Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 45. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 04:55:07 AM
Yes, I will continue to support Ethereum. I think Ethereum will be very valuable in the future. Although the value of Ethereum is very low now, I think it is the normal trend of the market and Ethereum will be improved in the future.
Activity: 84
June 14, 2018, 04:54:43 AM
I think ETHEREUM digital currency is also besides the bitcoin, besides the many benefits of the ethereum because as a means of payment if we follow some of the bounty or signature so that it is very important that I was then. trust the ethereum despite some people who leave them because the ethereum began to decline but I will always support the ethereum forever as I am sure ethereum will again rise again
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
AMA BCT
June 14, 2018, 04:50:31 AM
Even though Ethereum's current value is low, I will continue to support it because it is my belief. I think Ethereum's own value is high. Even though prices are now falling, Ethereum's value will increase in the future. The higher...
Yes, I am also holding eth, and believe that they will grow back in the future, not worry too much, that will cause you to crash and agitate, so I believe they can create give us high profit in the future.
Activity: 350
June 14, 2018, 04:49:11 AM
Ethereum is far better than many Altcoins. It uses one of the advanced technologies that can change our future. Many experts predict a great future for the coin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
June 14, 2018, 04:47:35 AM
I still support the ETH. I think that it should cost much more. Now is a good time to buy it and make good money by the end of this year.
copper member
Activity: 154
June 14, 2018, 04:44:28 AM
Yes, of course. I guess ETH is one of the greatest coin after BTC. Blockchain also have ETH in our wallet, right ?
The price is good, and I think it will become better. The GPU mining still profitable. And this is the solution of BTC mining.
If ETH going down someday, we can choose and swap to other coin ? Isn't that right ? I only do mining so I think it's best.
But I don't know anything about trading and investing. Right now, BTC invest still the best than others.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 04:40:00 AM
Yes, I still support ETH but with recent news about the vulnerability of it from hacking issues, I am quite disappointed with it. I hope they can make it more secure so that many people can have a peace of mind.

Me too and all bad circumstances happened In Eth was only trial and It just passed by. Just keep on believe on this coin because this Is such an utility coin which manipulate the whole market for trading by using a gas.
Activity: 114
June 14, 2018, 04:35:42 AM
Yes, I still support ETH but with recent news about the vulnerability of it from hacking issues, I am quite disappointed with it. I hope they can make it more secure so that many people can have a peace of mind.
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
June 14, 2018, 04:31:42 AM
Yess I still support ethereum but the market does not support it. Things are very bad. volume is dropping every day.
Activity: 168
June 14, 2018, 04:29:18 AM
I do not want to be a hypocrite, with ethereum condition now I can not maintain ethereum.
I've been thinking of switching to another coin, I can not always support ethereum especially with its very low level.
June 14, 2018, 03:33:37 AM
I think ... I heard that the market capitalization of Ethereum on the market fell from $ 36 to $ 14 billion, fixing a loss of $ 22 billion for a two-month period (((
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 03:29:25 AM
Ethereum has been doing a great job with a smart contract. Which deals with peer to peer transaction by accepting difference alt-coin together in one wallet, which we normally called ETH wallet address. Which has not disappoint. I support Ethereum to pump up.
Activity: 56
June 14, 2018, 03:26:47 AM
eth is quite safe with consistency to date.

maybe we should be more hawk in running it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 14, 2018, 03:20:45 AM
Ethereum is one of the best coins in the cryptocurrency market and that's all said. Maybe its price is certainly high, but it's still one of the best coins.

True indeed no doubt ethereum until now still be the best altcoin,
because indeed the future of ethereum can be spelled out very bright,
so I personally will still support ethereum
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
June 14, 2018, 03:10:11 AM
I will always support it, it is very good coin with great potential. here some info on its platform: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens
Activity: 162
June 14, 2018, 03:06:03 AM
Even though Ethereum's current value is low, I will continue to support it because it is my belief. I think Ethereum's own value is high. Even though prices are now falling, Ethereum's value will increase in the future. The higher...
Activity: 266
June 14, 2018, 03:04:00 AM
I still support Ethereum becuse I believe in this coin I know that this coin has a potential and become success in the future now a days the price of EThereum is very cheap I buy more to hold it for long term.
June 14, 2018, 02:59:37 AM
With the coin, I like the ethereum the most
Ethereal's transaction fees are paid by gas, calculated based on volume of calculation, bandwidth, storage Ethereum is generated as a distributed transaction platform clever i still like ethereum
Activity: 68
June 14, 2018, 02:45:50 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case.

What do you mean by failing many times?
If you mean the scams (phishing, fraudulent crowdsales etc) and hacks, in my opinion it is not ETH fault.
Ethereum created an easy way to create different tokens, so the ICO fever began, but hackers and phishing scams would exist with or without ETH, and the projects trying to make good use of it shoudn't pay for acts of criminals.
There have been scams, hacking and other frauds with Bitcoin as well. But I don't think people see it as "failures" as Bitcoin stoop up again stronger.
I also don't agree with the "projects asking money from the masses" part, because ICOs are still very inaccessible to 99% of the population. People that fall for phishing scams or sent ETH to an ICO for a project that will never be developed are trying to achieve quick profits and have at least a minor knowledge to manage their own wallets and find out about the ICOs. I am very sorry for them and I know that I could be deceived as well, but it is not like Vitalik and team are in front of churches trying to rip off money from some old innocent people.
So, I see your point, but I have a different opinion and I am still supporting Ethereum as I strongly believe in the technology.

complete agreement.I also believe in technology, in the future. blockchain is a tool
Activity: 164
June 14, 2018, 02:35:22 AM
Yes, I will continue to support Ethereum. Although the current price of Ethereum is only $500, I don't think this is the true price of Ethereum. The price of Ethereum will continue to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: