Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 47. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 13, 2018, 10:48:10 AM
I've been holding ETH for over a year and still keep buying more. Not really sure what you mean by failures as they've done a lot more than their competitors so far.
Activity: 392
June 13, 2018, 10:12:00 AM
This topic was created almost 1 year ago, so you can see now that a lot of people got financial freedom with Ethereum smart contracts, and I'm happy that I bought ETH when it was 280$.
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
June 13, 2018, 10:02:45 AM
I have always supported eth, a lot of bitcoin will be accompanied by the rising value of eth, the same eth has been developing and there are many coins belonging to eth, eth network computing is also particularly high.
 Embarrassed

Even more significance is, that almost 90% of alternative cryptocurrencies are based on Ethereum blockchain technology, so in my opinion 8 has been grounded hard and it could stand against any oppositions, that can happen.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 10:01:53 AM
 I am still in support of Ethereum. Because ethereum is one of the few coins that really deserve attention and support. It is the best alternative for most people also. Ethereum is one the good investment in fact I still hold ethereum until now because it continuing price increase.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 08:09:59 PM
Yes, i do and probably i’ll always continue to support it. I love the team/ devs behind it and i don’t even need to say how great project it is. I just can’t imagine the market without eth and we still need its platform. Simply, i’ll be supporting it till there is a way better project than eth.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
June 12, 2018, 07:59:59 PM
Yep, it still biggest blockchain platform, and almost all new ICOs on Ethereum blockchain. EOS maybe better, but it empty.
I agree, Almost all of ICOs are using the ethereum technology to create token and crowdfund their projects. Project developers are trusting Ethereum platform which means they see a great potential in Ethereum platform that other doesn't have.
copper member
Activity: 862
Merit: 6
June 12, 2018, 07:56:08 PM
Yep, it still biggest blockchain platform, and almost all new ICOs on Ethereum blockchain. EOS maybe better, but it empty.
Activity: 322
June 12, 2018, 07:54:03 PM
Right now ethereum is on its down fall, but i would probably support Ethereum and yet for me i'm still holding all my ETHs. I know and i believe that it will go up to even 2000$, however everyone that hold's eth should have patience not to dump their eth now because it will have a big impact with eth's price.
Activity: 148
June 12, 2018, 04:38:42 PM
Yeah, I'm fine with this altcoin. It is worth noting that all projects are developing on its platform, and this is a great indicator
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
June 12, 2018, 04:37:20 PM
Of course I still do support Ethereum! I strongly believe in this network. As there has been a whole ecosystem of projects forming around it, Im highly confident that Ethereum is still in its infancy and is likely to grow much bigger this year. There should be better governing though, to protect people from scam coins and to avoid situations with trash tokens such as useless airdrops or this cryptokitty thing. Ethereum has a long way of prosperity to go!
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
June 12, 2018, 04:23:24 PM
I personally strongly support Ethereum! Because I have an asset there. Wink
Therefore I am very sad when the price ETH very fall in price from before. And I always hope the price will go back up and make my personal assets will be more profitable. Roll Eyes
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 04:08:23 PM
I like ETH, I believe that its future is promising. Many projects have been created on its basis. Unfortunately, recently ETH does not increase much. I'm waiting.
Activity: 336
June 12, 2018, 04:03:56 PM
The whole team is quite interested in helping the plan, and this one does not know how the plan will move in the distance. I take elementary into account, in fact, that there is a large number of funds that can be manufactured from investments in the air. The current market is increasing, and I believe that important monetary units, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum, show the symptoms of recovery, I believe, in fact, that almost all people have all the chances to purchase and invest in Ethereum, if the market jumps. Apart from this, Ethereum is still considered a great coin, in order to earn a profit
Activity: 197
June 12, 2018, 10:22:55 AM
I’m still confident on this coin and I’m sure that by the end of the year everything will get back to normal. This coin has a lot of use has a good product and already have a lot of trust that still grows as time passes.
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
June 12, 2018, 10:19:28 AM
You know, actually, I believe in my own possibilities to earn from that, I don't believe in some Future, or some perspectives, that this koin can get, but I am trading everyday, and gaining my own profit. So no offence, but ETH is good!
Activity: 169
June 12, 2018, 07:44:34 AM
Ethereum platform is I must say a well established platform and many tokens are supported by this platform and they're almost have a good value.
And many ICOs are choosing ethereum platform for their tokens and it only indicates that many are trusting to this and many investors trusted ICO that ethereum base
Activity: 55
June 12, 2018, 07:41:02 AM
Even in the past Ethereum also got quite a bit of trouble. This proves that profit is not obtained instantly.
And yes, Ethereum will return to the highest caste in the future, if we are patient enough to wait.
I agree! Everyone wants to see a powerful pump that will make a billionaire in a month. But such it is necessary to find and Ethereum will make a billionaire in a few years, the big time,but guaranteed, at least 50% that's for sure.
Activity: 101
June 12, 2018, 07:33:32 AM
I will still support Ethereum. Although the value of Ethereum is very low, I don't think it will last a long time. Ethereum's price in the future will increase.
I would support the coin even if there was no real transactions on it. The odds of them getting Ethereum to just function again is high.
Activity: 54
June 12, 2018, 07:32:12 AM
I will still support ethereum. I will wait for the perfect time that in the future ethereum market price will be high. I believe in ethereum.
Activity: 63
June 12, 2018, 03:58:31 AM
For me, yes I still do support ethereum because I earn a lot of profit investing from it and I believe in ethereum to improve more than any altcoins. It has a big potential and I think it is now a very popular in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: