Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 48. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 20
Knowledge is power
June 12, 2018, 03:55:08 AM
The price of Ether will rise with no doubt. After all there are way too many projects depending on the ethereum platform. I don't think however (I hope I'm wrong) that the price of ETH will ever go above 3000$. Even Buterin admitted that: “Ether is a product, NOT a security or investment offering".
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 02:30:45 AM
I really support ethereum because ico platform is very easy to use. frankly i like ico because there is bounty. let alone ico who use ethereum is easy to market and I can earn money quickly
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
June 12, 2018, 02:26:35 AM
Why not? Right? Ethereum has great blockchain so why not support it? Eth is the possible coin that might overtook bitcoin, so pick ethereum. Believe in this coin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 02:25:16 AM
Ethereum is one of the most valuable coins in the crypto world and plays an important role in crypto development, Ethereum is a potential coin so I always support it.
Activity: 147
June 12, 2018, 01:53:04 AM
I will always support Ethereum, and I will always invest in Ethereum. Although Ethereum is not very good at this year's encryption market, I believe it is only a short-lived phenomenon. The value of Ethereum is far more than the current price. It Will also improve.
Activity: 210
June 12, 2018, 12:25:01 AM
The developers of Ethereum announced the changes that are planning to enter. In my opinion, these changes will give a powerful impetus to the market capitalization of Ethereum. So I believe in him and support.
Activity: 42
June 12, 2018, 12:09:45 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
i still do support eth and i know its price will still raise with time
Activity: 86
June 12, 2018, 12:07:20 AM
The encryption market is going downhill and Ethereum prices are now very low. However, I will continue to support Ethereum. I think the value of Ethereum will rise. The real value of Ethereum is not just the current price.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
June 12, 2018, 12:07:07 AM
Yes, I think it is the best cryptocurrency on the market today. I have invested 70% of my money in Ethereum, waiting for the market to pick up. I want to believe that it will bring me more wealth. I will also have my Ethereum waiting patiently for the arrival of the bull market.
Activity: 196
June 12, 2018, 12:01:02 AM
I will beyond any doubt to help ETH, I think it is vital to some ICO ventures with quick exchange rate and altcoin circulation. Also, the ETH has been generally acknowledged as the ICO installment.
Activity: 165
June 11, 2018, 11:42:54 PM
I will still support Ethereum. Although the value of Ethereum is very low, I don't think it will last a long time. Ethereum's price in the future will increase.
Activity: 93
June 11, 2018, 11:26:52 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum have a lot of small differences. Highlight point is the average time that each block of Bitcoin is slower than Ethereum. while Bitcoin takes 10 minutes, Ethereum takes only 12 seconds. The faster block generation means that transaction confirmation will also be faster. Because of this reason, I still support ethereum.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
June 11, 2018, 01:48:03 PM
Yes, I am still support ethereum because lots of income that I can get in this investment. Ethereum is the number one alternative coin in the who region which is really reliable investment.
Activity: 27
June 11, 2018, 07:30:21 AM
Ethereum works for me. Its popularity is one of its major attribute and that inevitably perpetuates the downside of it. People can be  easily be scammed though I'm yet to come across anyone who has suffered that ordeal. But Ethereum is still solid and will only move from strength to strength
Activity: 224
June 11, 2018, 07:19:51 AM
Ethereum is one of the most popular coins in the crypto money world. I am most confident among the digital money.
I made money by buying and selling. The first coin I invested in Ethereum. I will continue to invest.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
June 11, 2018, 07:18:27 AM
Ethereum has my support come rain, come sunshine! Ethereum has done more for cryptocurrency and it is high time people stop hating on ethereum. Ethereum future is equally solid and there are more people in cryptocurrency that agree to this!
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
June 11, 2018, 07:15:17 AM
Yes, I am still absolutely sure that the project Ethereum expects a great future. Currently, there is a very intensive work to do what the developers have planned.
Activity: 434
June 11, 2018, 07:14:11 AM
Despite all this, Etherium remains a promising coin for investments, thanks to its platform!
Activity: 72
June 11, 2018, 07:11:27 AM
Yes of course I still support Etherium because Etherium is the king of alt coins and many ICO release Etherium based tokens. As well as we can deal with this platform easily.
Activity: 165
June 11, 2018, 07:09:20 AM
Although the price of Ethereum is very low, I think it is a normal phenomenon in the market. Most of the cryptocurrency prices in the market today are very low. Although this is the case, I will continue to support Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: