Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 44. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
June 16, 2018, 11:04:36 AM
I will still support ethereum, now the ethereum is just below the bitcoin. Ethereum is included in coins that have a high price, although it is now declining. There is no reason not to support ethereum, have a good project and very unique, of course I will support it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 06:04:09 AM
Yes, Ethereum is a good coin. ETH is now commonly used because of new ICO coming in the market. It has now become a role player in the cryptocurrency market. ETH will surpass bitcoin  someday.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 06:01:20 AM
For me, I will always support ethereum no matter what it is now. Although now the ethereum is under, I do not care. It could be with the decline of ethereum in the future will make the ethereum become better value. Not necessarily the value that will now be equal to the future.
Activity: 107
June 15, 2018, 01:46:39 PM
I support him for his technology. I'm also tempted that its popularity is growing and therefore the number of investors is growing, followed by the grow cost
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
June 15, 2018, 01:40:33 PM
Yes, I each the exalted activity ETH on the other hand with original conversation any the danger of it from hacking contentions, I am just abashed with it.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 10:00:36 AM
Eth going to be a good investment also there were broad number of project which are ethereum based on their platform ERC-20      
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 12:35:07 PM
It's a Big Yes! I like Eth than other  because when it's comes to trade ETH to btc it's a little bit bigger income let's say you need a little strategy so that you can gain
Activity: 196
June 14, 2018, 12:23:37 PM
Ethereum is a good project and a great technology. That's why so many companies have chosen eth for their ICO. So people are expecting more growth in ETH because right now many cryptos are being launched under this Ethereum Smart Contract. I support Ethereum innovative technology, but to say it will beat up Bitcoin is just too much. Bitcoin is the technology that created the crypto world, therefore I will always have higher respect, as Bitcoin is the prime in the crypto technology. Ethereum has such a large community behind it that I think it'll be a long time before it loses enough support to hit some form of critical mass and the price collapses.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 12:09:14 PM
If we look at ethereum - it's now established and making it's own name, I'm also mining it and it make good profit for me   
copper member
Activity: 132
June 14, 2018, 10:47:52 AM
yes because ethereum is number 2 coin of whole crypto market and leader of altcoins. This is best coin after bitcoin.
Activity: 165
June 14, 2018, 10:47:31 AM
Even if the price of Ethereum is now lower, I will continue to support it. Because I believe Ethereum prices will rise even higher in the future. I also purchased Ethereum in this year's market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 10:43:54 AM
yes, of course I still support it.It still has its up and downs, but if we must bear in mind that it is still popular coin on the market. Yes, the price is not as we hope it to be but in the future, its value will go up for sure.
June 14, 2018, 10:06:30 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Yes, I still support ETHEREUM because still is highly scalable as of this moment and has room to grow. i
It's more valuable in terms of investing time to build resources and products that are built to transact, for Ethereum has a greater possibility of being accepted by Merchants and traders alike.
Activity: 84
June 14, 2018, 09:52:35 AM
Offcourse I still support it,  becasue in my opinion ETH is the biggest and succesfully altcoin. In my mind ETH can be bigger in future than Bitcoin because its own blockchain technology is uniqe and use by many other party to development project.
Activity: 105
June 14, 2018, 07:01:34 AM
Yes, I agree with it all, but I still have faith on ethereum due to its excellent blockchain platform on which many new ICO projects based upon. It comes after BTC and maintained that position for long, and I love to see ethereum will surpass BTC in coming years,.
June 14, 2018, 06:35:34 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

for sure because ETH is good for it because it is the second bitcoin so high that my support will not be lost because it is also one of the biggest altcoins.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 06:26:05 AM
Ethereum is a good token to hold because it is the top crypto so I must continue to hold and support this crypto, I also believe that when bitcoin price is rise the ethereum will also rise.
Activity: 99
June 14, 2018, 05:35:36 AM
Yes, I will continue to support Ethereum, and I also hold a lot of Ethereum. I purchased a lot of Ethereum when the market fell this year. And I've been waiting for the market to pick up.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
June 14, 2018, 05:31:36 AM
Ethereum is a coin that has the most promising future prospects, I'm sure with ETH hold then we will get big profit, and now is the most appropriate opportunity to buy ETH because the price is drop.
Activity: 140
June 14, 2018, 05:27:30 AM
Of course, I will always support ETHEREUM because ETH has been widely accepted as ICO payment. has its own impression for its devotees, is easy to get by collecting some coins and also very useful for us to use them. and Ethereum is also good for long-term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: