Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 42. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 05:15:10 PM
It is necessary to wait until the market correction is over and then I think the ethereum will be able to exceed 1000 $. I believe in his growth and higher, he has enough prospects. with such a team he will achieve a lot. the ethereum is very much in demand. The main thing is to wait for the market to recover.
Agreed. Ethereum is a very strong token and all the troubles that occur with it are due to the fact that the market is unstable. I think when everything is normal, it will be the most popular token in the world.
now is a good time for investment, that is whybi am thinking about investing in ethereum, which pro and contra can you tell me? thank you
June 19, 2018, 05:14:28 PM
I still support ethereum, I support what the creators of the coin are trying to do with the project, I support the vision behind the project and I have shown my support for this project by investing in the coin as much as I can because I believe that it will be one of the best performing coins in the future
insupport ethereum and moreover i see no reason for not supporting it, it has a really good signs noepw and it is very strong and promising
June 19, 2018, 05:13:45 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
i think that ethereum is a good cryptocurrency, and people should respect it for its achievements and i hope ethereum will ghave big future
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
June 19, 2018, 05:12:12 PM
I still support ethereum, I support what the creators of the coin are trying to do with the project, I support the vision behind the project and I have shown my support for this project by investing in the coin as much as I can because I believe that it will be one of the best performing coins in the future
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
June 19, 2018, 05:08:28 PM
It is necessary to wait until the market correction is over and then I think the ethereum will be able to exceed 1000 $. I believe in his growth and higher, he has enough prospects. with such a team he will achieve a lot. the ethereum is very much in demand. The main thing is to wait for the market to recover.
Agreed. Ethereum is a very strong token and all the troubles that occur with it are due to the fact that the market is unstable. I think when everything is normal, it will be the most popular token in the world.
Activity: 265
June 19, 2018, 05:04:00 PM
Ethereum is driving interest in the crypto world right now with a growing number of projects attached to it.  Ethereum is easy to use and also one of the fast growing cryptocurrency currently.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 05:03:42 PM
I'll always support Ethereum for the future, because Ethereum plays a very big role in the world of this crypto. And i believe in Ethereum will get better from time to time and maybe Ethereum will follow Bitcoin for the future because no one knows how the world of crypto goes.
Activity: 107
June 19, 2018, 05:00:03 PM
ETH is currently at the strongest point than it has ever been.  Maybe the price is 3x lower than the ATH but the project overall goes as promised!
Activity: 89
June 19, 2018, 04:54:09 PM
Whether we liked it or not, its an obligation to love ETH, there are many new altcoins based on ERC20. More or less eth prices would brings massive impacts to these coins. It proves that eth still got what it takes to be loved
The Ethereum have always achieved success. Yes, maybe Ethereum had a lot of drops unlike other tokens. But they were never sharp and did not put investors in a panic.
Activity: 199
June 19, 2018, 04:53:11 PM
Yes, I support the ETH. I think that this coin has a great future, and it will replace bitcoin.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 04:52:27 PM
I do so, there is no stronger altcoin than ETH and I think that BTC is overrated and should be under ETH and IOTA as well, the useful currencies.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
June 19, 2018, 04:50:37 PM
I am still very supportive of ethereum because I invest here, I hold two ethereum now even though its price is still not good now I still believe that the price of ethereum will rise drastically at the end of this year, I believe it.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
June 19, 2018, 02:21:27 PM
That's true to a certain extent. One of the very main reason that people strongly (apart from the belief that ETH really does good / difference to the world) believe in ETH is because of the various strong backers (Microsoft, banks, etc) which you referred to "strong lobbyist". Then again if you have unlimited amount of investment money means you can fail as many times as you want. Take Uber for an example; Uber is still burning money after years but still there are investors rushing in to throw money even though there might be no sight of profit at all.
Yes ofcourse. Why not to support ethereum. It is the one of the biggest cryptocurrency that is reigning as of now. We should support any cryptocurrency for us to help the market to be rise up and to be all in green and that is good to see whe you saw that the marlet is rising up.
Activity: 266
June 19, 2018, 01:26:59 PM
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 19, 2018, 01:06:15 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

I support ethereum because ethereum is very potential and can provide excellent benefits. Ethereum can definitely remember and give a definite advantage.
Activity: 157
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 19, 2018, 01:00:28 PM
Earlier I considered this coin the most promising on the market. Now I think she has a lot of competitors and will not be so easy to keep her leadership
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 12:43:47 PM
I am very supportive of ethereum from the past until now. Maybe ethereum is one good altcoin in my opinion. Therefore I am very supportive of ethereum. Because it is very potential for the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
June 19, 2018, 12:35:50 PM
Of course, I will always support Ethereum, because it is my faith. Last year, I earned a lot of money through Ethereum. And when the market fell this year, I bought some Ethereums and waited for the market to pick up.buy and hodl
Activity: 154
June 19, 2018, 08:49:32 AM
Ethereum is the most popular and most valuable part of cypress after cypress because it is one of the most logical projects of money market. I keep my entire investment in ethereum. The end of the year will pump us to love.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 08:15:43 AM
Yes i do support ethereum. Because its the main source of gas in mew. Without it life is so hard. Therefore i will support ethereum as long as it is needed.
Pages:
Jump to: