Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 29. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
July 14, 2018, 07:36:47 PM
Yes i always support ethereum because it is a great way and has a possibility to be on the top and replace bitcoin. Ethereum tries to be on the side of the bitcoin and will be sided forever.
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
July 14, 2018, 07:31:13 PM
Of course, Ethereum isn't perfect now but work on platform development continues. Ethereum has the highest potential among altcoins and i still support Ethereum.
in some aspects ethereum has advantages, such as the existence of smart contracts. Many developers are making use of it developing their platforms. The ethereum development team is also clear, his vision is clear. very suitable for investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
July 14, 2018, 07:29:45 PM
And also I remember how many innovations Ethereum implemented and how many projects he holds in his ecosystem. It is not so bad cryptocurrency at all
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
July 14, 2018, 07:18:27 PM
Of course, Ethereum isn't perfect now but work on platform development continues. Ethereum has the highest potential among altcoins and i still support Ethereum.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 07:10:33 PM
Of course i will support eth. This dump in price is its nature and hope that it will go higher again. If you were in need of money, better not to just rely on crypto because this is how it goes. You never know what could possibly happen. And the disadvantages that you were saying is not its fault, people who are greedy created it, phising, spamming, fraud who creates fake news did it. They made it for those who support Eth lose their trust and switch to other promising coin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 14, 2018, 06:08:38 PM
I still support Ether because there is so much potential in DAPP apps. Right now once more the Chinese ruin things for the rest of use out of selfishness. The Ether chain is congested thanks to that new exchange Fcoin.
Fcoin decided to make transactions count as votes so now there 1000000s of transactions being spammed and the network is ruined and I cant even send eth, I am so pissed off. I hope their exchange gets hacked and they lose everything.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
July 14, 2018, 05:36:22 PM
Of course, Ethereum has a great future. All Ethereum "killers" have no chance at the moment. Plus Ethereum plans to use Plazma and sharding technology)

I will always support Ethereum. This is the best altcoin with the greatest future. If you invest in it, you will be a gainer, the guy, who will get a great profit. Also, almost all ICOs use exactly ETH.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 05:30:37 PM
Ethereum is still a great project. I still support them.
Activity: 33
July 14, 2018, 05:07:57 PM
Indeed, regardless I bolster ETH yet with ongoing news about the helplessness of it from hacking issues, I am very disillusioned with it. I trust they can make it more secure such a large number of individuals can have a significant serenity.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
July 14, 2018, 02:41:51 PM
I believe in the Ethereum because it is one of the main crypto currencies. I bought 3,5 ETH at the price of 432 $ last week. I think that in 2-3 months the Ethereum rate will be much higher.
The human psyche is so interesting. Only one scenario is expected here. But there are others, no less likely. Are you ready to the fact that the price will not change or just decrease on the time you specified?
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 14, 2018, 02:37:15 PM
I am currently supporting and also investing in Ethereum because I believe it is one of the best currencies, it has a lot of potential to keep growing. And it is one of the platforms most used by people and very popular for investors.

I fully support your opinion. This is the best cryptocurrency of all that is on the market. It is interested in very influential people and large companies. Many large corporations such as IBM, Intel, and Microsoft support and develop this technology. Therefore, I believe that it has the highest potential in the market.
Activity: 110
July 14, 2018, 02:34:26 PM
I am currently supporting and also investing in Ethereum because I believe it is one of the best currencies, it has a lot of potential to keep growing. And it is one of the platforms most used by people and very popular for investors.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
July 14, 2018, 01:39:46 PM
I can understand that at the time the thread is open in that time there was a confusion that eth will go big or not.And it's quite normal.But eth proved them self as a platform token and gain a popularity and fanbase.The ICO hype is based on eth the 90% icos comes with eth at the moment.And yes still now I love eth cause it's gives a revaluation on crypto space.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 11:11:34 AM
Since investing so far I like to invest in ethereum. They give us new insights as well as great optimism thanks to the contribution of the altcoin or bitcoin and ethereum.i  still support Ethereum
from the beginning until now ethereum proves that the coin is qualified and successful because of many ico projects that menggukanya and I think it is worth to support us back to kejayaanya and we certainly hope the crypto market will be stable again.
Activity: 48
July 14, 2018, 10:05:20 AM
Yeah why not? So far it's done more than most coins. The team seems to be good. obviously it still needs to scale up though but there's more chance of it succeeding than any of their competitors.
Activity: 112
July 14, 2018, 09:56:43 AM
Since investing so far I like to invest in ethereum. They give us new insights as well as great optimism thanks to the contribution of the altcoin or bitcoin and ethereum.i  still support Ethereum
Activity: 280
S O A R . e a r t h
July 14, 2018, 09:51:45 AM
I don't understand why people scold Ethereum. After all, bitcoin has brought much more losses to investors than Ethereum. I think the Ethereum is the best altcoin.
Activity: 210
July 14, 2018, 09:50:07 AM
Basing on the price movement of ethereum, yes i believe that ethereum is best for long term investment just like bitcoin. And have you ever notice that ethereum never fail to be on the second top under bitcoin all the time? Definitely, all those people who also invest in ethereum will be rich someday. I just can’t imagine how may people who believe and trust ethereum will become rich in the near future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 09:43:57 AM
I support this project, because I think that the coin will become very expensive at the end of 2018. I think that ETH will easily multiply your capital by two or three times. This is a very strong and interesting project.
Activity: 151
July 14, 2018, 09:41:09 AM
I still like eth, and until now I still have some eth, I do not feel eth failure, if the price goes up or down in my opinion it's not a failure. And I still like eth because many functions that can be utilized from eth. Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: