Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 41. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 01:30:27 PM
Yes even though the current condition of Ethereum prices is sad, I still support it by mining and retaining Ethereum coins from mining. we do not know what will happen in the future, and I hope Ethereum coins will continue to grow in value in the future
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 01:27:34 PM
I support Ethereum and believe that it is the best coin for investment.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 20, 2018, 01:25:08 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Yes of course I always supported ethereum and I believe in that coin. Ethereum is currently the most profitable and successful altcoin in the market than any other coin so it is not impossible that the ethereum will be more successful in the next few montjs or years.
Activity: 233
June 20, 2018, 01:24:17 PM
Yes, I do support Ethereum because most of the projects are based on ethereum and this will definitely grow in coming future.
Activity: 87
June 20, 2018, 01:20:53 PM
Yes, I still support Ethereum because it makes me happy at the moment. It makes me much profitable in those days.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
June 20, 2018, 11:26:16 AM
Ethereum is the crypto currency that does not stand still and is in constant development. For example, the other day the founder of Ethereum platform Vitalik Buterin said that the developers are discussing the possibility of simultaneous activation of Casper FFG protocol and sharding technology for network scaling. This news should positively affect the value of the crypto currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 43
June 20, 2018, 11:20:26 AM
I believe in the forecasts of financial analysts of the cryptocurrency market, which say that Ethereum in the next few months can add up to 100% of the price, and by the end of the year will increase 3-4 times.
Who said that? Care to share?
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 20, 2018, 08:03:49 AM
It seems to me that the granted level of freedom for the ERC 20 will play a cruel joke and will negatively affect the cost of the ETH!
Activity: 318
June 20, 2018, 08:01:59 AM
Yes I do and I will continue to support ethereum because it is a very good investment, it is the best altcoin with good blockchain. Even if the price has dropped so much, I still support it because of the potentials it has and I know as soon as bitcoin price rise, the price of ethereum will also rise.
Activity: 433
June 20, 2018, 07:59:35 AM
I believe in the forecasts of financial analysts of the cryptocurrency market, which say that Ethereum in the next few months can add up to 100% of the price, and by the end of the year will increase 3-4 times.
Activity: 107
June 20, 2018, 03:54:22 AM
I still support ETH, almost ICOs based on ETH platform, so crypto-world is based on ETH.
Activity: 378
June 20, 2018, 03:53:07 AM
Yes I still support Ethereum because this crypto has given many advantages to investors by the price increasing more than 1000% in 1 year. Ethereum blockchain is used as a smart contract so that many ideas are come for the advancement of fintech and star up
Activity: 32
June 20, 2018, 03:52:54 AM
Absolutely! I've been involved with a number of projects and 90% of those use ETH for their ICOs. That is reason enough as it is for my support for it even before scaling and mass scale adoption. By the way, the latest project I'm interested in is Sparkster. For those interested, here's a fun video that explains it: https://youtu.be/88wEsaBXsEY

Thanks,
Faheem
Activity: 507
June 20, 2018, 03:50:49 AM
Certainly, I believe in the Ethereum. this is the future of any startup. Ethereum is on the second place in terms of capitalization, interest and potential in the ranking of the best crypto currency, and I'm sure that over time it will outpace bitcoin. Ethereum is trusted, it is acquired and they are satisfied. Cool Cool
Activity: 128
June 20, 2018, 03:24:12 AM
Ethereum has given me many benefits so I always support Ethereum, Ethereum is a very potential coin in the future so I believe the future of Ethereum is very bright.
Activity: 145
June 20, 2018, 03:23:35 AM
Yes, I still support Ethereum. I think it will have a lot of room for development. At present, this market is in a downturn. I think this is a good time to buy it. Waiting for the market to warm up will bring you plenty of money. Wealth.
Activity: 126
June 20, 2018, 03:17:48 AM
Yes, even though Ethereum prices have dropped, I still support Ethereum. Because I know that Ethereum can bring me a lot, and before that, I also got some rewards by investing in Ethereum.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 06:31:46 PM
Is there any altcoin which is so trusted as ETH? Today, investments in Ethereum is a stable and a solid asset. Most of the exchanges support ETH.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 05:24:51 PM
I will still support ethereum. I will wait for the perfect time that in the future ethereum market price will be high. I believe in ethereum.

Ethereum is an open software platform based that aslo developed blockchain like Bitcoin. Yes we need to wait for the right time because we can not say our predictions maybe true or not. As long as we have the beliefs in our self from what are the good choices in choosing the right value for your investments. On another aspect, Ethereum offer a good value like Bitcoin but ethereum is much more easy to earn than Bitcoin so other holders use Ethereum as a good investments.
Activity: 392
June 19, 2018, 05:17:09 PM
I'm positive for this coin. this is one of the most advanced coins in the moment data, which can give a good development and profit when the cryptocurrency market will go up
Pages:
Jump to: