regard to value and price. And it is quite a big thing in trading specially when you used Myetherwallet or even in other wallet. And as a reader a also see option quite necessary to do in order to earn more and to lessen the risk of ever trading and investment. So why won't we used ethereum and trust it system just like how we trust Bitcoin.
Activity: 256
Merit: 255
July 26, 2017, 07:30:00 AM
I still support ethereum because I am sure the ethereum capability will become the top cryptocurrency. I think ethreum is a safer solution than Bitcoin because ethereum owns better platform and is used by many investors.
I also support Ethereum because i think its the competitor of bitcoin. when? I think its not taking much time.It will happen sooner. One of my friend (crypto trader) predict that Ethereum is the next bitcoin or alternative of bitcoin. no i have to wait to see actually what will happen.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
July 26, 2017, 07:12:05 AM
i am still holding some Ethereum and i believe that ETH will have a great future

even if the price is dropping

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 26, 2017, 07:07:09 AM
I still support ethereum because I am sure the ethereum capability will become the top cryptocurrency. I think ethreum is a safer solution than Bitcoin because ethereum owns better platform and is used by many investors.
Activity: 96
RUcoin - Revolution on Universe
July 26, 2017, 02:16:28 AM
Yes, I Support ETH. Because of some hacking issue nowadays some fear in people regarding ETH and i have also but hope dev make it fix and more secure so this kind of issue will not come again. ETH always one of the best coin from all altcoin so i support to ETH and price of ETH definitely up in upcoming tear.
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
July 26, 2017, 02:07:02 AM
I never supported Ethereum, especially after they did the hardfork which violated the basic principle of the cybercurrency - decentralization. It is just an altcoin like any other.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 26, 2017, 01:55:03 AM
I don't support ETH. It is an opportunity to get in on ICOs. Therefore I hodl tokens, but I have no constant ETH balance. I just buy some in case I want to buy some fancy whitepaper stuf Wink The only coin I hodl is Bitcoin.

The same on what I do now but I have some ETH that's being on hold though I won't say that I support ETH, I just hold or it's considered that I do. I mostly go for the tokens with the ICO's because the profit is good considering joining those ICO's on their earliest announcement, they give bonus and more tokens.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
July 26, 2017, 01:42:23 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
I will never support ETH the future , I don't mean that I lost any amount of the money in ETH , Even I made much profit with the ETH coin , here I don't mean that ETH is bad or any else .
But here is a factor which is a big annoying thing for most of the bitcoiners .
In the current time many coins owners are launching thier coin by presell and using thier tocken as an ETH coin . Here I have no problem with that why they choose etherium but main problem is that what the buyers of the tocken faces .
Usually We can withdraw the tocken into direct At any ETH address  ( like at poloniex direct , or at any other exchange directly , we need direct wallet for this ) . So my one of friend get lost about 20000$ of value ETH in HMQ coin during withdraw because thier was full confirmation but no deposit of the coin poloniex exchange at that address . So I can't support ETH more . ( Even today I have some ETH coins ) .
Activity: 350
July 26, 2017, 01:21:00 AM
ethereum for now is on its down fall, yet for me im still holding all my ETHs i know and i believe that someday it'll go up to even 1000$ or even be equal with bitcoin, however everyone that hold's eth should have patience not to dump their eth now because it will have a big impact with eth's price.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 26, 2017, 01:13:51 AM
Looking at the SEC ruling of yesterday I would stay away from ICOS and go to coins that were distributed in a non ico way. So basically only community coins without a company attached to it. ETH is not one of them
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 26, 2017, 01:09:14 AM
yes. I agree with you that eth is the best coin of the month.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
July 26, 2017, 01:04:59 AM
I read through the whole topic. So many people saying that the hacks are not etheruem devs fault. So pathetic. The devs made the wallet that had vulnerabilities. The dao hack was also the devs fault. In addition, no one seems to mention the fact there was a 92 million eth premine that was hidden. Let allow that v has now dumped the hidden 92 million.Nor does anyone seem to acknowledge that ethereum can not handle large numbers of transactions. Does no one know that pos has been delayed 3 times for over 2 years total.That is because pos does not work. I am sure some of the best devs in the world have worked on it to no avail. How about the implementation of the dirty bomb. This increases blocktimes which further slows down a network incapable of processing large amounts of transaction. Anyone that supports ethereum has not seriously researched the immense number of flaws and countless vulnerabilities. Seems like more often than not ethereum is having some problem. I use to feel sorry for people who were misled by all the false advertising that promotes ethereum. Now I think it is their own fault. If they lose money I no longer have empathy. I get the biggest laugh when people talk about the flipping. Etheruem will never replace bitcoin. With all the complaints about bitcoin transaction time and fees, even if ethereum became more valuable than bitcoin no one would wait on the transaction times. The only good ethereum did was bring knowledge of cypto to many people who had no idea what cypto was. With all the new reliable coins out their ethereum will fade away. Sure it will be pumped and dumped. Sooner or later people will realize what an unrepairable epic fail ethereum really is.

Finally some logic.

Guys, don't think all these ICOs are running on Ethereum, because it's superior to Bitcoin. It's because it is "modern" to do so. And I will repeat myself when saying that I can't get all these teams behind of certain project. Their combined experience is 8764345 years and they participated in projects (not related to digital currencies) worth 10s, 100s of millions and even billions of $. Yet they come here and ask for your money. Do you know why?

1. It's because they can enrich themselves fast.
2. They can experiment with your money. If they succeed, they will make even more money, but if they FAIL, all they need to say is: "It's a technology bro, we tried."

Guess who is the one left with the thumb up in his ass? YOU!

The lesson with the DAO was pretty good, but it appears the masses never learned from it. All they care is to make money, no matter what happens with Ethereum or Bitcoin for that matter. This is what worries me and this is why I don't like Ethereum and the kind. If it/they was some project funded by rich companies/people, and give us the opportunity to participate (explore it, trade it etc...), then I'm all for it.

But that is not the case. Most of you don't realize you're screwing with the future of digital currencies.   
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
July 26, 2017, 12:33:19 AM
I still do but with reservations already. I am really worried about the case of hacking of ETH. The hacking seems to be easy breezy for the hackers. Or are the ETH team simply giving away free ETH to these people. They need to do something about this otherwise we will all leave ETH and distrust them already.
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
July 26, 2017, 12:23:10 AM
Yes I support etherum,this is the second biggest cryptocurrency after bitcoins
Activity: 350
July 25, 2017, 09:44:10 PM
Yes! I still like ETH coin, at the moment i thinks is good and more. thanks

Yes me too or course, I support all those coins that I have in my wallet. And the value of it hhas a potential to rise above all other altcoins and it has a big price too. But not that big compared to bitcoin but overall it is a good coins a gave a lot of it in my wallet and as long as the value of it is good, I will continue supporting it.
Activity: 308
July 25, 2017, 08:08:43 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
I do not care about anything the public says, which is obvious if I still have profit from ETH until now. So I will keep supporting ETH and will continue to earn a lot of money from ETH.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
July 25, 2017, 07:09:12 PM
Yes
Activity: 476
July 25, 2017, 06:44:12 PM
That's true, until now I still support ETH, because I believe that Eth can give an advantage for investment, but my investment not only in eth but also in bitcoin

yes same with you, still hold my etherum and i believe the price will be increase end of the year or next year, so be patience wait the right moment you can sell it and get some profit.  Grin
Jump to: