Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 28. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 01:01:45 AM
Yes, I continue to always support Ethereum, it is of great importance for the market of crypto and world society. Very convenient for buying promising altcoins.
Activity: 163
July 15, 2018, 02:40:07 PM
Personally, I am supporting this great currency, Ethereum, because of its great growth potential and it is still very good for long-term investment.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
July 15, 2018, 02:04:39 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Yes. I still support etherium and I still believe that etherium can reach a very high height of success as it has a very high potential. And this is because since etherium has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and it's demand among the people have also increased a lot. This has resulted in increasing the potential users of etherium who are willing to invest in ethereum and all this is evident from the fact that it's price is increasing since it has started.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 01:55:27 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

Yes I am always confined, because after Bitcoin, Ethereum is my favorite coin. I really like this coin and definitely have a bright future. I held this coin for a few years ago and it is very cheap. I'm sure today my purchase money on one ethereum coin is obviously back in capital if I sell, or even profit.
Activity: 378
July 15, 2018, 01:29:20 AM
Do we have another way out? It seems to me that here you can only wait, most likely the Ethereum will grow only by the end of 2018 and not before
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
July 14, 2018, 11:00:37 PM
Because i am joining in bounty campaigns, that means i am supporting ethereum. Almost all ICOs today are using the Ethereum's smart contract blockchain for their tokens. On top of that, i am also investing in ETH because i know how potential this crypto is.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
July 14, 2018, 10:17:13 PM
Although the price of ethereum is increasingly declining, I still believe in its potential, therefore I still support ethereum. Because I believe, someday when the market has returned, the ethereum will increase again and create another new record.
Activity: 84
July 14, 2018, 10:14:04 PM
I'm still holding it at the moment, it just seems really promising and reliable, probably not as much as before but I think I could still get some good profits from it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
July 14, 2018, 10:12:58 PM
Ethereum is one of the greatest coin which will make a historical price record on the crypto market because it has got all the potentials to rise up high. Ethereum cannot fail despite the dips it experiences some times.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 10:10:57 PM
Yes i am still support ethereum because ethereum is great coin and profitable and fastransaction and always active and the trading site is welknown.
Activity: 144
July 14, 2018, 10:08:15 PM
I will bolster ethereum in light of the fact that I trust this coin can possibly build more later on. Numerous individuals for beyond any doubt cherishes ethereum.

Those individuals purchased ethereum a years ago prior are currently extremely upbeat since they can gain a ton of benefit. I recollected the cost is $10 yet now its high on the off chance that you analyzed the cost previously. However, I trust the cost will expand more.
Activity: 30
July 14, 2018, 10:06:05 PM
ETH is a stable and strong coin because of the convenience and benefits it brings. You can do too much with ETH not to mention that speed is also good
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 10:02:25 PM
I have been investing and maintaining Ethereum for almost a year now and I plan to continue doing so throughout this year, I am supporting Ethereum since it has great potential and is the platform most used by investors in its growth.
Activity: 120
July 14, 2018, 09:35:17 PM
well I transfered my btc to eth 'casue aug1 is coming but will transfer again after aug1. so i'm 50/50 supporting ETH

Well you cannot really say for sure. Nothing is for sure in this crypto market. After all it is as unstable as an investment can be. I would say just keep on playing it safe because the market has a chance of growing but so is the risk of falling.
Activity: 252
July 14, 2018, 09:13:13 PM
Looking on how ethereum established a good reputation for the past few years, I'll still say that I like ethereum and continue on investing to this coin.
We have to look on the broader aspect and accept that there are still some scammers around the cryptocurrency to caught our trust against that coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
July 14, 2018, 07:58:13 PM
Me yes im still believe in ethereum. If you see ethereum is use by all ico. Btc is quetly not use by all ico. But ethereum you cannot see a ico that didnt use ethereum for investing. For the reason if you invet using ethereum you investment will immediately arrive on the ico. But if you bitcoin it need to wait a hours before it appear.. and hard to know whos wallet on that.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 14, 2018, 07:54:16 PM
As long as I support blockchain technology I will also support Ethereum. Right know they are probably the most important blockchain and allow other projects to use their architecture and they are still far away from being finished. ERC20 was just the beginning and further standards will bring new possibilities to the Ethereum network and as an enthusiasted gamer I think ERC-1155 will also gain more attention from the gaming industry and finally the game developers and publishers. It would make a dream come true when items are attached to a real value connected to a decentralized platform. 
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
July 14, 2018, 07:49:16 PM
Ethereum is one of the largest and most expensive crypto coins ever, Ethereum has used several developers to develop their own crypto coins, and Ethereum has helped me get Bitcoin, Ethereum is a crypto coin that I will always support, maybe till i die  Cheesy
Activity: 253
July 14, 2018, 07:46:14 PM
I always and still support Ethereum because there is Ethereum smart contract platform many new ideas come up that want to solve the problems within the blockchain community.

Many projects use blockchain Ethereum to create token that succed and given alot of profit to the investor,like : GNT,OMG,GNO and others. And although there are few projects that fail, it is not an faults of ethereum. In my opinion Ethereum will be bigger than Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 644
July 14, 2018, 07:41:43 PM
Yes ethereum is a great platform to develop smart contracts, ethereum have a potential to success ,every month every year improvements. thats why many peole investing in ethereum.

the right choice if you choose ethereum for investment especially if invested only in the long term. those who store ethereum for investment will be able to earn a considerable profit, because growth itself is not in doubt to continue to increase the price. unfortunately there are still many who doubt this one coin is bad for long-term investment
Pages:
Jump to: