Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 40. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 04:00:35 AM
Yes, I always buy ethereum. Even though ethereum is just a alternative coin still it provides a higher income unlike in other altcoin. Ethereum is the second best company in cryptocurrency and it is the most traded coins after bitcoin which makes it very valuable
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 03:52:10 AM
I believe Ethereum Coin has a big potential in the future.I see lot were like ethereum as a payment platform and many are buying in this coin because they expect big in this thats why many of us support ethereum
Activity: 700
June 21, 2018, 12:13:51 AM
Ethereum is good platform and have a great developers team. Ethereum platform is powerfull and maybe thats why most token in market using ethereum platform. I am have a few ethereum and want to hold it at least untill end this year
Activity: 57
June 20, 2018, 11:40:50 PM
Of course, i support ethereum, because it's developed in future, ethereum have biggest opportunity in the future, in some countries ethereum is their number one Cryptocurrency because they know the value of it.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 05:31:05 PM
Look at India. Ethereum is their number one cryptocurrency and more and more people are using it as a means of payment every single day. It is a great coin. Very fast and has very diverse uses.
Activity: 197
June 20, 2018, 05:24:58 PM
of course I am very supportive of etherium to its development in the future. This is because ethrium has a nice big opportunities in the future. etherium is possible will be more widely used in all aspects of cryptocurrency, will be increasingly higher price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
June 20, 2018, 05:08:36 PM
I am still very supportive of ethereum because I invest here, I hold two ethereum now even though its price is still not good now I still believe that the price of ethereum will rise drastically at the end of this year, I believe it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 05:05:19 PM
I think this is a worthy project ! and I have high hopes for it, of course there are disadvantages in this project but all projects have disadvantages !
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
June 20, 2018, 04:52:36 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

Yes, there is no doubt about the capability of Ethereums. We could not argue since we have already experience how ETH work as the lobbyist of many coins. This is a proof why ETH is still standing at this present days.
copper member
Activity: 322
June 20, 2018, 04:30:11 PM
we can not attach emotionally with any coin in this market, but i believe in ethereum and support it. this coin has the potential to reach very high level.
i am sure that this coin will remain on top after ethereum.
Activity: 658
June 20, 2018, 04:24:16 PM
I will always support this broadcast. I like this coin. I see great prospects in it. She will still show herself.
Activity: 227
IQCash
June 20, 2018, 04:17:17 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
I believe you would say otherwise now because Ethereum is doing better now as compared to last year, 2017, when the price was around $330. Investors of Ethereum at that time are now counted more than 200% profit margin by December, 2017 and January 2018. Even for now, we can say investors have made about  70% profit. This is a good step towards a great future.
Activity: 147
June 20, 2018, 03:58:02 PM
Yes i still fully support ethereum till eternity. Ethereum has a great potential and it's very much reliable and we'll known in the whole universe.
Activity: 266
June 20, 2018, 03:48:31 PM
Most people are not very literate and therefore lose their savings, you need to first study the project where you put your money, do not blame this etherium.
Activity: 120
June 20, 2018, 03:35:15 PM
Ethereum is a normal project, but if you think about it, you begin to understand that it is all so unstable and the crypto currency is too volatile and little is supported, today there is, and tomorrow there is no
Activity: 518
June 20, 2018, 03:00:08 PM
Yes I'm still support Ethereum and it's nice to hold this coin because it's very promising, second to bitcoin and very useful with unique features. 
Activity: 140
June 20, 2018, 02:28:28 PM
Why not! I will always still support ethereum coin. Transferring all other cases is a problem, but ethereum transfers from all the conis take less time and convenient. Apart from all other coins, ethereum is known to many popular coins in the whole world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 108
June 20, 2018, 02:14:01 PM
Yes, I continue to support Ethereum. I have invested a lot in it and I think I will keep it for at least another year. Ethereum is one of the most popular coins out there and one of the best as well. I just hope the price will not jump very high very fast, because this is not the best that could happens in long term prospective.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 01:36:23 PM
Etherium now has the second largest capitalization after bitcoin, I certainly do not believe that it will overtake it, but now the ether has no worthy competitors ready to take on everything that exists and works on this platform, ico and various smart contracts, from games and decentralized exchanges. In the future there will be many more interesting smart contracts and new developments.Work in this direction is proceeding at a rapid pace.
Activity: 140
June 20, 2018, 01:34:56 PM
although there are some news that etheruem is still vulnerable  from the hacks but still the etheruem community and the dev team will do thier best to fix that problem yet there are a lot of room from improvement so i will support and buy ethereum from now on and in the future
Pages:
Jump to: