Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 46. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 02:29:58 AM
I strongly support ETH. It's very stable and growing. I think it has big chances to overcome BTC one day!
Activity: 182
June 14, 2018, 01:56:54 AM
I think I will still support Ethereum in spite and despite the condition, they say eth is a good and promising one that whatever the situation of bitcoin in the market I will still support eth because these two works hand in hand
Activity: 122
June 14, 2018, 01:35:01 AM
Although the price of Ethereum is now very low and continues to fall, I will continue to support it because I believe that the value of Ethereum will rise.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 01:28:43 AM
I think ethereum will remain a potential coin, the price is now cheap but in the future the price will surely rise. When the price is cheap, the best thing is to buy it in large quantities. It could be in the future ethereum will replace bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 07:41:37 PM
Ethereum is one of the best coins in the cryptocurrency market and that's all said. Maybe its price is certainly high, but it's still one of the best coins.
Activity: 20
June 13, 2018, 07:21:23 PM
Ethereum platform is very popular in the crypto world, most companies use this ethereum as a means of transaction and payment, I am very supportive with the ethereum, beside simple using , easy working system, and easy to work by various groups
Activity: 260
June 13, 2018, 07:06:38 PM
Ethereum might have a little down fall now but it has a lot of room still to grow and progress. A lot of companies are using ERC20 for their ICO and that makes ETH more valuable that adds some good price.
Activity: 181
June 13, 2018, 06:42:27 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

Of course i still support Ethereum (ETH), as an bounty hunter and trader, i will keep support ETH whatever happen with ETH, i do believe that ETH will reach the peak again in no time, it will reach $1k-1,5k soon, we just need to wait.
Activity: 42
June 13, 2018, 06:41:12 PM
eth yi yes i love it maybe it may have fallen but every breakdown will be a rise i think  Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 06:39:02 PM
Ethereum is a really heavily inflated coin, but over the past six months we see how all the coins have fallen in price by 3 times, and so I think that Ethereum is now really worth the money for how much it is sold.
Activity: 99
June 13, 2018, 06:30:30 PM
there are no alternatives to the etherium. EOS does not have such community support! soon there will be updates in the etherium network and then the eos will become unnecessary!
Activity: 175
June 13, 2018, 06:27:20 PM
Yes I still support ethereum it is one of the good coin in crypto currency and it has a big potential,I believe ethereum will continue to be a promising coin and profitable coin.
Activity: 126
June 13, 2018, 06:21:33 PM
Ethereum is a good coin and has good potential.
The price gradually rose and until now Ethereum became a coin that has a steady power in surviving in the Cryptocurrency market.
I am sure if Ethereum will be a great coin in the future.
Ethereum will thrive as Ethereum has developed many Ethereum-based platforms.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 06:10:12 PM
Yes I do, in my opinion, Ethereum is still one of the most promissing cryptocurrency from among all others, so it would definitely show itself soon, I am holding and buying it for now. Price is really good
Activity: 266
June 13, 2018, 06:06:37 PM
Question : Do you still support Ethereum? Definitely my answer is yes. I'll still support ethereum because I believe in its potential. It has reached its peak value this year. Then if you ask me will you invest in ethereum, my answer would be "no". The reason because of altcoins volatility, people are very careful on investing on it. Then ethereun seems to be not moving much or doing anything, many people are talking about many projects, some new and some old but almost no one brings ethereum, it seems that ethereum is losing some of its shine especially with so many new coins that want to replace it and take its place. But agaim still, ethereum is one of the best altcoins in crypto-world.
Activity: 156
June 13, 2018, 01:07:38 PM
I support ethereum and I believe in the project and what they are trying to do with it. The thing about ethereum that interests me the most is the way that the team behind the coin are always working on the coin to make sure that everything is going well for it to be bigger and better than it ever was.
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 12:29:58 PM
Yeah I will support Ethereum just like Bitcoin and I hope the value of Ethereum soon will be mich bigger price so that I will start to be an investor someday.
Activity: 93
June 13, 2018, 12:27:29 PM
As long as there are so many interested in ethereum. It will rise up again and will give so much good feedback in the end.
Activity: 126
June 13, 2018, 12:24:40 PM
Yes I am supporting ethereum because this coin can be a future to the crypto and future to the world also. Ethereum, the coin has a good potential and i value it the most more than any other Altcoins.
Activity: 74
June 13, 2018, 12:20:13 PM
Absolutely... I think it's gonna be a great coin in the next 5 years
Pages:
Jump to: